|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To overpower his wife to do his bidding.
(b) To make his wife fall in love with something ridiculous.
(c) To cause his wife to sleep for long enough to steal the child away.
(d) To find out what his wife plans to do and thwart those plans.
2. Who puts the love potion on Titania's eyes as she sleeps?
(d) Robin Goodfellow.
3. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
4. What did Oberon tell Puck he had done instead of turning false love true?
(a) Spread sorrow and confusion.
(b) Turned false love even falser.
(c) Turned true love false.
(d) Ended all chances of love.
5. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
(a) Egeus is Hermia's uncle.
(b) Egeus is Hermia's god-father.
(c) Egeus is Hermia's father.
(d) Egeus is Hermia's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
2. What happens when Helena wakes up Lysander in the woods after lamenting her situation?
3. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
4. Which if the following is NOT one of the fairy attendants ordered to serve Bottom?
5. What does Demetrius do when he wakes up to see Helena in the woods?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)