|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Helena in love with?
2. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
(a) Lysander has a bad reputation.
(b) Hermia does not want Lysander.
(c) Lysander's wooing will get Hermia banished.
(d) Demetrius wants Hermia for himself.
3. Who does Hermia want to marry?
4. What does Theseus say when he hears that the two couples want to be married?
(a) He says they will be married that day.
(b) He says he will do the honor right there in the woods.
(c) He orders Hermia to obey her father.
(d) He says it is not his or Egeus's decision to make.
5. What is the player's only wish for their play, according to the prologue?
(a) To delight the audience.
(b) To show something beautiful.
(c) To get attention.
(d) To express themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
2. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
3. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
4. What do the fairies sing for Titania in the second scene that Titania appears in?
5. What does Bottom do when he is left alone after the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)