|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Puck discover that he placed the love potion on the wrong Athenian man?
(a) He sees that the man Helena loves still despises him.
(b) He hears Helena call Lysander by name.
(c) Titania mocks him for his mistake.
(d) Oberon tells him.
2. What is the player's only wish for their play, according to the prologue?
(a) To delight the audience.
(b) To express themselves.
(c) To show something beautiful.
(d) To get attention.
3. Who does Puck think Lysander is when he is sleeping in the woods?
4. What did Oberon tell Puck he had done instead of turning false love true?
(a) Turned true love false.
(b) Ended all chances of love.
(c) Spread sorrow and confusion.
(d) Turned false love even falser.
5. Who plays the Wall in the mini-play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of Titania's attendants?
2. What does Bottom ask Cobweb to do for him while he is with Titania?
3. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
4. When does Oberon want Puck to undo the enchantment on Bottom?
5. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)