|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hermia think Lysander left her alone in the woods?
(a) He thought she had left him.
(b) He went to get her some food.
(c) He was frightened away.
(d) Demetrius killed him.
2. How does Thisbe's cloak get blood on it?
(a) She cuts her arm and bleeds onto it.
(b) She drops it and the lion holds it in his bloody mouth.
(c) There is no blood- but juice from strawberries.
(d) She helps a wounded man and gets his blood on it.
3. Who does Oberon send Puck to find as he places the love juice on Demetrius's eyes?
4. What do the fairies sing for Titania in the second scene that Titania appears in?
(a) A story.
(b) A gentle melody.
(c) A lullaby.
(d) A poem.
5. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Helena call Hermia unkind when she enters Act 3, Scene 2 and sees Lysander and Demetrius praising Helena?
2. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
3. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
4. When does Oberon want Puck to undo the enchantment on Bottom?
5. What is Flute's first name?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)