|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 4 days.
2. How much time is left for entertainment at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
3. What did the Fairy King see striking a flower one night?
(a) Cupid's arrow.
(c) The wings of a fairy,
(d) Athena's gown.
4. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
5. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flute's first name?
2. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
3. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
4. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
5. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)