|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
2. Who was married at the same time as Theseus?
(a) Helena and Demetrius.
(b) Bottom and Cobweb.
(c) Puck and Peasblossom.
(d) Titania and Oberon.
3. What does Demetrius do when he wakes up to see Helena in the woods?
(a) Falls in love with her.
(b) Decides to fight Lysander for her hand.
(d) Kisses her.
4. What will happen if the actors are unable to find their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) The play will be ruined.
(b) The play will be better than it would have been.
(c) They will have to improvise.
(d) They will find someone else.
5. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
(a) She does not want to be found with him.
(b) She wants to remain chaste.
(c) She does not feel beautiful.
(d) She is mad at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Titania doing at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What is another name for Puck?
4. What does Egeus say when he hears that Hermia tried to elope?
5. Who does Puck think Lysander is when he is sleeping in the woods?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)