|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 4 months.
2. Who enters the scene at the very end of Act 4, Scene 2?
3. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
4. Where do Titania and Oberon plan to go after they are reconciled?
(a) To their own joined castle.
(c) Theseus's wedding.
(d) To sleep.
5. Who puts the love potion on Titania's eyes as she sleeps?
(c) Robin Goodfellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the lovers in the mini-play communicate with each other?
2. How does Thisbe kill herself in the mini-play?
3. What do the actors ask their missing fellow to tell them?
4. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
5. What does the news brought to the actors at the end of Act 4 mean for their mini-play?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)