|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
(a) To pay their taxes.
(b) To rejoice for the end of the war.
(c) To celebrate his wedding.
(d) To prepare for the winter.
2. With whom does Titania always enter the stage?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her attendants.
(d) Her children.
3. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
4. Who does the Fairy King blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
5. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be put in a nunnery.
(b) She will be imprisoned.
(c) She will be killed.
(d) She will be banished.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
2. What happens when Helena wakes up Lysander in the woods after lamenting her situation?
3. What are the actors doing at the beginning of Act 3?
4. Why does Helena call Hermia unkind when she enters Act 3, Scene 2 and sees Lysander and Demetrius praising Helena?
5. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)