|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Tell Demetrius about Hermia's plan to elope.
(b) Run away with Lysander before Hermia meets him.
(c) Lock Hermia in her room so she will not be punished for eloping.
(d) Continue to try and woo Theseus.
2. What does Egeus say when he hears that Hermia tried to elope?
(a) He tells Lysander he will be hung for this.
(b) He commands her to return home never to leave.
(c) He tells Hermia she is no longer his daughter.
(d) He tells Demetrius she is now his.
3. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) She is heart broken.
(b) She is too tired.
(c) She sees Lysander.
(d) She hurt her foot.
4. What does Bottom ask of Titania while they are together in the woods?
(a) Rest and comfort.
(c) Food and music.
(d) Water and ointments.
5. How do the actors react to the entrance of their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) They are dissappointed.
(b) They are nonplussed.
(c) They are thrilled.
(d) They are concerned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oberon send Puck to find as he places the love juice on Demetrius's eyes?
2. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Who does Puck blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
4. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
5. Where did the actors last see their missing fellow?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)