|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was married at the same time as Theseus?
(a) Helena and Demetrius.
(b) Bottom and Cobweb.
(c) Titania and Oberon.
(d) Puck and Peasblossom.
2. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
(a) A vile thing.
(c) A mirror.
(d) Her servant.
3. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 4 hours.
4. Who tells the Fairy King about Titania's new love for Bottom?
5. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
(a) That they are not professional actors.
(b) That the deaths are not real.
(c) That it is about love.
(d) That the lion is really a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Lysander give Hermia for leaving her alone in the woods?
2. What is Snug's real profession?
3. What did Oberon ask Titania to do with the Indian child while she was in love with Bottom?
4. What does Theseus say when he hears that the two couples want to be married?
5. Which if the following is NOT one of the fairy attendants ordered to serve Bottom?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)