|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
(a) To prepare for the winter.
(b) To rejoice for the end of the war.
(c) To pay their taxes.
(d) To celebrate his wedding.
2. What does Bottom do when he is left alone after the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(b) Tries to follow his fellow actors.
3. Who brings the actors some news at the end of Act 4?
4. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) As You Like It.
5. Where does the last scene of the play take place?
(a) The woods.
(b) Theseus's palace.
(c) Oberon's castle.
(d) The Athens town square.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plays the Wall in the mini-play?
2. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. Who tells the Fairy King about Titania's new love for Bottom?
4. What does Titania continue to offer Bottom while they are together in the woods?
5. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)