|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plays the Wall in the mini-play?
2. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Muffles his language.
(b) Gives him the head of an ass.
(c) Strikes him blind.
(d) Causes him to shout everything he says.
3. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) To Athens.
(b) To live at the castle.
(c) To Rome.
(d) To live with his aunt.
4. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
(a) She takes a sleeping draught.
(b) Puck puts a spell on her.
(c) Her attendants sing her to sleep.
(d) She lays on a bed of flowers and blossoms.
5. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
(a) He is wealthy.
(b) He is smart.
(c) He has wooed her well.
(d) He is from noble blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Titania dreaming about before she wakes up in the woods with Bottom?
2. What does Hippolyta say she thinks was the real culprit of the confusing story told to her by Hermia?
3. Where does the last scene of the play take place?
4. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
5. Who enters the scene at the very end of Act 4, Scene 2?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)