|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the characters in Act 4, Scene 2 looking for?
2. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
(a) Being a hypocrite.
(b) Sleeping with other women.
(c) Being too gentle-hearted.
(d) Lying to her.
3. How does Theseus wake the four Athenian lovers when he finds them in the woods?
(a) With tree branches.
(b) With cold water.
(c) By kicking them.
(d) With hunting horns.
4. Who enters Act 3, Scene 2 as Puck and the Fairy King are discussing Titania's new love?
(a) Demetrius and Helena.
(b) Lysander and Helena.
(c) Helena and Hermia.
(d) Hermia and Lysander.
5. What does Hippolyta say about the story that the four lovers have told them?
(a) It seems awfully confusing to be love.
(b) It sounds like a fairy tale.
(c) They all seem very fickle.
(d) It seems too good to be true.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Puck?
2. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
3. What does the news brought to the actors at the end of Act 4 mean for their mini-play?
4. Where do Titania and Oberon plan to go after they are reconciled?
5. What form of entertainment has Theseus asked for?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)