|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
2. What awakens Titania at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Puck's laughter.
(b) The chirping of a bird.
(c) Bottom's singing.
(d) The morning light.
3. How does Thisbe's cloak get blood on it?
(a) She drops it and the lion holds it in his bloody mouth.
(b) She helps a wounded man and gets his blood on it.
(c) There is no blood- but juice from strawberries.
(d) She cuts her arm and bleeds onto it.
4. What did Oberon tell Puck he had done instead of turning false love true?
(a) Turned true love false.
(b) Turned false love even falser.
(c) Spread sorrow and confusion.
(d) Ended all chances of love.
5. What did Oberon ask Titania to do with the Indian child while she was in love with Bottom?
(a) To kill the Indian child.
(b) To let the Indian child go.
(c) To give the Indian child to his mother.
(d) To give him the Indian child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
2. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
3. What news is brought to the actors at the end of Act 4?
4. Who was married at the same time as Theseus?
5. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)