|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of entertainment has Theseus asked for?
(a) A dance.
(b) A song.
(c) A comic routine.
(d) A play.
2. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
3. Where does Act 3 begin?
(a) Quince's house.
(b) Theseus's palace.
(c) The woods.
4. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) Theseus's wedding.
(b) On the street corner.
(c) At mass.
(d) At the carnival.
5. How do the actors react to the entrance of their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) They are concerned.
(b) They are nonplussed.
(c) They are thrilled.
(d) They are dissappointed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Helena in love with?
2. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
3. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
4. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
5. How do the lovers in the mini-play communicate with each other?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)