|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
(a) The woods.
(b) A city street.
(c) Demetrius's house.
(d) Theseus's palace.
2. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Helena and Demetrius.
(b) Titania and her train of attendants.
(c) Theseus and Hippolyta.
(d) Egeus and Hermia.
3. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
4. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
(a) Sleeping with other women.
(b) Lying to her.
(c) Being a hypocrite.
(d) Being too gentle-hearted.
5. What is Snug's real profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philostrate say about 'Pyramus and Thisbe' when Theseus asks to see it?
2. What will happen if the actors are unable to find their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
3. Which one of the following are not one of the first four characters to enter Act 4, Scene 2?
4. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)