|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) At mass.
(b) On the street corner.
(c) At the carnival.
(d) Theseus's wedding.
2. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
(a) Plagues on the food.
(c) Floods and an early change of seasons.
(d) Earthquakes and tidal waves.
3. What does Hippolyta say she thinks was the real culprit of the confusing story told to her by Hermia?
(a) A dream.
(b) Puck's mischief.
(c) A misunderstanding.
(d) Love's delusion.
4. What demeaning name does Demetrius call the actors while they are doing their mini-play?
5. How do the actors react to the entrance of their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) They are dissappointed.
(b) They are nonplussed.
(c) They are thrilled.
(d) They are concerned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the actors doing at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
3. What does Bottom ask of Titania while they are together in the woods?
4. Who does Hermia want to marry?
5. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)