|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
(a) She died.
(b) She begged Titania to take him.
(c) She forgot all about him.
(d) She is in prison.
2. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
(a) The lion.
(b) Thisbe's father.
(d) The Wall.
3. Where do Titania and Oberon plan to go after they are reconciled?
(a) To their own joined castle.
(b) Theseus's wedding.
(c) To sleep.
4. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Run away with Lysander before Hermia meets him.
(b) Tell Demetrius about Hermia's plan to elope.
(c) Lock Hermia in her room so she will not be punished for eloping.
(d) Continue to try and woo Theseus.
5. What does Bottom insist that their mini-play needs at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) An epilogue.
(b) A narrator.
(c) A song.
(d) A prologue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
2. What did Oberon tell Puck he had done instead of turning false love true?
3. Who is the first to flee the scene when Hermia and Helena are fighting in the woods?
4. Who does Pyramus send away as he dies in the mini-play?
5. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)