|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Puck chase away the other actors after he changed Bottom's head into that of an ass?
(a) He did not want to get caught.
(b) He wanted to place enchantments on them as well.
(c) He wanted Titania to only see Bottom.
(d) He did not want them to tell Bottom about his new head.
2. Who does Oberon send Puck to find as he places the love juice on Demetrius's eyes?
3. Who plays the Wall in the mini-play?
4. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His acting abilities.
(b) His ability to memorize long pieces of literature.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His popularity among the people.
5. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
(a) She takes a sleeping draught.
(b) Puck puts a spell on her.
(c) Her attendants sing her to sleep.
(d) She lays on a bed of flowers and blossoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
2. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
3. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
5. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)