|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
(a) Some of his powers.
(b) An Indian child.
(c) The heart of another man.
(d) His crown.
2. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
(b) Standing still.
(d) Dancing about the stage.
3. What inanimate objects must be performed by men in the mini-play?
(a) A table and a rock.
(b) A dress and a goblet of wine.
(c) A tree and a prison wall.
(d) A wall and moonshine.
4. Who delivers the prologue for the mini-play?
5. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be banished.
(b) She will be killed.
(c) She will be imprisoned.
(d) She will be put in a nunnery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the fairies sing for Titania in the second scene that Titania appears in?
2. What reason does Lysander give Hermia for leaving her alone in the woods?
3. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
4. What does Bottom do when he meets Titania's attendants?
5. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)