|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the fairies who stay with Titania when she goes to sleep supposed to do?
(a) Lay next to her.
(b) Continue singing for her.
(c) Keep her husband from finding her.
(d) Stand guard.
2. What is Flute's first name?
3. Who does Puck blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
(a) Robin Goodfellow.
4. What do the couple who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes want to do?
5. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) On the street corner.
(b) At mass.
(c) Theseus's wedding.
(d) At the carnival.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
2. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
3. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
5. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)