|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(a) His fairy attendants.
2. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
(a) Floods and an early change of seasons.
(b) Earthquakes and tidal waves.
(c) Plagues on the food.
3. What is another name for Puck?
(a) Robin Goodfellow.
(c) Jack Frost.
4. What do the other actors do when they see what Puck has done to Bottom during the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Fight him.
(b) Run away.
(d) Yell at him.
5. Why does Helena call Hermia unkind when she enters Act 3, Scene 2 and sees Lysander and Demetrius praising Helena?
(a) She is tired of being second rate to Hermia.
(b) She feels that Hermia got her lost in the woods on purpose.
(c) She is angry about her stealing Demetrius's love from her.
(d) She thinks Hermia is in on the joke as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
2. How does Puck discover that he placed the love potion on the wrong Athenian man?
3. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
4. What did Oberon ask Titania to do with the Indian child while she was in love with Bottom?
5. What does Hippolyta say about the story that the four lovers have told them?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)