|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Puck come to the palace to do at the end of the play?
(a) To see the play put on by Bottom.
(b) To fetch his Lord back to his house.
(c) Wish Theseus and Hippolyta luck and health.
(d) Ready it for the fairies.
2. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The queen is not dressed yet.
(b) They are quarrelling.
(c) Puck is playing a trick on them.
(d) The king is with another woman.
3. What is Titania doing at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What does Demetrius do when he wakes up to see Helena in the woods?
(b) Falls in love with her.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Decides to fight Lysander for her hand.
5. Who brings the actors some news at the end of Act 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
2. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
3. What is Snug's real profession?
4. Why do Hippolyta and Theseus enter the woods after Titania and Oberon leave?
5. Who coaches Flute with his lines while they rehearse the mini-play for the second time?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)