|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
(b) The fairy attendants.
2. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
(a) The Wall.
(b) The lion.
(c) Thisbe's father.
3. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
(a) She forgot all about him.
(b) She died.
(c) She begged Titania to take him.
(d) She is in prison.
4. What does Egeus say when he hears that Hermia tried to elope?
(a) He commands her to return home never to leave.
(b) He tells Lysander he will be hung for this.
(c) He tells Hermia she is no longer his daughter.
(d) He tells Demetrius she is now his.
5. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
(a) He is angry at Titania for leaving him.
(b) It was a dream.
(c) He should be honored.
(d) He is sad to have it end so soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Helena call Hermia unkind when she enters Act 3, Scene 2 and sees Lysander and Demetrius praising Helena?
2. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
3. Who does Puck blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
4. What is Starveling's occupation?
5. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)