|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the fairies who stay with Titania when she goes to sleep supposed to do?
(a) Lay next to her.
(b) Continue singing for her.
(c) Stand guard.
(d) Keep her husband from finding her.
2. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) In the castle.
(b) In the town square.
(c) In the woods.
(d) At the church.
3. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
(a) Ping's house.
(b) Flute's house.
(c) Quince's house.
(d) Bottoms's house.
4. What are the actors doing at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What form of entertainment has Theseus asked for?
(a) A song.
(b) A dance.
(c) A play.
(d) A comic routine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
2. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
3. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
4. Which if the following is NOT one of the fairy attendants ordered to serve Bottom?
5. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)