|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings the actors some news at the end of Act 4?
2. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
(a) A vile thing.
(b) Her servant.
(d) A mirror.
3. What is the genre of the mini-play?
4. Who does Puck think Lysander is when he is sleeping in the woods?
5. What form of entertainment has Theseus asked for?
(a) A song.
(b) A play.
(c) A dance.
(d) A comic routine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
2. What did Oberon tell Puck he had done instead of turning false love true?
3. What are the fairies who stay with Titania when she goes to sleep supposed to do?
4. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
5. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)