|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It multiplied.
(b) It changed colors.
(c) It died.
(d) It grew rapidly.
2. How does Puck discover that he placed the love potion on the wrong Athenian man?
(a) Oberon tells him.
(b) Titania mocks him for his mistake.
(c) He sees that the man Helena loves still despises him.
(d) He hears Helena call Lysander by name.
3. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
(a) Standing still.
(c) Dancing about the stage.
4. What news is brought to the actors at the end of Act 4?
(a) Bottom has been found.
(b) Snout is injured.
(c) Lysander was thrown in prison.
(d) The duke is married.
5. Which if the following is NOT one of the fairy attendants ordered to serve Bottom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who does Oberon send Puck to find as he places the love juice on Demetrius's eyes?
3. What form of entertainment has Theseus asked for?
4. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
5. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)