|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
(a) He is sad to have it end so soon.
(b) He is angry at Titania for leaving him.
(c) It was a dream.
(d) He should be honored.
2. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
(a) Quince's house.
(b) Ping's house.
(c) Bottoms's house.
(d) Flute's house.
3. What wakes Hermia while she is sleeping in the wood?
(a) A nightmare.
(b) The noise of Helena's conversation with Lysander.
(d) The song of a bird.
4. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
(c) As You Like It.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
5. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
(a) Earthquakes and tidal waves.
(b) Plagues on the food.
(c) Floods and an early change of seasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flute's first name?
2. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
3. How is Puck told to lead Lysander and Demetrius away from one another?
4. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
5. Where did the actors last see their missing fellow?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)