|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other actors do when they see what Puck has done to Bottom during the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Run away.
(c) Fight him.
(d) Yell at him.
2. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
3. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
4. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be imprisoned.
(b) She will be put in a nunnery.
(c) She will be banished.
(d) She will be killed.
5. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) To Rome.
(b) To live with his aunt.
(c) To Athens.
(d) To live at the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the scene at the very end of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
3. Who was once a lover of Titania?
4. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)