|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
(a) He is sad to have it end so soon.
(b) It was a dream.
(c) He is angry at Titania for leaving him.
(d) He should be honored.
2. What does Bottom ask Cobweb to do for him while he is with Titania?
(a) Fetch him some food.
(b) Bring him some water.
(c) Scratch his head.
(d) Sing a song.
3. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
(a) On the castle stage.
(b) On the street.
(c) At Quince's house.
(d) In the woods.
4. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
5. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) On the street corner.
(b) At mass.
(c) At the carnival.
(d) Theseus's wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theseus say when he hears that the two couples want to be married?
2. What do the other actors do when they see what Puck has done to Bottom during the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
3. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
4. Who is in Act 4, Scene 1, but unseen by Titania?
5. What about Lysander causes Puck to mistake his identity?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)