|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
(a) At a ball.
(b) In the war.
(c) At a council.
(d) On the street.
2. Why does Helena think Lysander and Demetrius are playing a trick on her when she is alone with them in the woods?
(a) They are fawning over her like they were for Hermia.
(b) They have teased her like this before.
(c) They are not in their right minds.
(d) They seem to be laughing.
3. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
(a) Shaves his beard.
(b) Takes his money.
(c) Puts love potion on his eyes.
(d) Kidnaps Hermia.
4. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 4 months.
5. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be banished.
(b) She will be imprisoned.
(c) She will be put in a nunnery.
(d) She will be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
2. What does Bottom do when he is left alone after the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
3. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
4. What do the fairies sing for Titania in the second scene that Titania appears in?
5. What happens when Helena wakes up Lysander in the woods after lamenting her situation?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)