|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
2. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
3. Who was married at the same time as Theseus?
(a) Helena and Demetrius.
(b) Bottom and Cobweb.
(c) Titania and Oberon.
(d) Puck and Peasblossom.
4. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) Theseus's wedding.
(b) On the street corner.
(c) At the carnival.
(d) At mass.
5. How many people were wed at the end of Act 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
2. What does Oberon plan to do while Puck fixes the contention between the lovers from Athens?
3. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
4. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
5. Where did the actors last see their missing fellow?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)