|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
(a) She takes a sleeping draught.
(b) She lays on a bed of flowers and blossoms.
(c) Puck puts a spell on her.
(d) Her attendants sing her to sleep.
2. Who does Puck think Lysander is when he is sleeping in the woods?
3. What does Bottom ask Cobweb to do for him while he is with Titania?
(a) Fetch him some food.
(b) Bring him some water.
(c) Sing a song.
(d) Scratch his head.
4. How does Theseus wake the four Athenian lovers when he finds them in the woods?
(a) With hunting horns.
(b) With cold water.
(c) With tree branches.
(d) By kicking them.
5. Who brings the actors some news at the end of Act 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
2. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where does Act 2 begin?
4. What do the fairies sing for Titania in the second scene that Titania appears in?
5. What do the actors ask their missing fellow to tell them?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)