|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
(a) To rejoice for the end of the war.
(b) To pay their taxes.
(c) To prepare for the winter.
(d) To celebrate his wedding.
2. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
(a) That they are not professional actors.
(b) That the lion is really a man.
(c) That it is about love.
(d) That the deaths are not real.
3. Who does Hermia want to marry?
4. What is Titania doing at the beginning of Act 3?
5. Who enters the scene at the very end of Act 4, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2 begin?
2. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
3. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. What did Oberon tell Puck he had done instead of turning false love true?
5. Where is Act 4, Scene 2 played out?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)