|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) His fairy attendant.
2. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) It never runs smoothly.
(b) It is impossible to attain.
(c) It is always inconvenient.
(d) It is a cruel joke on the heart.
3. Why does Helena think Lysander and Demetrius are playing a trick on her when she is alone with them in the woods?
(a) They are not in their right minds.
(b) They are fawning over her like they were for Hermia.
(c) They seem to be laughing.
(d) They have teased her like this before.
4. What does Bottom insist that their mini-play needs at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A narrator.
(b) A prologue.
(c) An epilogue.
(d) A song.
5. Which one of the following are not one of the first four characters to enter Act 4, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the actors ask their missing fellow to tell them?
2. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
3. Who is in love with Demetrius?
4. What happens when Titania first wakes up in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What are the fairies who stay with Titania when she goes to sleep supposed to do?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)