|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
(a) On the street.
(b) In the woods.
(c) On the castle stage.
(d) At Quince's house.
2. Who was once a lover of Titania?
3. Who does Oberon send Puck to find as he places the love juice on Demetrius's eyes?
4. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
(a) He stands on a stool.
(b) They allow him to improvise.
(c) He wears a mask.
(d) They say the lion will be known as a timid lion.
5. What inanimate objects must be performed by men in the mini-play?
(a) A table and a rock.
(b) A dress and a goblet of wine.
(c) A wall and moonshine.
(d) A tree and a prison wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom insist that their mini-play needs at the beginning of Act 3?
2. What do the actors think has happened to their missing fellow?
3. Why is Oberon so hateful towards the Indian child?
4. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
5. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)