|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
(a) He did not know they were so cowardly.
(b) He thought they were his friends.
(c) He does not notice the difference.
(d) He wanted them to help him.
2. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
(a) He is wealthy.
(b) He has wooed her well.
(c) He is from noble blood.
(d) He is smart.
3. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) To Athens.
(b) To live at the castle.
(c) To Rome.
(d) To live with his aunt.
4. Where do Titania and Oberon plan to go after they are reconciled?
(b) To sleep.
(c) To their own joined castle.
(d) Theseus's wedding.
5. What is Starveling's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
2. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
3. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
4. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
5. Who does Puck think Lysander is when he is sleeping in the woods?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)