|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His fairy attendant.
2. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
3. Why does Helena think Lysander and Demetrius are playing a trick on her when she is alone with them in the woods?
(a) They are not in their right minds.
(b) They are fawning over her like they were for Hermia.
(c) They seem to be laughing.
(d) They have teased her like this before.
4. Who coaches Flute with his lines while they rehearse the mini-play for the second time?
5. Why do Hippolyta and Theseus enter the woods after Titania and Oberon leave?
(a) They are trying to elope together.
(b) They are on a hunt.
(c) They are looking for Hermia.
(d) They are searching for fairies.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
2. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
3. What did the Fairy King see striking a flower one night?
4. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
5. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)