|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the characters in Act 4, Scene 2 looking for?
2. What do the actors ask their missing fellow to tell them?
(a) If he can perform.
(b) Where he has been.
(c) If he is alright.
(d) Why he was so late.
3. Why is Oberon so hateful towards the Indian child?
(a) It is taking all of his wife's attention.
(b) He fears it will gain too many powers.
(c) He does not approve of changelings.
(d) It is wiser than he is.
4. Which if the following is NOT one of the fairy attendants ordered to serve Bottom?
5. What happens when Helena wakes up Lysander in the woods after lamenting her situation?
(a) He pledges to help her woo Demetrius.
(b) He yells at her to leave him alone.
(c) He seems to be very sick.
(d) He falls in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
3. What did Oberon ask Titania to do with the Indian child while she was in love with Bottom?
4. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
5. What is Flute's first name?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)