|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(b) Writing poetry.
(c) Singing songs.
(d) Pulling pranks.
2. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) It is impossible to attain.
(b) It never runs smoothly.
(c) It is always inconvenient.
(d) It is a cruel joke on the heart.
3. When does Oberon want Puck to undo the enchantment on Bottom?
(b) Before Titania wakes up.
(c) After Titania has had her love spell reversed.
(d) Just as the sun rises.
4. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
(a) She wants to remain chaste.
(b) She does not want to be found with him.
(c) She does not feel beautiful.
(d) She is mad at him.
5. Why do Hippolyta and Theseus enter the woods after Titania and Oberon leave?
(a) They are trying to elope together.
(b) They are on a hunt.
(c) They are looking for Hermia.
(d) They are searching for fairies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
2. How is Puck told to lead Lysander and Demetrius away from one another?
3. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
4. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What happens when Titania first wakes up in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)