|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
(a) Egeus is Hermia's uncle.
(b) Egeus is Hermia's god-father.
(c) Egeus is Hermia's cousin.
(d) Egeus is Hermia's father.
2. How does Titania feel about Bottom once she awakes and finds him in her bower?
(a) She is furious.
(b) She still loves him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She finds him funny.
3. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Go to a convent.
(c) Leave her homeland.
(d) Go to prison.
4. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(d) His fairy attendants.
5. What will happen if the actors are unable to find their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) They will have to improvise.
(b) The play will be ruined.
(c) The play will be better than it would have been.
(d) They will find someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Titania always enter the stage?
2. Who does the Fairy King blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
3. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
5. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)