|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Titania and her train of attendants.
(b) Egeus and Hermia.
(c) Theseus and Hippolyta.
(d) Helena and Demetrius.
2. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
(a) Ping's house.
(b) Flute's house.
(c) Bottoms's house.
(d) Quince's house.
3. What does Theseus say when he hears that the two couples want to be married?
(a) He says it is not his or Egeus's decision to make.
(b) He orders Hermia to obey her father.
(c) He says he will do the honor right there in the woods.
(d) He says they will be married that day.
4. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
5. Why does Helena call Hermia unkind when she enters Act 3, Scene 2 and sees Lysander and Demetrius praising Helena?
(a) She is tired of being second rate to Hermia.
(b) She is angry about her stealing Demetrius's love from her.
(c) She feels that Hermia got her lost in the woods on purpose.
(d) She thinks Hermia is in on the joke as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
2. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
3. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
4. What did the Fairy King see striking a flower one night?
5. What is Titania doing at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)