|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) At mass.
(b) Theseus's wedding.
(c) At the carnival.
(d) On the street corner.
2. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of Titania's attendants?
3. What does Titania continue to offer Bottom while they are together in the woods?
(b) Rest and comfort.
(c) Water and ointments.
(d) Food and music.
4. What inanimate objects must be performed by men in the mini-play?
(a) A dress and a goblet of wine.
(b) A tree and a prison wall.
(c) A wall and moonshine.
(d) A table and a rock.
5. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
(b) Standing still.
(d) Dancing about the stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
2. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
5. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)