|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It can put people to sleep.
(b) It can be used to give great power to someone.
(c) It can be used as a love potion.
(d) It can show its holder the near future.
2. What character will be missing in the play if the actors cannot find their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
(b) The Lion.
3. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It grew rapidly.
(b) It multiplied.
(c) It died.
(d) It changed colors.
4. What inanimate objects must be performed by men in the mini-play?
(a) A tree and a prison wall.
(b) A dress and a goblet of wine.
(c) A wall and moonshine.
(d) A table and a rock.
5. Why is Demetrius running when he enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) He is frightened.
(b) He is trying to find Helena.
(c) He wanted to be out of the woods before night fell.
(d) He is trying to get away from Helena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
2. Who is the first to flee the scene when Hermia and Helena are fighting in the woods?
3. What happens when Helena wakes up Lysander in the woods after lamenting her situation?
4. Which one of the following are not one of the first four characters to enter Act 4, Scene 2?
5. What do the actors ask their missing fellow to tell them?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)