|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Demetrius do when he wakes up to see Helena in the woods?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Decides to fight Lysander for her hand.
(d) Falls in love with her.
2. Who does Puck think Lysander is when he is sleeping in the woods?
3. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A king.
(b) A queen.
(c) A Sprite.
(d) A Fairy.
4. What did the Fairy King see striking a flower one night?
(b) Athena's gown.
(c) The wings of a fairy,
(d) Cupid's arrow.
5. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
(a) In the woods.
(b) At Quince's house.
(c) On the castle stage.
(d) On the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
2. What does Demetrius do after Hermia leaves to go find Lysander?
3. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
5. Who does the Fairy King blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)