|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A Sprite.
(b) A Fairy.
(c) A king.
(d) A queen.
2. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) She sees Lysander.
(b) She hurt her foot.
(c) She is too tired.
(d) She is heart broken.
3. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Causes him to shout everything he says.
(b) Muffles his language.
(c) Strikes him blind.
(d) Gives him the head of an ass.
4. Who does the Fairy King blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
5. What is Titania doing at the beginning of Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
2. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
3. Who does Oberon send Puck to find as he places the love juice on Demetrius's eyes?
4. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
5. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)