|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
(a) Her servant.
(b) A vile thing.
(c) A mirror.
2. Who is in love with Demetrius?
3. Who does the Fairy King blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
4. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
(a) Puck puts a spell on her.
(b) She takes a sleeping draught.
(c) Her attendants sing her to sleep.
(d) She lays on a bed of flowers and blossoms.
5. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(a) His fairy attendants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
2. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
3. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
4. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)