|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His fairy attendant.
2. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
(a) On the castle stage.
(b) On the street.
(c) At Quince's house.
(d) In the woods.
3. Who coaches Flute with his lines while they rehearse the mini-play for the second time?
4. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
5. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
(b) Floods and an early change of seasons.
(c) Earthquakes and tidal waves.
(d) Plagues on the food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What inanimate objects must be performed by men in the mini-play?
2. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
3. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
4. What is another name for Puck?
5. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)