|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
2. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
(a) Gives a speech in the voice of a woman.
(b) Roars with all his might.
(c) Displays his gift of memorization.
(d) Does a pantomime of a wall.
3. Why did Puck chase away the other actors after he changed Bottom's head into that of an ass?
(a) He did not want to get caught.
(b) He wanted to place enchantments on them as well.
(c) He did not want them to tell Bottom about his new head.
(d) He wanted Titania to only see Bottom.
4. What does Bottom insist that their mini-play needs at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A song.
(b) An epilogue.
(c) A prologue.
(d) A narrator.
5. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His fairy attendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the fairies sing for Titania in the second scene that Titania appears in?
2. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
3. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
4. Who puts the love potion on Titania's eyes as she sleeps?
5. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)