|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
2. What is Puck?
(a) A fairy.
(b) A sprite.
(c) A king.
(d) A man.
3. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The queen is not dressed yet.
(b) They are quarrelling.
(c) The king is with another woman.
(d) Puck is playing a trick on them.
4. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
(a) Flute's house.
(b) Ping's house.
(c) Quince's house.
(d) Bottoms's house.
5. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
(a) Stop courting other men.
(b) Return to live with him.
(c) Return the child she has stolen.
(d) Fire her new fairy attendants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
2. Why does Helena think Lysander and Demetrius are playing a trick on her when she is alone with them in the woods?
3. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
4. What reason does Lysander give Hermia for leaving her alone in the woods?
5. Who is in love with Demetrius?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)