|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Tell Demetrius about Hermia's plan to elope.
(b) Continue to try and woo Theseus.
(c) Lock Hermia in her room so she will not be punished for eloping.
(d) Run away with Lysander before Hermia meets him.
2. What is Bottom's first name?
3. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Helena and Demetrius.
(b) Egeus and Hermia.
(c) Titania and her train of attendants.
(d) Theseus and Hippolyta.
4. What is Starveling's occupation?
5. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 4 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
2. What is Titania doing at the beginning of Act 3?
3. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
4. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
5. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)