|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 4 months.
2. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It can be used as a love potion.
(b) It can show its holder the near future.
(c) It can put people to sleep.
(d) It can be used to give great power to someone.
3. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
4. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
(b) Stands still holding his breath.
(c) Shows his variety of laughs.
5. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
(a) In the middle of the night.
(b) The next night.
(c) In a few hours.
(d) The next week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
2. What did Oberon tell Puck he had done instead of turning false love true?
3. What is Bottom's first name?
4. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
5. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)