|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was once a lover of Titania?
2. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A queen.
(b) A Fairy.
(c) A king.
(d) A Sprite.
3. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be killed.
(b) She will be banished.
(c) She will be imprisoned.
(d) She will be put in a nunnery.
4. With whom does Titania always enter the stage?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her attendants.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
5. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
(a) His crown.
(b) Some of his powers.
(c) An Indian child.
(d) The heart of another man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
2. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
3. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
4. What is Bottom's first name?
5. What do the couple who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes want to do?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)