|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
(a) She forgot all about him.
(b) She died.
(c) She is in prison.
(d) She begged Titania to take him.
2. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) They are quarrelling.
(b) The queen is not dressed yet.
(c) The king is with another woman.
(d) Puck is playing a trick on them.
3. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be put in a nunnery.
(b) She will be killed.
(c) She will be imprisoned.
(d) She will be banished.
4. Why does Helena call Hermia unkind when she enters Act 3, Scene 2 and sees Lysander and Demetrius praising Helena?
(a) She feels that Hermia got her lost in the woods on purpose.
(b) She thinks Hermia is in on the joke as well.
(c) She is angry about her stealing Demetrius's love from her.
(d) She is tired of being second rate to Hermia.
5. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
(a) He has wooed her well.
(b) He is smart.
(c) He is wealthy.
(d) He is from noble blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
2. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
3. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
4. What is the genre of the mini-play?
5. What inanimate objects must be performed by men in the mini-play?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)