|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
(a) That his dancing would offend the queen.
(b) That his laughing would make the audience laugh with him.
(c) That his talent would be wasted in silence.
(d) That his roaring would frighten the ladies in the audience.
2. What is Flute's first name?
3. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Gives him the head of an ass.
(b) Causes him to shout everything he says.
(c) Muffles his language.
(d) Strikes him blind.
4. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Kill her mortal lover.
(b) Sleep with another woman.
(c) Play a trick on her.
(d) Cause her to not sleep.
5. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the genre of the mini-play?
2. What is Puck?
3. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
4. What is another name for Puck?
5. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)