|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
(a) Sleeping with other women.
(b) Lying to her.
(c) Being too gentle-hearted.
(d) Being a hypocrite.
2. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
3. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Gives him the head of an ass.
(b) Strikes him blind.
(c) Causes him to shout everything he says.
(d) Muffles his language.
4. Why is Demetrius running when he enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) He is frightened.
(b) He is trying to find Helena.
(c) He wanted to be out of the woods before night fell.
(d) He is trying to get away from Helena.
5. Where does Act 3 begin?
(a) The woods.
(b) Theseus's palace.
(d) Quince's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Starveling's occupation?
2. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
3. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
4. What is Bottom's first name?
5. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)