|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It can show its holder the near future.
(b) It can be used to give great power to someone.
(c) It can put people to sleep.
(d) It can be used as a love potion.
2. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
3. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
4. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) It is always inconvenient.
(b) It is impossible to attain.
(c) It never runs smoothly.
(d) It is a cruel joke on the heart.
5. Who enters Act 3, Scene 2 as Puck and the Fairy King are discussing Titania's new love?
(a) Hermia and Lysander.
(b) Demetrius and Helena.
(c) Helena and Hermia.
(d) Lysander and Helena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Puck blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
2. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of Titania's attendants?
3. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
4. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Why does Helena call Hermia unkind when she enters Act 3, Scene 2 and sees Lysander and Demetrius praising Helena?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)