|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
2. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
(a) She takes a sleeping draught.
(b) Her attendants sing her to sleep.
(c) She lays on a bed of flowers and blossoms.
(d) Puck puts a spell on her.
3. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Theseus and Hippolyta.
(b) Helena and Demetrius.
(c) Titania and her train of attendants.
(d) Egeus and Hermia.
4. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Gives him the head of an ass.
(b) Causes him to shout everything he says.
(c) Strikes him blind.
(d) Muffles his language.
5. What are the fairies who stay with Titania when she goes to sleep supposed to do?
(a) Stand guard.
(b) Keep her husband from finding her.
(c) Lay next to her.
(d) Continue singing for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
2. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of Titania's attendants?
3. What is Puck?
4. What do the couple who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes want to do?
5. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)