|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What awakens Titania at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Puck's laughter.
(b) The chirping of a bird.
(c) The morning light.
(d) Bottom's singing.
2. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
(a) The next night.
(b) The next week.
(c) In a few hours.
(d) In the middle of the night.
3. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
4. Who does Puck think Lysander is when he is sleeping in the woods?
5. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
2. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
4. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
5. Why does Hermia think Lysander left her alone in the woods?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)