|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to flee the scene when Hermia and Helena are fighting in the woods?
2. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be put in a nunnery.
(b) She will be killed.
(c) She will be imprisoned.
(d) She will be banished.
3. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
4. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Strikes him blind.
(b) Gives him the head of an ass.
(c) Muffles his language.
(d) Causes him to shout everything he says.
5. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bottom have to be romantic with in the mini-play?
2. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
3. Who does Oberon send Puck to find as he places the love juice on Demetrius's eyes?
4. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
5. Why does Helena call Hermia unkind when she enters Act 3, Scene 2 and sees Lysander and Demetrius praising Helena?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)