|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oberon tell Puck he had done instead of turning false love true?
(a) Turned false love even falser.
(b) Spread sorrow and confusion.
(c) Ended all chances of love.
(d) Turned true love false.
2. What is Flute's first name?
3. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Puck is playing a trick on them.
(b) The queen is not dressed yet.
(c) They are quarrelling.
(d) The king is with another woman.
4. Who does Puck blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
(c) Robin Goodfellow.
5. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
(a) The part is too long and he cannot read.
(b) The part is a woman and he has a beard.
(c) He will lose his voice trying to roar loud enough.
(d) He is not tall enough to be a good wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
2. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
3. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
4. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)