|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Puck discover that he placed the love potion on the wrong Athenian man?
(a) Oberon tells him.
(b) Titania mocks him for his mistake.
(c) He sees that the man Helena loves still despises him.
(d) He hears Helena call Lysander by name.
2. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
3. Who tells the Fairy King about Titania's new love for Bottom?
4. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(a) Pulling pranks.
(c) Writing poetry.
(d) Singing songs.
5. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Demetrius do when he wakes up to see Helena in the woods?
2. What reason does Lysander give Hermia for leaving her alone in the woods?
3. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
4. What is Flute's first name?
5. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)