|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) As You Like It.
2. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
(b) Thisbe's father.
(c) The Wall.
(d) The lion.
3. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
(a) A vile thing.
(b) Her servant.
(c) A mirror.
4. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be put in a nunnery.
(b) She will be killed.
(c) She will be banished.
(d) She will be imprisoned.
5. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(a) Singing songs.
(b) Pulling pranks.
(d) Writing poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
2. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
4. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
5. What do the other actors do when they see what Puck has done to Bottom during the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)