|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who coaches Flute with his lines while they rehearse the mini-play for the second time?
2. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
(a) Kidnaps Hermia.
(b) Shaves his beard.
(c) Takes his money.
(d) Puts love potion on his eyes.
3. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A Fairy.
(b) A king.
(c) A Sprite.
(d) A queen.
4. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 4 days.
5. Why does Hermia think Lysander left her alone in the woods?
(a) He thought she had left him.
(b) Demetrius killed him.
(c) He went to get her some food.
(d) He was frightened away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
2. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What wakes Hermia while she is sleeping in the wood?
4. What is Puck?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)