|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
(a) The part is too long and he cannot read.
(b) He is not tall enough to be a good wall.
(c) The part is a woman and he has a beard.
(d) He will lose his voice trying to roar loud enough.
2. Who does the Fairy King blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
3. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be put in a nunnery.
(b) She will be banished.
(c) She will be killed.
(d) She will be imprisoned.
4. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
5. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(b) Singing songs.
(c) Pulling pranks.
(d) Writing poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
2. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
3. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
4. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
5. What is another name for Puck?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)