|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oberon tell Puck he had done instead of turning false love true?
(a) Turned false love even falser.
(b) Spread sorrow and confusion.
(c) Ended all chances of love.
(d) Turned true love false.
2. Who coaches Flute with his lines while they rehearse the mini-play for the second time?
3. Who was once a lover of Titania?
4. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
(a) Go to prison.
(b) Go to a convent.
(c) Leave her homeland.
(d) Kill herself.
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
(c) The fairy attendants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
2. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
3. Who is the first to flee the scene when Hermia and Helena are fighting in the woods?
4. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
5. What is Flute's first name?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)