|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
(a) Lysander and Hermia.
(b) Puck and Peasbottom.
(c) Helena and Demetrius.
(d) Hippolyta and Theseus.
2. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His acting abilities.
(b) His popularity among the people.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His ability to memorize long pieces of literature.
3. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
4. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
(b) As You Like It.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
5. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
(a) Puts love potion on his eyes.
(b) Kidnaps Hermia.
(c) Takes his money.
(d) Shaves his beard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
2. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
3. Why does Hermia think Lysander left her alone in the woods?
4. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)