|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
(a) Hermia does not want Lysander.
(b) Demetrius wants Hermia for himself.
(c) Lysander's wooing will get Hermia banished.
(d) Lysander has a bad reputation.
2. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
3. Where does Act 3 begin?
(b) Quince's house.
(c) The woods.
(d) Theseus's palace.
4. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) To live with his aunt.
(b) To Rome.
(c) To Athens.
(d) To live at the castle.
5. What about Lysander causes Puck to mistake his identity?
(a) His closeness to Hermia.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His position in the forest.
(d) His bearded face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oberon plan to do while Puck fixes the contention between the lovers from Athens?
2. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
3. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
4. What is the genre of the mini-play?
5. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)