|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
(a) Being a hypocrite.
(b) Lying to her.
(c) Sleeping with other women.
(d) Being too gentle-hearted.
2. Who enters Act 3, Scene 2 as Puck and the Fairy King are discussing Titania's new love?
(a) Helena and Hermia.
(b) Lysander and Helena.
(c) Demetrius and Helena.
(d) Hermia and Lysander.
3. Who does Puck think Lysander is when he is sleeping in the woods?
4. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) It is impossible to attain.
(b) It is a cruel joke on the heart.
(c) It is always inconvenient.
(d) It never runs smoothly.
5. Who does Puck blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
(d) Robin Goodfellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
2. What does Demetrius do when he wakes up to see Helena in the woods?
3. Where does Act 3 begin?
4. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
5. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)