|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A queen.
(b) A Sprite.
(c) A king.
(d) A Fairy.
2. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
(a) To celebrate his wedding.
(b) To prepare for the winter.
(c) To rejoice for the end of the war.
(d) To pay their taxes.
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
(b) The fairy attendants.
4. Who was once a lover of Titania?
5. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
(a) That his talent would be wasted in silence.
(b) That his roaring would frighten the ladies in the audience.
(c) That his laughing would make the audience laugh with him.
(d) That his dancing would offend the queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
2. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
3. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
4. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
5. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)