|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A king.
(b) A Fairy.
(c) A Sprite.
(d) A queen.
2. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
(a) Being a hypocrite.
(b) Sleeping with other women.
(c) Being too gentle-hearted.
(d) Lying to her.
3. Who is Helena in love with?
4. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
(a) She did not keep her promise to him.
(b) She looks lovely.
(c) She should not have slept so late.
(d) She should obey his command.
5. What do the fairies sing for Titania in the second scene that Titania appears in?
(a) A gentle melody.
(b) A poem.
(c) A lullaby.
(d) A story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
3. What did the Fairy King see striking a flower one night?
4. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
5. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)