|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 4 weeks.
2. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
(a) She takes a sleeping draught.
(b) Puck puts a spell on her.
(c) She lays on a bed of flowers and blossoms.
(d) Her attendants sing her to sleep.
3. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) It is a cruel joke on the heart.
(b) It is impossible to attain.
(c) It never runs smoothly.
(d) It is always inconvenient.
4. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) She sees Lysander.
(b) She is heart broken.
(c) She hurt her foot.
(d) She is too tired.
5. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
(a) Quince's house.
(b) Flute's house.
(c) Ping's house.
(d) Bottoms's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flute's first name?
2. Where does Act 2 begin?
3. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
4. Why is Demetrius running when he enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
5. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)