|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 4 months.
2. Who does Hermia want to marry?
3. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
(a) On the castle stage.
(b) On the street.
(c) In the woods.
(d) At Quince's house.
4. Where does Act 2 begin?
(a) At Titania's Castle.
(b) In the woods.
(c) On a street in Athens.
(d) In Puck's house.
5. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
(a) She is mad at him.
(b) She does not want to be found with him.
(c) She wants to remain chaste.
(d) She does not feel beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
2. With whom does Titania always enter the stage?
3. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who was once a lover of Titania?
5. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)