|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(a) The Amazon.
2. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Sprinkling dew drops.
(b) Planting sun beams.
(c) Painting flowers.
(d) Melting frost.
3. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
(a) She does not want to be found with him.
(b) She wants to remain chaste.
(c) She does not feel beautiful.
(d) She is mad at him.
4. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
(a) Lysander and Hermia.
(b) Puck and Peasbottom.
(c) Helena and Demetrius.
(d) Hippolyta and Theseus.
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
(b) The fairy attendants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
2. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
4. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who is in love with Demetrius?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)