|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
(a) Shows his variety of laughs.
(c) Stands still holding his breath.
2. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It can be used to give great power to someone.
(b) It can show its holder the near future.
(c) It can put people to sleep.
(d) It can be used as a love potion.
3. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
(a) At Quince's house.
(b) In the woods.
(c) On the street.
(d) On the castle stage.
4. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
(a) Shaves his beard.
(b) Takes his money.
(c) Puts love potion on his eyes.
(d) Kidnaps Hermia.
5. What is another name for Puck?
(b) Jack Frost.
(d) Robin Goodfellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
2. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
3. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
4. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
5. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)