|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To make his wife fall in love with something ridiculous.
(b) To find out what his wife plans to do and thwart those plans.
(c) To cause his wife to sleep for long enough to steal the child away.
(d) To overpower his wife to do his bidding.
2. What is another name for Puck?
(a) Jack Frost.
(b) Robin Goodfellow.
3. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
(a) He is from noble blood.
(b) He has wooed her well.
(c) He is smart.
(d) He is wealthy.
4. Who was once a lover of Titania?
5. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who does Puck think Lysander is when he is sleeping in the woods?
3. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
4. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
5. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)