|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
(c) The fairy attendants.
2. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
(a) She does not want to be found with him.
(b) She wants to remain chaste.
(c) She is mad at him.
(d) She does not feel beautiful.
3. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
(a) She takes a sleeping draught.
(b) Her attendants sing her to sleep.
(c) She lays on a bed of flowers and blossoms.
(d) Puck puts a spell on her.
4. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
5. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A Sprite.
(b) A king.
(c) A queen.
(d) A Fairy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What happens when Helena wakes up Lysander in the woods after lamenting her situation?
3. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
4. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
5. What did the Fairy King see striking a flower one night?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)