|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
(a) She looks lovely.
(b) She should not have slept so late.
(c) She did not keep her promise to him.
(d) She should obey his command.
2. What about Lysander causes Puck to mistake his identity?
(a) His bearded face.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His closeness to Hermia.
(d) His position in the forest.
3. What do the fairies sing for Titania in the second scene that Titania appears in?
(a) A story.
(b) A poem.
(c) A gentle melody.
(d) A lullaby.
4. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
(b) Plagues on the food.
(c) Earthquakes and tidal waves.
(d) Floods and an early change of seasons.
5. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
(a) The part is too long and he cannot read.
(b) He will lose his voice trying to roar loud enough.
(c) He is not tall enough to be a good wall.
(d) The part is a woman and he has a beard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
2. What is Flute's first name?
3. What do the couple who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes want to do?
4. Who was once a lover of Titania?
5. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)