|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Starveling's occupation?
2. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) At mass.
(b) Theseus's wedding.
(c) On the street corner.
(d) At the carnival.
3. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
4. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
(a) She begged Titania to take him.
(b) She forgot all about him.
(c) She died.
(d) She is in prison.
5. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To find out what his wife plans to do and thwart those plans.
(b) To make his wife fall in love with something ridiculous.
(c) To overpower his wife to do his bidding.
(d) To cause his wife to sleep for long enough to steal the child away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for Puck?
2. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
3. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
4. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
5. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)