|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
(a) Thisbe's father.
(c) The lion.
(d) The Wall.
2. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
(a) At a ball.
(b) On the street.
(c) In the war.
(d) At a council.
3. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
(a) She should not have slept so late.
(b) She looks lovely.
(c) She did not keep her promise to him.
(d) She should obey his command.
4. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To find out what his wife plans to do and thwart those plans.
(b) To overpower his wife to do his bidding.
(c) To make his wife fall in love with something ridiculous.
(d) To cause his wife to sleep for long enough to steal the child away.
5. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
(a) Return the child she has stolen.
(b) Fire her new fairy attendants.
(c) Stop courting other men.
(d) Return to live with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
2. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
3. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
4. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)