|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be banished.
(b) She will be killed.
(c) She will be put in a nunnery.
(d) She will be imprisoned.
2. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) On the street corner.
(b) At the carnival.
(c) At mass.
(d) Theseus's wedding.
3. What is Puck?
(a) A fairy.
(b) A king.
(c) A sprite.
(d) A man.
4. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
(a) At Quince's house.
(b) On the street.
(c) In the woods.
(d) On the castle stage.
5. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Tell Demetrius about Hermia's plan to elope.
(b) Run away with Lysander before Hermia meets him.
(c) Lock Hermia in her room so she will not be punished for eloping.
(d) Continue to try and woo Theseus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
2. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
4. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
5. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)