|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) It never runs smoothly.
(b) It is a cruel joke on the heart.
(c) It is impossible to attain.
(d) It is always inconvenient.
2. With whom does Titania always enter the stage?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her attendants.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
3. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) In the town square.
(b) In the castle.
(c) At the church.
(d) In the woods.
4. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) She hurt her foot.
(b) She is heart broken.
(c) She sees Lysander.
(d) She is too tired.
5. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
(a) Shows his variety of laughs.
(b) Stands still holding his breath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
2. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
4. What wakes Hermia while she is sleeping in the wood?
5. What is Bottom's first name?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)