|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who puts the love potion on Titania's eyes as she sleeps?
(d) Robin Goodfellow.
2. Who was once a lover of Titania?
3. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It can show its holder the near future.
(b) It can put people to sleep.
(c) It can be used as a love potion.
(d) It can be used to give great power to someone.
4. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She sees Lysander.
(c) She is heart broken.
(d) She hurt her foot.
5. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
(a) Flute's house.
(b) Ping's house.
(c) Bottoms's house.
(d) Quince's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
2. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What wakes Hermia while she is sleeping in the wood?
4. Who is in love with Demetrius?
5. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)