|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
(a) He is smart.
(b) He has wooed her well.
(c) He is wealthy.
(d) He is from noble blood.
2. What is Flute's first name?
3. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
(a) Egeus is Hermia's god-father.
(b) Egeus is Hermia's uncle.
(c) Egeus is Hermia's cousin.
(d) Egeus is Hermia's father.
4. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
5. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
3. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
4. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
5. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)