|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
(b) The Lion.
2. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It died.
(b) It changed colors.
(c) It multiplied.
(d) It grew rapidly.
3. What happens when Helena wakes up Lysander in the woods after lamenting her situation?
(a) He seems to be very sick.
(b) He pledges to help her woo Demetrius.
(c) He yells at her to leave him alone.
(d) He falls in love with her.
4. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
(a) She died.
(b) She begged Titania to take him.
(c) She is in prison.
(d) She forgot all about him.
5. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
2. What are the fairies who stay with Titania when she goes to sleep supposed to do?
3. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
4. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
5. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)