|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
2. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
(a) Lysander has a bad reputation.
(b) Lysander's wooing will get Hermia banished.
(c) Hermia does not want Lysander.
(d) Demetrius wants Hermia for himself.
3. Who was once a lover of Titania?
4. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A Sprite.
(b) A king.
(c) A queen.
(d) A Fairy.
5. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Puck is playing a trick on them.
(b) The queen is not dressed yet.
(c) The king is with another woman.
(d) They are quarrelling.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
2. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
3. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
5. What wakes Hermia while she is sleeping in the wood?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)