|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
(b) Plagues on the food.
(c) Floods and an early change of seasons.
(d) Earthquakes and tidal waves.
2. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be banished.
(b) She will be killed.
(c) She will be put in a nunnery.
(d) She will be imprisoned.
3. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
(a) Puck puts a spell on her.
(b) She lays on a bed of flowers and blossoms.
(c) She takes a sleeping draught.
(d) Her attendants sing her to sleep.
4. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
(a) In the woods.
(b) At Quince's house.
(c) On the castle stage.
(d) On the street.
5. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
(a) Dancing about the stage.
(d) Standing still.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bottom's first name?
2. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
3. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
4. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
5. Who puts the love potion on Titania's eyes as she sleeps?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)