|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
(c) The Wall.
(d) The Lion.
2. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
3. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
(a) Egeus is Hermia's father.
(b) Egeus is Hermia's god-father.
(c) Egeus is Hermia's uncle.
(d) Egeus is Hermia's cousin.
4. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
(a) Shaves his beard.
(b) Kidnaps Hermia.
(c) Puts love potion on his eyes.
(d) Takes his money.
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
(b) The fairy attendants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
3. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
4. With whom does Titania always enter the stage?
5. Who is in love with Demetrius?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)