|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
(b) The Amazon.
2. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
3. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To make his wife fall in love with something ridiculous.
(b) To cause his wife to sleep for long enough to steal the child away.
(c) To find out what his wife plans to do and thwart those plans.
(d) To overpower his wife to do his bidding.
4. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His popularity among the people.
(b) His wealth.
(c) His acting abilities.
(d) His ability to memorize long pieces of literature.
5. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Theseus and Hippolyta.
(b) Titania and her train of attendants.
(c) Helena and Demetrius.
(d) Egeus and Hermia.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
2. Who puts the love potion on Titania's eyes as she sleeps?
3. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
4. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)