|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
(a) Roars with all his might.
(b) Does a pantomime of a wall.
(c) Gives a speech in the voice of a woman.
(d) Displays his gift of memorization.
2. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It multiplied.
(b) It died.
(c) It changed colors.
(d) It grew rapidly.
3. Who is in love with Demetrius?
4. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
(a) The next night.
(b) The next week.
(c) In a few hours.
(d) In the middle of the night.
5. What is Puck?
(a) A fairy.
(b) A king.
(c) A sprite.
(d) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
2. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
4. What is another name for Puck?
5. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)