|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(b) His fairy attendants.
2. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) She hurt her foot.
(b) She is too tired.
(c) She is heart broken.
(d) She sees Lysander.
3. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
(a) She wants to remain chaste.
(b) She does not feel beautiful.
(c) She does not want to be found with him.
(d) She is mad at him.
4. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be banished.
(b) She will be imprisoned.
(c) She will be put in a nunnery.
(d) She will be killed.
5. Why is Demetrius running when he enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) He is frightened.
(b) He is trying to find Helena.
(c) He wanted to be out of the woods before night fell.
(d) He is trying to get away from Helena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
2. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
3. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
4. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
5. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)