|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A queen.
(b) A Fairy.
(c) A king.
(d) A Sprite.
2. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
(a) Theseus will get married.
(b) Her sentence will be placed on her.
(c) The war will officially be over.
(d) Her reputation will either be enhanced or tarnished.
3. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Lock Hermia in her room so she will not be punished for eloping.
(b) Continue to try and woo Theseus.
(c) Run away with Lysander before Hermia meets him.
(d) Tell Demetrius about Hermia's plan to elope.
4. What do the fairies sing for Titania in the second scene that Titania appears in?
(a) A lullaby.
(b) A story.
(c) A poem.
(d) A gentle melody.
5. What is Starveling's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
2. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
3. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
4. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)