|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Helena in love with?
2. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
(a) That his laughing would make the audience laugh with him.
(b) That his dancing would offend the queen.
(c) That his talent would be wasted in silence.
(d) That his roaring would frighten the ladies in the audience.
3. Who was once a lover of Titania?
4. What do the fairies sing for Titania in the second scene that Titania appears in?
(a) A lullaby.
(b) A story.
(c) A poem.
(d) A gentle melody.
5. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
(a) Her servant.
(b) A vile thing.
(d) A mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
2. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
3. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
4. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
5. What did the Fairy King see striking a flower one night?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)