|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
2. With whom does Titania always enter the stage?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her attendants.
3. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
(a) A vile thing.
(b) Her servant.
(d) A mirror.
4. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(c) The Amazon.
5. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
(a) That his dancing would offend the queen.
(b) That his talent would be wasted in silence.
(c) That his laughing would make the audience laugh with him.
(d) That his roaring would frighten the ladies in the audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
2. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
4. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
5. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)