|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To make his wife fall in love with something ridiculous.
(b) To find out what his wife plans to do and thwart those plans.
(c) To overpower his wife to do his bidding.
(d) To cause his wife to sleep for long enough to steal the child away.
2. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
(a) She lays on a bed of flowers and blossoms.
(b) Her attendants sing her to sleep.
(c) Puck puts a spell on her.
(d) She takes a sleeping draught.
3. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
(a) The next week.
(b) In a few hours.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) The next night.
4. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be killed.
(b) She will be banished.
(c) She will be imprisoned.
(d) She will be put in a nunnery.
5. Where does Act 2 begin?
(a) At Titania's Castle.
(b) On a street in Athens.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In Puck's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
2. Who is Helena in love with?
3. Who puts the love potion on Titania's eyes as she sleeps?
4. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
5. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)