|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was once a lover of Titania?
2. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) It is impossible to attain.
(b) It is a cruel joke on the heart.
(c) It never runs smoothly.
(d) It is always inconvenient.
3. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
(a) Egeus is Hermia's uncle.
(b) Egeus is Hermia's god-father.
(c) Egeus is Hermia's cousin.
(d) Egeus is Hermia's father.
5. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
(a) She died.
(b) She begged Titania to take him.
(c) She forgot all about him.
(d) She is in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
2. What do the couple who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes want to do?
3. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
4. Who does Hermia want to marry?
5. What do the fairies sing for Titania in the second scene that Titania appears in?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)