|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) It never runs smoothly.
(b) It is always inconvenient.
(c) It is impossible to attain.
(d) It is a cruel joke on the heart.
2. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) Theseus's wedding.
(b) At the carnival.
(c) At mass.
(d) On the street corner.
3. Why is Demetrius running when he enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) He is trying to get away from Helena.
(b) He wanted to be out of the woods before night fell.
(c) He is trying to find Helena.
(d) He is frightened.
4. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
(a) At Quince's house.
(b) On the street.
(c) On the castle stage.
(d) In the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
2. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
3. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
4. What is Starveling's occupation?
5. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)