|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
2. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
(a) Floods and an early change of seasons.
(c) Plagues on the food.
(d) Earthquakes and tidal waves.
3. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
(a) Theseus will get married.
(b) The war will officially be over.
(c) Her reputation will either be enhanced or tarnished.
(d) Her sentence will be placed on her.
4. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
5. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
(a) Stands still holding his breath.
(c) Shows his variety of laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What about Lysander causes Puck to mistake his identity?
3. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
4. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
5. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)