|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Flute's first name?
2. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A king.
(b) A queen.
(c) A Sprite.
(d) A Fairy.
3. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) At mass.
(b) Theseus's wedding.
(c) On the street corner.
(d) At the carnival.
4. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His popularity among the people.
(b) His wealth.
(c) His acting abilities.
(d) His ability to memorize long pieces of literature.
5. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
(a) Fire her new fairy attendants.
(b) Return to live with him.
(c) Stop courting other men.
(d) Return the child she has stolen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
2. Where does Act 2 begin?
3. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
4. Who was once a lover of Titania?
5. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)