|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
2. What is Starveling's occupation?
3. Where does Act 2 begin?
(a) At Titania's Castle.
(b) In the woods.
(c) On a street in Athens.
(d) In Puck's house.
4. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
(a) Shaves his beard.
(b) Kidnaps Hermia.
(c) Puts love potion on his eyes.
(d) Takes his money.
5. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be put in a nunnery.
(b) She will be banished.
(c) She will be imprisoned.
(d) She will be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
2. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
3. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
4. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
5. Who was once a lover of Titania?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)