|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(a) Singing songs.
(c) Writing poetry.
(d) Pulling pranks.
2. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It multiplied.
(b) It changed colors.
(c) It died.
(d) It grew rapidly.
3. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be imprisoned.
(b) She will be put in a nunnery.
(c) She will be killed.
(d) She will be banished.
4. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 4 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
2. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
3. Where does Act 2 begin?
4. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
5. What are the fairies who stay with Titania when she goes to sleep supposed to do?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)