|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Planting sun beams.
(b) Melting frost.
(c) Painting flowers.
(d) Sprinkling dew drops.
2. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
(a) On the castle stage.
(b) At Quince's house.
(c) On the street.
(d) In the woods.
3. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
(a) Leave her homeland.
(b) Go to a convent.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Go to prison.
4. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 4 days.
5. What are the fairies who stay with Titania when she goes to sleep supposed to do?
(a) Lay next to her.
(b) Continue singing for her.
(c) Keep her husband from finding her.
(d) Stand guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the couple who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes want to do?
2. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
3. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
4. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
5. What is the genre of the mini-play?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)