|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Titania always enter the stage?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her attendants.
(d) Her husband.
2. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be killed.
(b) She will be banished.
(c) She will be put in a nunnery.
(d) She will be imprisoned.
3. Who puts the love potion on Titania's eyes as she sleeps?
(b) Robin Goodfellow.
4. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
(a) To prepare for the winter.
(b) To rejoice for the end of the war.
(c) To celebrate his wedding.
(d) To pay their taxes.
5. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
(a) The Amazon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for Puck?
2. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
4. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
5. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)