|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
2. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(d) His fairy attendants.
3. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
(a) Takes his money.
(b) Kidnaps Hermia.
(c) Puts love potion on his eyes.
(d) Shaves his beard.
5. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
(a) Egeus is Hermia's father.
(b) Egeus is Hermia's uncle.
(c) Egeus is Hermia's cousin.
(d) Egeus is Hermia's god-father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
2. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
3. What wakes Hermia while she is sleeping in the wood?
4. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
5. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)