|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Helena wakes up Lysander in the woods after lamenting her situation?
(a) He seems to be very sick.
(b) He pledges to help her woo Demetrius.
(c) He yells at her to leave him alone.
(d) He falls in love with her.
2. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) She sees Lysander.
(b) She hurt her foot.
(c) She is heart broken.
(d) She is too tired.
3. Why is Demetrius running when he enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) He is trying to find Helena.
(b) He is frightened.
(c) He is trying to get away from Helena.
(d) He wanted to be out of the woods before night fell.
4. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
(a) The lion.
(b) Thisbe's father.
(d) The Wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for Puck?
2. Who is in love with Demetrius?
3. What do the couple who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes want to do?
4. What is Flute's first name?
5. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)