|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
(a) Lysander and Hermia.
(b) Hippolyta and Theseus.
(c) Puck and Peasbottom.
(d) Helena and Demetrius.
2. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
(a) Bottoms's house.
(b) Quince's house.
(c) Flute's house.
(d) Ping's house.
3. Who was once a lover of Titania?
4. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Painting flowers.
(b) Melting frost.
(c) Sprinkling dew drops.
(d) Planting sun beams.
5. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
(a) In the middle of the night.
(b) The next night.
(c) In a few hours.
(d) The next week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
2. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
3. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
4. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)