|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
2. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(a) Writing poetry.
(c) Pulling pranks.
(d) Singing songs.
3. What is Flute's first name?
4. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
(d) The Lion.
5. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
(c) Dancing about the stage.
(d) Standing still.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
3. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
4. With whom does Titania always enter the stage?
5. What is Puck?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)