|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) In the castle.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In the town square.
(d) At the church.
3. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be put in a nunnery.
(b) She will be banished.
(c) She will be imprisoned.
(d) She will be killed.
4. Who does Puck think Lysander is when he is sleeping in the woods?
5. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
(a) Pretends to be a lion.
(b) Buys everyone a pint of mead.
(c) Lists off all of his friends.
(d) Gives a memorized speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
2. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
3. Why is Demetrius running when he enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
4. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
5. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)