|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
(a) The next week.
(b) The next night.
(c) In a few hours.
(d) In the middle of the night.
2. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To make his wife fall in love with something ridiculous.
(b) To cause his wife to sleep for long enough to steal the child away.
(c) To find out what his wife plans to do and thwart those plans.
(d) To overpower his wife to do his bidding.
3. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
(a) Plagues on the food.
(b) Earthquakes and tidal waves.
(c) Floods and an early change of seasons.
4. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
(a) Lysander and Hermia.
(b) Helena and Demetrius.
(c) Hippolyta and Theseus.
(d) Puck and Peasbottom.
5. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was once a lover of Titania?
2. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
3. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
5. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)