|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
(a) As You Like It.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
2. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
(a) That his laughing would make the audience laugh with him.
(b) That his roaring would frighten the ladies in the audience.
(c) That his talent would be wasted in silence.
(d) That his dancing would offend the queen.
3. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
4. What is Puck?
(a) A sprite.
(b) A man.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A king.
5. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
(a) Fire her new fairy attendants.
(b) Return the child she has stolen.
(c) Stop courting other men.
(d) Return to live with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
2. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
3. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
4. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
5. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)