|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
(d) The Amazon.
2. Why is Demetrius running when he enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) He is trying to get away from Helena.
(b) He wanted to be out of the woods before night fell.
(c) He is frightened.
(d) He is trying to find Helena.
3. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It can be used as a love potion.
(b) It can be used to give great power to someone.
(c) It can put people to sleep.
(d) It can show its holder the near future.
4. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 4 hours.
5. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
(a) She should obey his command.
(b) She should not have slept so late.
(c) She did not keep her promise to him.
(d) She looks lovely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Helena wakes up Lysander in the woods after lamenting her situation?
2. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What about Lysander causes Puck to mistake his identity?
5. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)