|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(d) The Amazon.
2. Who is Helena in love with?
3. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) She is heart broken.
(b) She sees Lysander.
(c) She hurt her foot.
(d) She is too tired.
4. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
(a) She begged Titania to take him.
(b) She died.
(c) She is in prison.
(d) She forgot all about him.
5. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) To live at the castle.
(b) To Rome.
(c) To live with his aunt.
(d) To Athens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
2. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
3. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
4. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
5. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)