|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Flute's first name?
2. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
(a) Being too gentle-hearted.
(b) Lying to her.
(c) Sleeping with other women.
(d) Being a hypocrite.
3. What wakes Hermia while she is sleeping in the wood?
(b) The song of a bird.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) The noise of Helena's conversation with Lysander.
4. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
5. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) She is heart broken.
(b) She sees Lysander.
(c) She hurt her foot.
(d) She is too tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
3. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
4. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
5. Why is Demetrius running when he enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)