|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. Who does Hermia want to marry?
3. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Go to a convent.
(c) Leave her homeland.
(d) Go to prison.
4. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
5. What is another name for Puck?
(b) Robin Goodfellow.
(c) Jack Frost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
2. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
3. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
4. What are the fairies who stay with Titania when she goes to sleep supposed to do?
5. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)