|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hermia want to marry?
2. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
3. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) She sees Lysander.
(b) She is too tired.
(c) She hurt her foot.
(d) She is heart broken.
4. What is another name for Puck?
(a) Robin Goodfellow.
(b) Jack Frost.
5. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(a) Writing poetry.
(c) Pulling pranks.
(d) Singing songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
2. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
3. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
4. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
5. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)