|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
(a) The Lion.
2. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
(b) The Wall.
(d) The Lion.
3. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be banished.
(b) She will be imprisoned.
(c) She will be killed.
(d) She will be put in a nunnery.
4. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To cause his wife to sleep for long enough to steal the child away.
(b) To make his wife fall in love with something ridiculous.
(c) To find out what his wife plans to do and thwart those plans.
(d) To overpower his wife to do his bidding.
5. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
(a) Lying to her.
(b) Sleeping with other women.
(c) Being a hypocrite.
(d) Being too gentle-hearted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
2. Who was once a lover of Titania?
3. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
4. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
5. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)