|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
(a) She died.
(b) She is in prison.
(c) She forgot all about him.
(d) She begged Titania to take him.
2. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
(c) Standing still.
(d) Dancing about the stage.
3. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
(a) The Amazon.
4. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
(a) Displays his gift of memorization.
(b) Does a pantomime of a wall.
(c) Gives a speech in the voice of a woman.
(d) Roars with all his might.
5. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
(c) Shows his variety of laughs.
(d) Stands still holding his breath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
2. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
3. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What is Flute's first name?
5. Who is in love with Demetrius?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)