|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
(a) She looks lovely.
(b) She did not keep her promise to him.
(c) She should not have slept so late.
(d) She should obey his command.
2. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 4 hours.
3. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
4. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
(a) The war will officially be over.
(b) Her reputation will either be enhanced or tarnished.
(c) Theseus will get married.
(d) Her sentence will be placed on her.
5. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
(a) Standing still.
(c) Dancing about the stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Starveling's occupation?
2. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
3. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
4. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
5. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)