|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It can put people to sleep.
(b) It can be used to give great power to someone.
(c) It can show its holder the near future.
(d) It can be used as a love potion.
2. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
3. Who does Hermia want to marry?
4. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 4 days.
5. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) They are quarrelling.
(b) The queen is not dressed yet.
(c) The king is with another woman.
(d) Puck is playing a trick on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
2. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
4. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)