|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
(a) In the woods.
(b) On the castle stage.
(c) At Quince's house.
(d) On the street.
2. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
(b) Standing still.
(d) Dancing about the stage.
3. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
(a) Go to prison.
(b) Go to a convent.
(c) Leave her homeland.
(d) Kill herself.
4. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
(a) Theseus's palace.
(b) Demetrius's house.
(c) A city street.
(d) The woods.
5. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(b) Writing poetry.
(c) Pulling pranks.
(d) Singing songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
2. What is Flute's first name?
3. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
4. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
5. Who does Hermia want to marry?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)