|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
(b) The lion.
(c) The Wall.
(d) Thisbe's father.
2. What is Flute's first name?
3. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
(b) Earthquakes and tidal waves.
(c) Plagues on the food.
(d) Floods and an early change of seasons.
4. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
5. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His acting abilities.
(b) His popularity among the people.
(c) His ability to memorize long pieces of literature.
(d) His wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
2. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
3. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
4. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
5. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)