|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
(a) He is smart.
(b) He is wealthy.
(c) He has wooed her well.
(d) He is from noble blood.
2. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
(a) Bottoms's house.
(b) Quince's house.
(c) Ping's house.
(d) Flute's house.
3. What is Bottom's first name?
4. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To overpower his wife to do his bidding.
(b) To find out what his wife plans to do and thwart those plans.
(c) To make his wife fall in love with something ridiculous.
(d) To cause his wife to sleep for long enough to steal the child away.
5. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
2. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
3. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
4. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
5. What did the Fairy King see striking a flower one night?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)