|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Painting flowers.
(b) Sprinkling dew drops.
(c) Melting frost.
(d) Planting sun beams.
2. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 4 days.
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
(d) The fairy attendants.
4. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 4 weeks.
5. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
(a) His crown.
(b) Some of his powers.
(c) An Indian child.
(d) The heart of another man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
3. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
4. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
5. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)