|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
(d) The Amazon.
2. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
(a) The Lion.
3. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
(a) To celebrate his wedding.
(b) To rejoice for the end of the war.
(c) To prepare for the winter.
(d) To pay their taxes.
4. Who was once a lover of Titania?
5. What is Flute's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
2. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
3. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
4. Who does Hermia want to marry?
5. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)