|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
(a) Lysander's wooing will get Hermia banished.
(b) Demetrius wants Hermia for himself.
(c) Hermia does not want Lysander.
(d) Lysander has a bad reputation.
2. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It grew rapidly.
(b) It multiplied.
(c) It changed colors.
(d) It died.
3. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
4. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His acting abilities.
(c) His popularity among the people.
(d) His ability to memorize long pieces of literature.
5. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
(a) Fire her new fairy attendants.
(b) Stop courting other men.
(c) Return the child she has stolen.
(d) Return to live with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who is Helena in love with?
4. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
5. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)