|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
(d) The Lion.
2. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
3. What is another name for Puck?
(a) Robin Goodfellow.
(b) Jack Frost.
4. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
5. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
(a) Displays his gift of memorization.
(b) Roars with all his might.
(c) Does a pantomime of a wall.
(d) Gives a speech in the voice of a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
4. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
5. What is the genre of the mini-play?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)