|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His fairy attendant.
2. What is Puck?
(a) A sprite.
(b) A king.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A man.
3. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
(a) That his talent would be wasted in silence.
(b) That his roaring would frighten the ladies in the audience.
(c) That his laughing would make the audience laugh with him.
(d) That his dancing would offend the queen.
4. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(b) The Amazon.
5. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) In the castle.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In the town square.
(d) At the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
2. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
3. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
4. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
5. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)