|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
(a) She forgot all about him.
(b) She died.
(c) She begged Titania to take him.
(d) She is in prison.
2. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
(a) Roars with all his might.
(b) Gives a speech in the voice of a woman.
(c) Does a pantomime of a wall.
(d) Displays his gift of memorization.
3. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) At mass.
(b) At the carnival.
(c) On the street corner.
(d) Theseus's wedding.
4. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Run away with Lysander before Hermia meets him.
(b) Continue to try and woo Theseus.
(c) Tell Demetrius about Hermia's plan to elope.
(d) Lock Hermia in her room so she will not be punished for eloping.
5. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) His fairy attendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
2. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
3. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
4. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
5. What is Flute's first name?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)