|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the genre of the mini-play?
2. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(b) His fairy attendants.
3. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be banished.
(b) She will be imprisoned.
(c) She will be put in a nunnery.
(d) She will be killed.
4. Where does Act 2 begin?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In Puck's house.
(c) At Titania's Castle.
(d) On a street in Athens.
5. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
(a) Flute's house.
(b) Ping's house.
(c) Quince's house.
(d) Bottoms's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
2. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
3. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
4. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
5. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)