|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Fairy King see striking a flower one night?
(a) Athena's gown.
(c) The wings of a fairy,
(d) Cupid's arrow.
2. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
(a) Her reputation will either be enhanced or tarnished.
(b) Her sentence will be placed on her.
(c) The war will officially be over.
(d) Theseus will get married.
3. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
(a) He wears a mask.
(b) They allow him to improvise.
(c) They say the lion will be known as a timid lion.
(d) He stands on a stool.
4. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
(a) Egeus is Hermia's uncle.
(b) Egeus is Hermia's father.
(c) Egeus is Hermia's god-father.
(d) Egeus is Hermia's cousin.
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
(c) The fairy attendants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
2. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
3. Where does Act 2 begin?
4. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
5. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)