|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) As You Like It.
2. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
(a) To rejoice for the end of the war.
(b) To pay their taxes.
(c) To celebrate his wedding.
(d) To prepare for the winter.
3. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
(a) Standing still.
(b) Dancing about the stage.
4. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
(a) He wears a mask.
(b) He stands on a stool.
(c) They say the lion will be known as a timid lion.
(d) They allow him to improvise.
5. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
(b) The Amazon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
2. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
3. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
4. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
5. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)