|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Helena in love with?
2. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(d) The Amazon.
3. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
4. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be imprisoned.
(b) She will be banished.
(c) She will be put in a nunnery.
(d) She will be killed.
5. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
(a) Egeus is Hermia's father.
(b) Egeus is Hermia's god-father.
(c) Egeus is Hermia's cousin.
(d) Egeus is Hermia's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
3. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
4. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
5. Where does Act 2 begin?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)