|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His acting abilities.
(c) His popularity among the people.
(d) His ability to memorize long pieces of literature.
2. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
(a) She is in prison.
(b) She died.
(c) She forgot all about him.
(d) She begged Titania to take him.
3. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
(a) On the street.
(b) In the war.
(c) At a ball.
(d) At a council.
4. What is Puck?
(a) A man.
(b) A fairy.
(c) A sprite.
(d) A king.
5. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
(a) Demetrius wants Hermia for himself.
(b) Lysander's wooing will get Hermia banished.
(c) Lysander has a bad reputation.
(d) Hermia does not want Lysander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
3. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
4. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
5. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)