|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
(c) The Amazon.
2. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
(a) She did not keep her promise to him.
(b) She should obey his command.
(c) She looks lovely.
(d) She should not have slept so late.
3. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
(a) That his roaring would frighten the ladies in the audience.
(b) That his laughing would make the audience laugh with him.
(c) That his dancing would offend the queen.
(d) That his talent would be wasted in silence.
4. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
(a) Return the child she has stolen.
(b) Fire her new fairy attendants.
(c) Stop courting other men.
(d) Return to live with him.
5. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(c) The Amazon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
2. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
3. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
4. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
5. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)