|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
(a) Does a pantomime of a wall.
(b) Roars with all his might.
(c) Gives a speech in the voice of a woman.
(d) Displays his gift of memorization.
2. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 4 months.
3. Who is in love with Demetrius?
4. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
(a) Hermia does not want Lysander.
(b) Demetrius wants Hermia for himself.
(c) Lysander has a bad reputation.
(d) Lysander's wooing will get Hermia banished.
5. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
(a) Ping's house.
(b) Bottoms's house.
(c) Flute's house.
(d) Quince's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
2. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
3. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
4. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
5. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)