|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His acting abilities.
(b) His wealth.
(c) His popularity among the people.
(d) His ability to memorize long pieces of literature.
2. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 4 days.
3. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
(a) Shows his variety of laughs.
(b) Stands still holding his breath.
4. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be imprisoned.
(b) She will be banished.
(c) She will be killed.
(d) She will be put in a nunnery.
5. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) In the castle.
(b) In the woods.
(c) At the church.
(d) In the town square.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
2. Who is in love with Demetrius?
3. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
4. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
5. What is the genre of the mini-play?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)