|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) Theseus's wedding.
(b) On the street corner.
(c) At mass.
(d) At the carnival.
2. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
(a) Gives a memorized speech.
(b) Pretends to be a lion.
(c) Buys everyone a pint of mead.
(d) Lists off all of his friends.
3. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(a) The Amazon.
4. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
(b) Dancing about the stage.
(d) Standing still.
5. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
(a) He is smart.
(b) He is wealthy.
(c) He is from noble blood.
(d) He has wooed her well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
2. Who does Hermia want to marry?
3. What is Starveling's occupation?
4. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
5. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)