|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) To Athens.
(b) To Rome.
(c) To live with his aunt.
(d) To live at the castle.
2. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
(a) Lysander has a bad reputation.
(b) Hermia does not want Lysander.
(c) Lysander's wooing will get Hermia banished.
(d) Demetrius wants Hermia for himself.
3. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
(a) On the street.
(b) In the war.
(c) At a council.
(d) At a ball.
4. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(a) The Amazon.
5. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Leave her homeland.
(c) Go to prison.
(d) Go to a convent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hermia want to marry?
2. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
3. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)