|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
2. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
(a) The Lion.
(c) The Wall.
3. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
(a) Stands still holding his breath.
(b) Shows his variety of laughs.
5. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
2. Who is Helena in love with?
3. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
4. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
5. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)