|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
(a) The lion.
(b) The Wall.
(d) Thisbe's father.
2. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
(a) The next week.
(b) In a few hours.
(c) The next night.
(d) In the middle of the night.
3. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
4. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 4 days.
5. What is Starveling's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
2. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
5. What is Flute's first name?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)