|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His ability to memorize long pieces of literature.
(c) His acting abilities.
(d) His popularity among the people.
2. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
4. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 4 months.
5. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be imprisoned.
(b) She will be killed.
(c) She will be banished.
(d) She will be put in a nunnery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
2. What is Bottom's first name?
3. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
4. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
5. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)