|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
2. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Lock Hermia in her room so she will not be punished for eloping.
(b) Run away with Lysander before Hermia meets him.
(c) Tell Demetrius about Hermia's plan to elope.
(d) Continue to try and woo Theseus.
3. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(c) The Amazon.
4. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
(a) That his roaring would frighten the ladies in the audience.
(b) That his dancing would offend the queen.
(c) That his laughing would make the audience laugh with him.
(d) That his talent would be wasted in silence.
5. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
2. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
3. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
4. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
5. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)