|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
(a) That his dancing would offend the queen.
(b) That his roaring would frighten the ladies in the audience.
(c) That his laughing would make the audience laugh with him.
(d) That his talent would be wasted in silence.
2. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) In the castle.
(b) In the town square.
(c) In the woods.
(d) At the church.
3. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(c) The Amazon.
4. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
(a) He is from noble blood.
(b) He is smart.
(c) He is wealthy.
(d) He has wooed her well.
5. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) At the carnival.
(b) Theseus's wedding.
(c) At mass.
(d) On the street corner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
2. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
3. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
4. Who does Hermia want to marry?
5. Who is Helena in love with?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)