|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
(a) Go to a convent.
(b) Leave her homeland.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Go to prison.
2. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
3. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(c) The Amazon.
4. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
(a) Her reputation will either be enhanced or tarnished.
(b) Her sentence will be placed on her.
(c) The war will officially be over.
(d) Theseus will get married.
5. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
(a) He is from noble blood.
(b) He is wealthy.
(c) He is smart.
(d) He has wooed her well.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
2. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
3. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
5. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)