|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) In the town square.
(b) In the castle.
(c) In the woods.
(d) At the church.
2. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
(a) At Quince's house.
(b) On the castle stage.
(c) On the street.
(d) In the woods.
3. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
4. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Lock Hermia in her room so she will not be punished for eloping.
(b) Continue to try and woo Theseus.
(c) Run away with Lysander before Hermia meets him.
(d) Tell Demetrius about Hermia's plan to elope.
5. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) To Rome.
(b) To Athens.
(c) To live at the castle.
(d) To live with his aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
2. What is Flute's first name?
3. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
4. What is Bottom's first name?
5. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)