|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
(a) The Wall.
(b) The Lion.
2. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
3. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) At mass.
(b) On the street corner.
(c) Theseus's wedding.
(d) At the carnival.
5. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) It is a cruel joke on the heart.
(b) It never runs smoothly.
(c) It is impossible to attain.
(d) It is always inconvenient.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
2. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
3. What is Starveling's occupation?
4. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
5. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)