|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
(a) That his laughing would make the audience laugh with him.
(b) That his talent would be wasted in silence.
(c) That his dancing would offend the queen.
(d) That his roaring would frighten the ladies in the audience.
2. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
(a) Displays his gift of memorization.
(b) Gives a speech in the voice of a woman.
(c) Roars with all his might.
(d) Does a pantomime of a wall.
3. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
(b) Thisbe's father.
(c) The Wall.
(d) The lion.
4. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
5. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
(a) Her reputation will either be enhanced or tarnished.
(b) Her sentence will be placed on her.
(c) The war will officially be over.
(d) Theseus will get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
2. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
3. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
4. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
5. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)