|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
(a) They allow him to improvise.
(b) He wears a mask.
(c) He stands on a stool.
(d) They say the lion will be known as a timid lion.
2. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
3. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 4 weeks.
4. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
(a) At a ball.
(b) In the war.
(c) At a council.
(d) On the street.
5. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
2. Who is in love with Demetrius?
3. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
4. What is Bottom's first name?
5. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)