|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Tell Demetrius about Hermia's plan to elope.
(b) Continue to try and woo Theseus.
(c) Lock Hermia in her room so she will not be punished for eloping.
(d) Run away with Lysander before Hermia meets him.
2. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
(a) Quince's house.
(b) Bottoms's house.
(c) Ping's house.
(d) Flute's house.
3. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) At the church.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In the town square.
(d) In the castle.
4. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Go to prison.
(c) Leave her homeland.
(d) Go to a convent.
5. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be imprisoned.
(b) She will be banished.
(c) She will be put in a nunnery.
(d) She will be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
2. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
3. What is the genre of the mini-play?
4. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)