|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
(a) They allow him to improvise.
(b) He wears a mask.
(c) They say the lion will be known as a timid lion.
(d) He stands on a stool.
2. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) As You Like It.
3. Who does Hermia want to marry?
4. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
(a) Dancing about the stage.
(d) Standing still.
5. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
2. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
4. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
5. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)