|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
2. What is Flute's first name?
3. What is Titania doing at the beginning of Act 3?
4. Who enters Act 3, Scene 2 as Puck and the Fairy King are discussing Titania's new love?
(a) Helena and Hermia.
(b) Demetrius and Helena.
(c) Hermia and Lysander.
(d) Lysander and Helena.
5. What will happen if the actors are unable to find their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) The play will be ruined.
(b) They will have to improvise.
(c) The play will be better than it would have been.
(d) They will find someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
2. What did Oberon ask Titania to do with the Indian child while she was in love with Bottom?
3. When does Oberon want Puck to undo the enchantment on Bottom?
4. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What form of entertainment has Theseus asked for?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)