Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
2. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
(a) The Amazon.
4. What are the fairies who stay with Titania when she goes to sleep supposed to do?
(a) Continue singing for her.
(b) Lay next to her.
(c) Stand guard.
(d) Keep her husband from finding her.
5. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
(a) He thought they were his friends.
(b) He does not notice the difference.
(c) He did not know they were so cowardly.
(d) He wanted them to help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
2. What does Bottom insist that their mini-play needs at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Who does Puck blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
4. Where does Act 2 begin?
5. Who tells the Fairy King about Titania's new love for Bottom?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)