Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
2. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
(a) He is smart.
(b) He has wooed her well.
(c) He is wealthy.
(d) He is from noble blood.
3. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
(a) The next night.
(b) In a few hours.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) The next week.
4. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
(a) Some of his powers.
(b) His crown.
(c) An Indian child.
(d) The heart of another man.
5. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It can be used as a love potion.
(b) It can show its holder the near future.
(c) It can put people to sleep.
(d) It can be used to give great power to someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
2. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
3. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
4. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
5. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)