Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
2. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
(a) Leave her homeland.
(b) Go to a convent.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Go to prison.
3. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
4. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
(a) Shows his variety of laughs.
(c) Stands still holding his breath.
5. What is another name for Puck?
(b) Robin Goodfellow.
(c) Jack Frost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flute's first name?
2. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
4. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
5. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)