|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. Who is in love with Demetrius?
3. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
(a) In the woods.
(b) At Quince's house.
(c) On the castle stage.
(d) On the street.
4. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
5. What awakens Titania at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Bottom's singing.
(b) Puck's laughter.
(c) The morning light.
(d) The chirping of a bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Titania first wakes up in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
3. Who was once a lover of Titania?
4. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)