|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
2. How does Puck discover that he placed the love potion on the wrong Athenian man?
(a) Titania mocks him for his mistake.
(b) Oberon tells him.
(c) He hears Helena call Lysander by name.
(d) He sees that the man Helena loves still despises him.
3. Where is Theseus when he asks for a specific form of entertainment?
(a) In his house.
(b) In the town square of Athens.
(c) In the woods.
(d) At his wedding.
4. What does Demetrius do when he wakes up to see Helena in the woods?
(a) Kisses her.
(c) Decides to fight Lysander for her hand.
(d) Falls in love with her.
5. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
(c) The Lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act 4, Scene 2 played out?
2. What does Egeus say when he hears that Hermia tried to elope?
3. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What are the actors doing at the beginning of Act 3?
5. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)