|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) As You Like It.
2. Why do Hippolyta and Theseus enter the woods after Titania and Oberon leave?
(a) They are trying to elope together.
(b) They are on a hunt.
(c) They are looking for Hermia.
(d) They are searching for fairies.
3. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) On the street corner.
(b) Theseus's wedding.
(c) At the carnival.
(d) At mass.
4. Who tells the Fairy King about Titania's new love for Bottom?
5. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
(a) The Wall.
(c) Thisbe's father.
(d) The lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
2. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of Titania's attendants?
3. What does Titania do with Bottom when her fairy attendants leave her alone with him?
4. What do the fairies sing for Titania in the second scene that Titania appears in?
5. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)