|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Continue to try and woo Theseus.
(b) Run away with Lysander before Hermia meets him.
(c) Lock Hermia in her room so she will not be punished for eloping.
(d) Tell Demetrius about Hermia's plan to elope.
2. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(d) The Amazon.
3. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Helena and Demetrius.
(b) Egeus and Hermia.
(c) Titania and her train of attendants.
(d) Theseus and Hippolyta.
4. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
(a) That his laughing would make the audience laugh with him.
(b) That his roaring would frighten the ladies in the audience.
(c) That his talent would be wasted in silence.
(d) That his dancing would offend the queen.
5. How do the actors react to the entrance of their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) They are nonplussed.
(b) They are concerned.
(c) They are dissappointed.
(d) They are thrilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
2. Who was married at the same time as Theseus?
3. What does Bottom ask Cobweb to do for him while he is with Titania?
4. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
5. What are the actors doing at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)