|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Puck blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
(d) Robin Goodfellow.
2. What is the genre of the mini-play?
3. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
(a) He stands on a stool.
(b) He wears a mask.
(c) They allow him to improvise.
(d) They say the lion will be known as a timid lion.
4. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
5. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) It is a cruel joke on the heart.
(b) It never runs smoothly.
(c) It is always inconvenient.
(d) It is impossible to attain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Hippolyta and Theseus enter the woods after Titania and Oberon leave?
2. Where do Titania and Oberon plan to go after they are reconciled?
3. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
4. How does Titania feel about Bottom once she awakes and finds him in her bower?
5. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)