|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Titania first wakes up in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) She calls for her husband.
(b) She dresses for the day.
(c) She screams out in fear.
(d) She falls in love with Bottom.
2. How is Puck told to lead Lysander and Demetrius away from one another?
(a) Appear as Helena.
(b) Cause one to fall asleep.
(c) Take one by the hand and lead him away.
(d) Mimic the voice of Helena.
3. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
(a) Puck and Peasbottom.
(b) Lysander and Hermia.
(c) Helena and Demetrius.
(d) Hippolyta and Theseus.
4. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Play a trick on her.
(b) Cause her to not sleep.
(c) Kill her mortal lover.
(d) Sleep with another woman.
5. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
(b) The Amazon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom do when he is left alone after the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
2. Who is in Act 4, Scene 1, but unseen by Titania?
3. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
4. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
5. What was Titania dreaming about before she wakes up in the woods with Bottom?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)