|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Titania and Oberon plan to go after they are reconciled?
(a) To their own joined castle.
(b) Theseus's wedding.
(d) To sleep.
2. What form of entertainment has Theseus asked for?
(a) A song.
(b) A dance.
(c) A comic routine.
(d) A play.
3. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) It is always inconvenient.
(b) It is a cruel joke on the heart.
(c) It never runs smoothly.
(d) It is impossible to attain.
4. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) As You Like It.
5. What does Theseus say when he hears that the two couples want to be married?
(a) He says they will be married that day.
(b) He says it is not his or Egeus's decision to make.
(c) He says he will do the honor right there in the woods.
(d) He orders Hermia to obey her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Puck discover that he placed the love potion on the wrong Athenian man?
2. Why does Helena call Hermia unkind when she enters Act 3, Scene 2 and sees Lysander and Demetrius praising Helena?
3. Why does Helena think Lysander and Demetrius are playing a trick on her when she is alone with them in the woods?
4. How many people were wed at the end of Act 4?
5. How do the actors react to the entrance of their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)