|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Causes him to shout everything he says.
(b) Gives him the head of an ass.
(c) Muffles his language.
(d) Strikes him blind.
2. Which one of the following are not one of the first four characters to enter Act 4, Scene 2?
3. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) At the church.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In the town square.
(d) In the castle.
4. What did the Fairy King see striking a flower one night?
(b) Cupid's arrow.
(c) Athena's gown.
(d) The wings of a fairy,
5. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
(a) Does a pantomime of a wall.
(b) Roars with all his might.
(c) Gives a speech in the voice of a woman.
(d) Displays his gift of memorization.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the news brought to the actors at the end of Act 4 mean for their mini-play?
2. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
3. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
4. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
5. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)