|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To find out what his wife plans to do and thwart those plans.
(b) To cause his wife to sleep for long enough to steal the child away.
(c) To make his wife fall in love with something ridiculous.
(d) To overpower his wife to do his bidding.
2. What form of entertainment has Theseus asked for?
(a) A play.
(b) A song.
(c) A dance.
(d) A comic routine.
3. What are the actors all doing at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
(d) Getting into costume.
4. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
5. What do the couple who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes want to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oberon ask Titania to do with the Indian child while she was in love with Bottom?
2. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. Who enters the scene at the very end of Act 4, Scene 2?
4. What are the fairies who stay with Titania when she goes to sleep supposed to do?
5. Where did the actors last see their missing fellow?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)