|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Puck think Lysander is when he is sleeping in the woods?
2. What does Bottom say about his face while he is lounging with Titania?
(a) It has strong features.
(b) It seems larger than usual.
(c) It is not handsome enough to be with Titania.
(d) It is rather furry.
3. Where is Theseus when he asks for a specific form of entertainment?
(a) In his house.
(b) At his wedding.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In the town square of Athens.
4. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
(a) Her servant.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A vile thing.
5. Which one of the following are not one of the first four characters to enter Act 4, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
2. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Where did the actors last see their missing fellow?
4. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
5. Why do Hippolyta and Theseus enter the woods after Titania and Oberon leave?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)