|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news is brought to the actors at the end of Act 4?
(a) Lysander was thrown in prison.
(b) Snout is injured.
(c) Bottom has been found.
(d) The duke is married.
2. What wakes Hermia while she is sleeping in the wood?
(a) The noise of Helena's conversation with Lysander.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) The song of a bird.
3. Who is in love with Demetrius?
4. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
(b) The Lion.
5. What do the couple who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes want to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Helena think Lysander and Demetrius are playing a trick on her when she is alone with them in the woods?
2. How does Puck discover that he placed the love potion on the wrong Athenian man?
3. Where is Theseus when he asks for a specific form of entertainment?
4. Who is the first to flee the scene when Hermia and Helena are fighting in the woods?
5. What is Titania doing at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)