|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
(a) The Amazon.
2. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(c) His fairy attendants.
3. Why did Puck chase away the other actors after he changed Bottom's head into that of an ass?
(a) He wanted to place enchantments on them as well.
(b) He wanted Titania to only see Bottom.
(c) He did not want to get caught.
(d) He did not want them to tell Bottom about his new head.
4. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be banished.
(b) She will be imprisoned.
(c) She will be put in a nunnery.
(d) She will be killed.
5. Which if the following is NOT one of the fairy attendants ordered to serve Bottom?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
2. Why does Hermia think Lysander left her alone in the woods?
3. What do the fairies sing for Titania in the second scene that Titania appears in?
4. Who enters Act 3, Scene 2 as Puck and the Fairy King are discussing Titania's new love?
5. Who coaches Flute with his lines while they rehearse the mini-play for the second time?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)