|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
(c) The Lion.
2. Where is Theseus when he asks for a specific form of entertainment?
(a) In the woods.
(b) At his wedding.
(c) In the town square of Athens.
(d) In his house.
3. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
(a) He is not tall enough to be a good wall.
(b) The part is a woman and he has a beard.
(c) He will lose his voice trying to roar loud enough.
(d) The part is too long and he cannot read.
4. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
(a) Lysander and Hermia.
(b) Hippolyta and Theseus.
(c) Helena and Demetrius.
(d) Puck and Peasbottom.
5. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
(b) A vile thing.
(c) Her servant.
(d) A mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
2. Who is the first to flee the scene when Hermia and Helena are fighting in the woods?
3. Who is Helena in love with?
4. What do the fairies sing for Titania in the second scene that Titania appears in?
5. What form of entertainment has Theseus asked for?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)