|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Theseus when he asks for a specific form of entertainment?
(a) In his house.
(b) At his wedding.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In the town square of Athens.
2. Where did the actors last see their missing fellow?
(a) In the woods.
(b) At Quince's house.
(c) At his house.
(d) On a street in Athens.
3. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
(a) The next night.
(b) In a few hours.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) The next week.
4. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Continue to try and woo Theseus.
(b) Tell Demetrius about Hermia's plan to elope.
(c) Lock Hermia in her room so she will not be punished for eloping.
(d) Run away with Lysander before Hermia meets him.
5. Who are the characters in Act 4, Scene 2 looking for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
2. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
3. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
4. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
5. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)