|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
(a) She wants to remain chaste.
(b) She is mad at him.
(c) She does not want to be found with him.
(d) She does not feel beautiful.
2. Why did Puck chase away the other actors after he changed Bottom's head into that of an ass?
(a) He wanted to place enchantments on them as well.
(b) He did not want to get caught.
(c) He did not want them to tell Bottom about his new head.
(d) He wanted Titania to only see Bottom.
3. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
(a) To prepare for the winter.
(b) To celebrate his wedding.
(c) To pay their taxes.
(d) To rejoice for the end of the war.
4. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
(a) She begged Titania to take him.
(b) She forgot all about him.
(c) She died.
(d) She is in prison.
5. What does Titania do with Bottom when her fairy attendants leave her alone with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Demetrius do when he wakes up to see Helena in the woods?
2. Who puts the love potion on Titania's eyes as she sleeps?
3. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
5. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)