|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
(a) Kidnaps Hermia.
(b) Puts love potion on his eyes.
(c) Shaves his beard.
(d) Takes his money.
2. Who is the first to flee the scene when Hermia and Helena are fighting in the woods?
3. Who tells the Fairy King about Titania's new love for Bottom?
4. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Strikes him blind.
(b) Gives him the head of an ass.
(c) Causes him to shout everything he says.
(d) Muffles his language.
5. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) It never runs smoothly.
(b) It is a cruel joke on the heart.
(c) It is always inconvenient.
(d) It is impossible to attain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Egeus say when he hears that Hermia tried to elope?
2. How do the actors react to the entrance of their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
3. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
4. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who does Oberon send Puck to find as he places the love juice on Demetrius's eyes?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)