|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
(a) In the war.
(b) At a council.
(c) At a ball.
(d) On the street.
2. Who is the first to flee the scene when Hermia and Helena are fighting in the woods?
3. Who was married at the same time as Theseus?
(a) Titania and Oberon.
(b) Helena and Demetrius.
(c) Bottom and Cobweb.
(d) Puck and Peasblossom.
4. Which if the following is NOT one of the fairy attendants ordered to serve Bottom?
5. What did Oberon tell Puck he had done instead of turning false love true?
(a) Turned true love false.
(b) Spread sorrow and confusion.
(c) Turned false love even falser.
(d) Ended all chances of love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings the actors some news at the end of Act 4?
2. Where is Act 4, Scene 2 played out?
3. What is Flute's first name?
4. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
5. What is another name for Puck?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)