|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Helena think Lysander and Demetrius are playing a trick on her when she is alone with them in the woods?
(a) They are fawning over her like they were for Hermia.
(b) They have teased her like this before.
(c) They are not in their right minds.
(d) They seem to be laughing.
2. Who tells the Fairy King about Titania's new love for Bottom?
3. Which if the following is NOT one of the fairy attendants ordered to serve Bottom?
4. What will happen if the actors are unable to find their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) The play will be ruined.
(b) The play will be better than it would have been.
(c) They will have to improvise.
(d) They will find someone else.
5. Who is in Act 4, Scene 1, but unseen by Titania?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
2. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
3. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
4. What does Bottom do when he meets Titania's attendants?
5. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)