|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What awakens Titania at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The chirping of a bird.
(b) The morning light.
(c) Bottom's singing.
(d) Puck's laughter.
2. Why is Oberon so hateful towards the Indian child?
(a) It is wiser than he is.
(b) He fears it will gain too many powers.
(c) He does not approve of changelings.
(d) It is taking all of his wife's attention.
3. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
(a) Her sentence will be placed on her.
(b) Her reputation will either be enhanced or tarnished.
(c) The war will officially be over.
(d) Theseus will get married.
4. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Gives him the head of an ass.
(b) Strikes him blind.
(c) Causes him to shout everything he says.
(d) Muffles his language.
5. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character will be missing in the play if the actors cannot find their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
2. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of Titania's attendants?
3. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Titania continue to offer Bottom while they are together in the woods?
5. Who does Bottom have to be romantic with in the mini-play?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)