|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
(a) Hermia does not want Lysander.
(b) Lysander's wooing will get Hermia banished.
(c) Lysander has a bad reputation.
(d) Demetrius wants Hermia for himself.
2. What is Bottom's first name?
3. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
4. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
(a) Stands still holding his breath.
(b) Shows his variety of laughs.
5. Why is Demetrius running when he enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) He is frightened.
(b) He is trying to find Helena.
(c) He wanted to be out of the woods before night fell.
(d) He is trying to get away from Helena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
2. Where do Titania and Oberon plan to go after they are reconciled?
3. Who is in Act 4, Scene 1, but unseen by Titania?
4. What does Titania do with Bottom when her fairy attendants leave her alone with him?
5. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)