|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titania continue to offer Bottom while they are together in the woods?
(b) Water and ointments.
(c) Rest and comfort.
(d) Food and music.
2. How does Titania feel about Bottom once she awakes and finds him in her bower?
(a) She is furious.
(b) She still loves him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She finds him funny.
3. What is Flute's first name?
4. What does Bottom do when he is left alone after the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(c) Tries to follow his fellow actors.
5. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) To live at the castle.
(b) To Athens.
(c) To live with his aunt.
(d) To Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What happens when Titania first wakes up in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
4. Who coaches Flute with his lines while they rehearse the mini-play for the second time?
5. What does Demetrius do when he wakes up to see Helena in the woods?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)