|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Helena think Lysander and Demetrius are playing a trick on her when she is alone with them in the woods?
(a) They seem to be laughing.
(b) They are not in their right minds.
(c) They are fawning over her like they were for Hermia.
(d) They have teased her like this before.
2. What is Bottom's first name?
3. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
(a) That his laughing would make the audience laugh with him.
(b) That his dancing would offend the queen.
(c) That his roaring would frighten the ladies in the audience.
(d) That his talent would be wasted in silence.
4. Who enters Act 3, Scene 2 as Puck and the Fairy King are discussing Titania's new love?
(a) Helena and Hermia.
(b) Lysander and Helena.
(c) Demetrius and Helena.
(d) Hermia and Lysander.
5. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
(b) Her servant.
(c) A vile thing.
(d) A mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Helena in love with?
2. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
3. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
4. Where is Act 4, Scene 2 played out?
5. Why does Hermia think Lysander left her alone in the woods?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)