|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to flee the scene when Hermia and Helena are fighting in the woods?
2. Who does Hermia want to marry?
3. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
(c) As You Like It.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
4. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
5. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
(a) Helena and Demetrius.
(b) Hippolyta and Theseus.
(c) Puck and Peasbottom.
(d) Lysander and Hermia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
3. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
4. How does Theseus wake the four Athenian lovers when he finds them in the woods?
5. Who is Helena in love with?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)