|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
(a) That the deaths are not real.
(b) That they are not professional actors.
(c) That the lion is really a man.
(d) That it is about love.
2. What will happen if the actors are unable to find their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) They will have to improvise.
(b) The play will be better than it would have been.
(c) They will find someone else.
(d) The play will be ruined.
3. What does Bottom do when he meets Titania's attendants?
(a) Mocks their names.
(b) Exclaims at their beauty.
(d) Laughs with them.
4. What does Titania do with Bottom when her fairy attendants leave her alone with him?
5. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
(a) That his talent would be wasted in silence.
(b) That his laughing would make the audience laugh with him.
(c) That his dancing would offend the queen.
(d) That his roaring would frighten the ladies in the audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the scene at the very end of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. What does Oberon plan to do while Puck fixes the contention between the lovers from Athens?
3. What do the couple who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes want to do?
4. Who is in Act 4, Scene 1, but unseen by Titania?
5. Why does Helena think Lysander and Demetrius are playing a trick on her when she is alone with them in the woods?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)