|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
2. Why is Oberon so hateful towards the Indian child?
(a) He fears it will gain too many powers.
(b) He does not approve of changelings.
(c) It is wiser than he is.
(d) It is taking all of his wife's attention.
3. Who is in love with Demetrius?
4. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) As You Like It.
5. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
(a) In a few hours.
(b) The next night.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) The next week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oberon plan to do while Puck fixes the contention between the lovers from Athens?
2. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
3. What does Bottom do when he is left alone after the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
4. What did Oberon ask Titania to do with the Indian child while she was in love with Bottom?
5. What is another name for Puck?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)