|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
(d) The Lion.
2. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be killed.
(b) She will be imprisoned.
(c) She will be banished.
(d) She will be put in a nunnery.
3. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
(a) The Wall.
(c) The Lion.
4. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
5. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His popularity among the people.
(c) His ability to memorize long pieces of literature.
(d) His acting abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
2. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
3. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
4. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
5. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)