|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
(a) Demetrius's house.
(b) A city street.
(c) The woods.
(d) Theseus's palace.
2. What did the Fairy King see striking a flower one night?
(a) The wings of a fairy,
(c) Athena's gown.
(d) Cupid's arrow.
3. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
(a) Return to live with him.
(b) Return the child she has stolen.
(c) Stop courting other men.
(d) Fire her new fairy attendants.
4. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
(a) The Lion.
5. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
2. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
3. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
4. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)