|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His fairy attendant.
2. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
(b) Thisbe's father.
(c) The Wall.
(d) The lion.
3. What is Bottom's first name?
4. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be put in a nunnery.
(b) She will be killed.
(c) She will be imprisoned.
(d) She will be banished.
5. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
(d) The Lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
3. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
4. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
5. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)