|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(a) Singing songs.
(b) Writing poetry.
(d) Pulling pranks.
2. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
(a) Demetrius wants Hermia for himself.
(b) Lysander has a bad reputation.
(c) Hermia does not want Lysander.
(d) Lysander's wooing will get Hermia banished.
3. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
4. What is Starveling's occupation?
5. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
(a) On the castle stage.
(b) At Quince's house.
(c) In the woods.
(d) On the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
2. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
3. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
5. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)