|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
(a) The Wall.
(d) The Lion.
2. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) As You Like It.
3. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. Who was once a lover of Titania?
5. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
(a) Demetrius's house.
(b) Theseus's palace.
(c) The woods.
(d) A city street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bottom's first name?
2. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
3. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
5. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)