|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
(a) Gives a memorized speech.
(b) Pretends to be a lion.
(c) Buys everyone a pint of mead.
(d) Lists off all of his friends.
2. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(b) The Amazon.
3. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
4. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
(a) She did not keep her promise to him.
(b) She should not have slept so late.
(c) She should obey his command.
(d) She looks lovely.
5. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
2. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
3. What is another name for Puck?
4. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
5. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)