|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
2. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) His fairy attendant.
3. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be imprisoned.
(b) She will be banished.
(c) She will be put in a nunnery.
(d) She will be killed.
4. What is the genre of the mini-play?
5. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
(a) The Lion.
(d) The Wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
2. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
3. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
4. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
5. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)