|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 4 hours.
2. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) In the town square.
(b) At the church.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In the castle.
3. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
(a) Her reputation will either be enhanced or tarnished.
(b) The war will officially be over.
(c) Her sentence will be placed on her.
(d) Theseus will get married.
4. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
5. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His fairy attendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
2. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
3. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
4. Who is Helena in love with?
5. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)