|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Run away with Lysander before Hermia meets him.
(b) Continue to try and woo Theseus.
(c) Lock Hermia in her room so she will not be punished for eloping.
(d) Tell Demetrius about Hermia's plan to elope.
2. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be killed.
(b) She will be put in a nunnery.
(c) She will be banished.
(d) She will be imprisoned.
3. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
(a) The woods.
(b) Demetrius's house.
(c) A city street.
(d) Theseus's palace.
4. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
(a) Lists off all of his friends.
(b) Gives a memorized speech.
(c) Buys everyone a pint of mead.
(d) Pretends to be a lion.
5. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
2. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
4. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
5. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)