|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
2. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
(a) At a council.
(b) At a ball.
(c) On the street.
(d) In the war.
3. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) As You Like It.
4. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
(a) Egeus is Hermia's father.
(b) Egeus is Hermia's god-father.
(c) Egeus is Hermia's cousin.
(d) Egeus is Hermia's uncle.
5. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
(a) Quince's house.
(b) Ping's house.
(c) Flute's house.
(d) Bottoms's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
2. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
3. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
4. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
5. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)