|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
(a) Go to prison.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Go to a convent.
(d) Leave her homeland.
2. Who does Hermia want to marry?
3. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
(a) Sleeping with other women.
(b) Being too gentle-hearted.
(c) Being a hypocrite.
(d) Lying to her.
4. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
5. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
(a) Egeus is Hermia's cousin.
(b) Egeus is Hermia's uncle.
(c) Egeus is Hermia's god-father.
(d) Egeus is Hermia's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assigning all the actors to their part in the mini-play?
2. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
3. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
4. Who is Helena in love with?
5. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)