|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
(a) Being a hypocrite.
(b) Sleeping with other women.
(c) Being too gentle-hearted.
(d) Lying to her.
2. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
(a) Theseus's palace.
(b) A city street.
(c) The woods.
(d) Demetrius's house.
3. What is Flute's first name?
4. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
5. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
3. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
4. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)