|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
2. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A Fairy.
(b) A king.
(c) A Sprite.
(d) A queen.
3. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
(a) Does a pantomime of a wall.
(b) Roars with all his might.
(c) Gives a speech in the voice of a woman.
(d) Displays his gift of memorization.
4. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It multiplied.
(b) It grew rapidly.
(c) It died.
(d) It changed colors.
5. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) In the castle.
(b) In the town square.
(c) In the woods.
(d) At the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
2. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What is Bottom's first name?
4. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
5. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)