|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
(a) She looks lovely.
(b) She should obey his command.
(c) She did not keep her promise to him.
(d) She should not have slept so late.
2. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
3. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
(a) At a council.
(b) In the war.
(c) On the street.
(d) At a ball.
4. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
5. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It died.
(b) It grew rapidly.
(c) It multiplied.
(d) It changed colors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
2. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
4. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
5. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)