|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
(a) Being too gentle-hearted.
(b) Lying to her.
(c) Being a hypocrite.
(d) Sleeping with other women.
2. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
(a) Gives a memorized speech.
(b) Lists off all of his friends.
(c) Pretends to be a lion.
(d) Buys everyone a pint of mead.
3. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be killed.
(b) She will be banished.
(c) She will be put in a nunnery.
(d) She will be imprisoned.
4. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
5. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
(a) He will lose his voice trying to roar loud enough.
(b) The part is too long and he cannot read.
(c) He is not tall enough to be a good wall.
(d) The part is a woman and he has a beard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
2. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
3. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
4. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
5. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)