|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Helena in love with?
2. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
(a) Buys everyone a pint of mead.
(b) Pretends to be a lion.
(c) Gives a memorized speech.
(d) Lists off all of his friends.
3. Who does Hermia want to marry?
4. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It can be used as a love potion.
(b) It can show its holder the near future.
(c) It can put people to sleep.
(d) It can be used to give great power to someone.
5. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) In the town square.
(b) In the woods.
(c) At the church.
(d) In the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What is Bottom's first name?
3. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
4. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
5. Where does Act 2 begin?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)