|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
(a) They allow him to improvise.
(b) He wears a mask.
(c) He stands on a stool.
(d) They say the lion will be known as a timid lion.
2. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A queen.
(b) A Sprite.
(c) A king.
(d) A Fairy.
3. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) As You Like It.
4. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
5. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It died.
(b) It multiplied.
(c) It changed colors.
(d) It grew rapidly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lysander ask Hermia to meet him if she chooses to marry him at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
3. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
4. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
5. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)