|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for Puck?
(a) Robin Goodfellow.
(b) Jack Frost.
2. What does the actor who thinks he should have Flute's part do to prove he would be better at it?
(a) Does a pantomime of a wall.
(b) Gives a speech in the voice of a woman.
(c) Roars with all his might.
(d) Displays his gift of memorization.
3. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 4 hours.
4. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Leave her homeland.
(c) Go to prison.
(d) Go to a convent.
5. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Starveling's occupation?
2. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
3. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
4. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
5. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)