|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(a) Pulling pranks.
(b) Singing songs.
(c) Writing poetry.
2. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
3. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(b) The Amazon.
4. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
5. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
(a) His crown.
(b) Some of his powers.
(c) An Indian child.
(d) The heart of another man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
2. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
3. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
4. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
5. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)