|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
(a) In the middle of the night.
(b) In a few hours.
(c) The next night.
(d) The next week.
2. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
(a) Egeus is Hermia's father.
(b) Egeus is Hermia's god-father.
(c) Egeus is Hermia's cousin.
(d) Egeus is Hermia's uncle.
3. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
4. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 4 hours.
5. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(a) Singing songs.
(b) Writing poetry.
(d) Pulling pranks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
2. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
3. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
4. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What is Puck?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)