|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in love with Demetrius?
2. What is Puck?
(a) A sprite.
(b) A man.
(c) A king.
(d) A fairy.
3. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
4. What is Bottom's first name?
5. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) To live at the castle.
(b) To Athens.
(c) To live with his aunt.
(d) To Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
2. What does Theseus say will happen to Hermia if she does not marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
3. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)