Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
2. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
(b) The Lion.
3. Who does Puck think Lysander is when he is sleeping in the woods?
4. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Muffles his language.
(b) Causes him to shout everything he says.
(c) Strikes him blind.
(d) Gives him the head of an ass.
5. What does Titania do with Bottom when her fairy attendants leave her alone with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What do Hermia and Helena insult about each other as they fight in the woods?
3. Who is the first to flee the scene when Hermia and Helena are fighting in the woods?
4. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
5. What does Egeus say when he hears that Hermia tried to elope?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)