|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
(a) Some of his powers.
(b) An Indian child.
(c) His crown.
(d) The heart of another man.
2. What about Lysander causes Puck to mistake his identity?
(a) His closeness to Hermia.
(b) His bearded face.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His position in the forest.
3. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
(a) She looks lovely.
(b) She should not have slept so late.
(c) She did not keep her promise to him.
(d) She should obey his command.
4. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
5. Where does Act 3 begin?
(b) The woods.
(c) Quince's house.
(d) Theseus's palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
2. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
3. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
5. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)