|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Helena in love with?
2. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
(a) Takes his money.
(b) Kidnaps Hermia.
(c) Puts love potion on his eyes.
(d) Shaves his beard.
3. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
(a) Stop courting other men.
(b) Return the child she has stolen.
(c) Fire her new fairy attendants.
(d) Return to live with him.
4. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
(a) The next night.
(b) The next week.
(c) In a few hours.
(d) In the middle of the night.
5. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
(a) At the carnival.
(b) Theseus's wedding.
(c) On the street corner.
(d) At mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
2. Who was once a lover of Titania?
3. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
4. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
5. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)