|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
(a) Hippolyta and Theseus.
(b) Puck and Peasbottom.
(c) Lysander and Hermia.
(d) Helena and Demetrius.
2. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
(a) Demetrius wants Hermia for himself.
(b) Hermia does not want Lysander.
(c) Lysander's wooing will get Hermia banished.
(d) Lysander has a bad reputation.
3. What are the actors doing at the beginning of Act 3?
4. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) His fairy attendant.
5. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To overpower his wife to do his bidding.
(b) To cause his wife to sleep for long enough to steal the child away.
(c) To make his wife fall in love with something ridiculous.
(d) To find out what his wife plans to do and thwart those plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
2. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
3. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
4. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
5. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)