|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To overpower his wife to do his bidding.
(b) To cause his wife to sleep for long enough to steal the child away.
(c) To find out what his wife plans to do and thwart those plans.
(d) To make his wife fall in love with something ridiculous.
2. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
(c) Shows his variety of laughs.
(d) Stands still holding his breath.
3. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
(a) That his talent would be wasted in silence.
(b) That his roaring would frighten the ladies in the audience.
(c) That his dancing would offend the queen.
(d) That his laughing would make the audience laugh with him.
4. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Kill her mortal lover.
(b) Sleep with another woman.
(c) Cause her to not sleep.
(d) Play a trick on her.
5. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the fairies who stay with Titania when she goes to sleep supposed to do?
2. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
3. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
4. What do the fairies sing for Titania in the second scene that Titania appears in?
5. What happens when Titania first wakes up in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)