|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
(d) The Amazon.
2. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 4 days.
3. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(d) His fairy attendants.
4. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
(a) Puck puts a spell on her.
(b) She lays on a bed of flowers and blossoms.
(c) She takes a sleeping draught.
(d) Her attendants sing her to sleep.
5. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(b) Pulling pranks.
(c) Writing poetry.
(d) Singing songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the couple who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes want to do?
2. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
3. Who puts the love potion on Titania's eyes as she sleeps?
4. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of Titania's attendants?
5. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)