|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Titania always enter the stage?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her attendants.
(d) Her children.
2. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
3. What does Helena choose to do after talking with Hermia at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Continue to try and woo Theseus.
(b) Lock Hermia in her room so she will not be punished for eloping.
(c) Run away with Lysander before Hermia meets him.
(d) Tell Demetrius about Hermia's plan to elope.
4. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
(a) The next night.
(b) The next week.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) In a few hours.
5. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
(a) Return to live with him.
(b) Fire her new fairy attendants.
(c) Stop courting other men.
(d) Return the child she has stolen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
2. What did the Fairy King see striking a flower one night?
3. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
4. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
5. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)