|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bottom have to be romantic with in the mini-play?
2. Who coaches Flute with his lines while they rehearse the mini-play for the second time?
3. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
(a) The Lion.
(c) The Wall.
4. What do the other actors do when they see what Puck has done to Bottom during the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(b) Run away.
(c) Fight him.
(d) Yell at him.
5. Why does Demetrius want Lysander to leave Hermia alone?
(a) Lysander's wooing will get Hermia banished.
(b) Demetrius wants Hermia for himself.
(c) Hermia does not want Lysander.
(d) Lysander has a bad reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
3. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
4. Where does Act 3 begin?
5. What do the couple who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes want to do?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)