|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
(c) The Lion.
2. Who puts the love potion on Titania's eyes as she sleeps?
(a) Robin Goodfellow.
3. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To cause his wife to sleep for long enough to steal the child away.
(b) To overpower his wife to do his bidding.
(c) To make his wife fall in love with something ridiculous.
(d) To find out what his wife plans to do and thwart those plans.
4. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
(a) The woods.
(b) A city street.
(c) Demetrius's house.
(d) Theseus's palace.
5. What is Titania doing at the beginning of Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
2. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
3. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
4. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
5. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)