|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. Where does Act 3 begin?
(a) Quince's house.
(b) Theseus's palace.
(d) The woods.
3. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Theseus and Hippolyta.
(b) Titania and her train of attendants.
(c) Helena and Demetrius.
(d) Egeus and Hermia.
4. Who coaches Flute with his lines while they rehearse the mini-play for the second time?
5. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
(a) Theseus's palace.
(b) The woods.
(c) Demetrius's house.
(d) A city street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
2. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
4. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
5. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of Titania's attendants?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)