|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
(d) The Lion.
2. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 4 weeks.
3. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
(a) A city street.
(b) Demetrius's house.
(c) Theseus's palace.
(d) The woods.
4. Who does Bottom have to be romantic with in the mini-play?
5. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
(a) A mirror.
(b) Her servant.
(c) A vile thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Puck?
2. What is the genre of the mini-play?
3. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
4. What part in the mini-play is Snug assigned?
5. Why is Demetrius running when he enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)