|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was once a lover of Titania?
2. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
(a) His crown.
(b) An Indian child.
(c) The heart of another man.
(d) Some of his powers.
3. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
(a) He is smart.
(b) He has wooed her well.
(c) He is wealthy.
(d) He is from noble blood.
4. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
(a) The Lion.
(c) The Wall.
5. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To find out what his wife plans to do and thwart those plans.
(b) To make his wife fall in love with something ridiculous.
(c) To overpower his wife to do his bidding.
(d) To cause his wife to sleep for long enough to steal the child away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
2. What are the fairies who stay with Titania when she goes to sleep supposed to do?
3. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
4. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
5. Who is Helena in love with?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)