|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
(c) The fairy attendants.
3. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 4 months.
4. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The queen is not dressed yet.
(b) They are quarrelling.
(c) The king is with another woman.
(d) Puck is playing a trick on them.
5. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
(b) Her servant.
(c) A vile thing.
(d) A mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What are the actors doing at the beginning of Act 3?
3. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
4. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What happens when Titania first wakes up in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)