|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Lysander causes Puck to mistake his identity?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His position in the forest.
(c) His closeness to Hermia.
(d) His bearded face.
2. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
(a) Helena and Demetrius.
(b) Puck and Peasbottom.
(c) Lysander and Hermia.
(d) Hippolyta and Theseus.
3. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
4. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Planting sun beams.
(b) Painting flowers.
(c) Melting frost.
(d) Sprinkling dew drops.
5. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
(a) Puck puts a spell on her.
(b) She lays on a bed of flowers and blossoms.
(c) Her attendants sing her to sleep.
(d) She takes a sleeping draught.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
2. With whom does Titania always enter the stage?
3. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)