|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2 begin?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In Puck's house.
(c) On a street in Athens.
(d) At Titania's Castle.
2. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(d) His fairy attendants.
3. What is Bottom's first name?
4. What awakens Titania at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Bottom's singing.
(b) The chirping of a bird.
(c) The morning light.
(d) Puck's laughter.
5. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) To live with his aunt.
(b) To live at the castle.
(c) To Athens.
(d) To Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
2. What happens when Helena wakes up Lysander in the woods after lamenting her situation?
3. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
4. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
5. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)