|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Helena in love with?
2. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
(a) Gives a memorized speech.
(b) Pretends to be a lion.
(c) Lists off all of his friends.
(d) Buys everyone a pint of mead.
3. Who coaches Flute with his lines while they rehearse the mini-play for the second time?
4. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
(a) A city street.
(b) Demetrius's house.
(c) The woods.
(d) Theseus's palace.
5. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His ability to memorize long pieces of literature.
(c) His popularity among the people.
(d) His acting abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in love with Demetrius?
2. What do the other actors do when they see what Puck has done to Bottom during the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
3. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What awakens Titania at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)