|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
(a) Kidnaps Hermia.
(b) Takes his money.
(c) Shaves his beard.
(d) Puts love potion on his eyes.
2. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
(a) She forgot all about him.
(b) She died.
(c) She is in prison.
(d) She begged Titania to take him.
3. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
(a) Stands still holding his breath.
(b) Shows his variety of laughs.
4. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
(a) She does not want to be found with him.
(b) She is mad at him.
(c) She wants to remain chaste.
(d) She does not feel beautiful.
5. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(d) The Amazon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Theseus give Hermia to make her decision about whom to marry?
2. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
3. Who is Helena in love with?
4. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
5. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)