|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
(a) In the war.
(b) At a ball.
(c) On the street.
(d) At a council.
2. What awakens Titania at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The morning light.
(b) The chirping of a bird.
(c) Puck's laughter.
(d) Bottom's singing.
3. Who puts the love potion on Titania's eyes as she sleeps?
(c) Robin Goodfellow.
4. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
(a) The war will officially be over.
(b) Her sentence will be placed on her.
(c) Theseus will get married.
(d) Her reputation will either be enhanced or tarnished.
5. Who does Hermia want to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
2. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
3. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
4. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)