|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the actors in the mini-play decide to have their second rehearsal?
(a) On the street.
(b) At Quince's house.
(c) On the castle stage.
(d) In the woods.
2. What does Titania's husband want her to awake to after the potion is put on her eyes?
(a) A mirror.
(b) Her servant.
(d) A vile thing.
3. With whom does Titania always enter the stage?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her attendants.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her husband.
4. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
(a) Kidnaps Hermia.
(b) Takes his money.
(c) Shaves his beard.
(d) Puts love potion on his eyes.
5. What does Bottom insist that their mini-play needs at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A prologue.
(b) A song.
(c) A narrator.
(d) An epilogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
2. Where does Act 2 begin?
3. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
4. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
5. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)