|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hermia want to marry?
2. How does Titania get to sleep at the end of a long night?
(a) Her attendants sing her to sleep.
(b) She takes a sleeping draught.
(c) She lays on a bed of flowers and blossoms.
(d) Puck puts a spell on her.
3. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(b) His fairy attendants.
4. Who interrupts the conversation between Hermia and Lysander at the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream?
5. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
(a) Plagues on the food.
(b) Earthquakes and tidal waves.
(d) Floods and an early change of seasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the genre of the mini-play?
2. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
3. What are the fairies who stay with Titania when she goes to sleep supposed to do?
4. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
5. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)