|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inanimate objects must be performed by men in the mini-play?
(a) A tree and a prison wall.
(b) A table and a rock.
(c) A dress and a goblet of wine.
(d) A wall and moonshine.
2. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
(a) In a few hours.
(b) In the middle of the night.
(c) The next night.
(d) The next week.
3. What does Bottom do when he meets Titania's attendants?
(a) Laughs with them.
(b) Exclaims at their beauty.
(c) Mocks their names.
4. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It can show its holder the near future.
(b) It can be used to give great power to someone.
(c) It can put people to sleep.
(d) It can be used as a love potion.
5. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The king is with another woman.
(b) Puck is playing a trick on them.
(c) They are quarrelling.
(d) The queen is not dressed yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the actors for the mini-play?
2. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
3. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
4. What is another name for Puck?
5. Who puts the love potion on Titania's eyes as she sleeps?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)