|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
(a) He is smart.
(b) He is wealthy.
(c) He is from noble blood.
(d) He has wooed her well.
2. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
3. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
(b) As You Like It.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
5. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
(a) She should obey his command.
(b) She should not have slept so late.
(c) She did not keep her promise to him.
(d) She looks lovely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
2. What wakes Hermia while she is sleeping in the wood?
3. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
4. Who is in love with Demetrius?
5. What role in the mini-play is Flute assigned?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)