|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Flute's first name?
2. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
(a) Shaves his beard.
(b) Puts love potion on his eyes.
(c) Takes his money.
(d) Kidnaps Hermia.
3. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Theseus and Hippolyta.
(b) Egeus and Hermia.
(c) Helena and Demetrius.
(d) Titania and her train of attendants.
4. What does Bottom do when he is left alone after the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Tries to follow his fellow actors.
5. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
(a) To rejoice for the end of the war.
(b) To prepare for the winter.
(c) To celebrate his wedding.
(d) To pay their taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom do when he meets Titania's attendants?
2. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
3. What inanimate objects must be performed by men in the mini-play?
4. Where do the actors of the mini-play hope to perform?
5. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)