|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(d) His fairy attendants.
2. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
(a) Flute's house.
(b) Quince's house.
(c) Bottoms's house.
(d) Ping's house.
3. What does Quince say to the man who tries to prove he should have Snug's part in the mini-play?
(a) That his roaring would frighten the ladies in the audience.
(b) That his dancing would offend the queen.
(c) That his talent would be wasted in silence.
(d) That his laughing would make the audience laugh with him.
4. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
(d) His fairy attendant.
5. What are the actors doing at the beginning of Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Puck?
2. What does Bottom insist that their mini-play needs at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
4. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
5. What does Puck do to Lysander when he sees him sleeping in the woods?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)