|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
(a) The next night.
(b) In a few hours.
(c) The next week.
(d) In the middle of the night.
2. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) They are quarrelling.
(b) The queen is not dressed yet.
(c) Puck is playing a trick on them.
(d) The king is with another woman.
3. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
(a) Her sentence will be placed on her.
(b) Theseus will get married.
(c) Her reputation will either be enhanced or tarnished.
(d) The war will officially be over.
4. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
5. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom do to prove his bragging is true when he first comes on stage?
2. With whom does Titania always enter the stage?
3. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
4. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
5. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)