|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other actors do when they see what Puck has done to Bottom during the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(b) Run away.
(c) Fight him.
(d) Yell at him.
2. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
(a) That it is about love.
(b) That the lion is really a man.
(c) That the deaths are not real.
(d) That they are not professional actors.
3. According to the law, what will happen if Hermia refuses to marry the man Egeus wants her to marry?
(a) She will be killed.
(b) She will be put in a nunnery.
(c) She will be banished.
(d) She will be imprisoned.
4. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
5. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) To Athens.
(b) To live at the castle.
(c) To live with his aunt.
(d) To Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
2. What does Hermia say she would rather do than marry the man chosen for her by Egeus?
3. What is Bottom's first name?
4. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
5. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)