|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hermia not want Lysander to lie next to her when they are alone in the woods?
(a) She does not want to be found with him.
(b) She is mad at him.
(c) She does not feel beautiful.
(d) She wants to remain chaste.
2. Where is the mini-play rehearsed?
(a) Ping's house.
(b) Flute's house.
(c) Bottoms's house.
(d) Quince's house.
3. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It can be used as a love potion.
(b) It can be used to give great power to someone.
(c) It can put people to sleep.
(d) It can show its holder the near future.
4. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
5. Who puts the love potion on Titania's eyes as she sleeps?
(c) Robin Goodfellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
2. What happens when Helena wakes up Lysander in the woods after lamenting her situation?
3. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
4. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
5. What about Lysander causes Puck to mistake his identity?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)