Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
2. What does Hermia say about true love in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) It is impossible to attain.
(b) It is always inconvenient.
(c) It never runs smoothly.
(d) It is a cruel joke on the heart.
3. What is another name for Puck?
(b) Robin Goodfellow.
(c) Jack Frost.
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
(c) The fairy attendants.
5. Who enters the scene after Puck exits Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Egeus and Hermia.
(b) Helena and Demetrius.
(c) Titania and her train of attendants.
(d) Theseus and Hippolyta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work of Shakespeare does the mini-play mirror?
2. Who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes?
3. What do the couple who enters the scene after Titania has the potion put on her eyes want to do?
4. What does the actor who thinks he would be better at Snug's role do to prove his belief?
5. What are the actors doing at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)