|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Theseus wake the four Athenian lovers when he finds them in the woods?
(a) With tree branches.
(b) With hunting horns.
(c) With cold water.
(d) By kicking them.
2. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of Titania's attendants?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
(a) The fairy attendants.
4. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
(a) She begged Titania to take him.
(b) She died.
(c) She forgot all about him.
(d) She is in prison.
5. Who was once a lover of Titania?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
2. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
3. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
4. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
5. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)