|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His fairy attendant.
2. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
(b) The Amazon.
3. What does Theseus say when he hears that the two couples want to be married?
(a) He says they will be married that day.
(b) He says it is not his or Egeus's decision to make.
(c) He orders Hermia to obey her father.
(d) He says he will do the honor right there in the woods.
4. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
(a) She is in prison.
(b) She forgot all about him.
(c) She begged Titania to take him.
(d) She died.
5. What happens when Titania first wakes up in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) She falls in love with Bottom.
(b) She dresses for the day.
(c) She screams out in fear.
(d) She calls for her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Hippolyta and Theseus enter the woods after Titania and Oberon leave?
2. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
3. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
4. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
5. What was Titania dreaming about before she wakes up in the woods with Bottom?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)