|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oberon ask Titania to do with the Indian child while she was in love with Bottom?
(a) To give him the Indian child.
(b) To let the Indian child go.
(c) To give the Indian child to his mother.
(d) To kill the Indian child.
2. What does Theseus say when he hears that the two couples want to be married?
(a) He orders Hermia to obey her father.
(b) He says they will be married that day.
(c) He says he will do the honor right there in the woods.
(d) He says it is not his or Egeus's decision to make.
3. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(a) His fairy attendants.
4. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
(a) That it is about love.
(b) That they are not professional actors.
(c) That the deaths are not real.
(d) That the lion is really a man.
5. Who was once a lover of Titania?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Oberon so hateful towards the Indian child?
2. What is Puck?
3. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
4. What happens when Titania first wakes up in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What awakens Titania at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)