|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus say when he hears that the two couples want to be married?
(a) He says it is not his or Egeus's decision to make.
(b) He says they will be married that day.
(c) He orders Hermia to obey her father.
(d) He says he will do the honor right there in the woods.
2. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
(a) Fire her new fairy attendants.
(b) Stop courting other men.
(c) Return the child she has stolen.
(d) Return to live with him.
3. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(b) His fairy attendants.
4. How does Theseus wake the four Athenian lovers when he finds them in the woods?
(a) With hunting horns.
(b) With cold water.
(c) By kicking them.
(d) With tree branches.
5. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It died.
(b) It multiplied.
(c) It changed colors.
(d) It grew rapidly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
2. Where do Titania and Oberon plan to go after they are reconciled?
3. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
4. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
5. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)