|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
(a) He is angry at Titania for leaving him.
(b) It was a dream.
(c) He is sad to have it end so soon.
(d) He should be honored.
2. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
(a) Floods and an early change of seasons.
(b) Earthquakes and tidal waves.
(c) Plagues on the food.
3. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(a) Singing songs.
(b) Writing poetry.
(d) Pulling pranks.
4. What was Titania dreaming about before she wakes up in the woods with Bottom?
(a) That the Indian child had been taken from her.
(b) That Oberon was mocking her.
(c) That she was in love with an ass.
(d) That Puck had been snooping around her bower.
5. What is Puck?
(a) A fairy.
(b) A sprite.
(c) A man.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Titania and Oberon plan to go after they are reconciled?
2. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What inanimate objects must be performed by men in the mini-play?
5. What is Titania doing at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)