|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Cause her to not sleep.
(b) Kill her mortal lover.
(c) Sleep with another woman.
(d) Play a trick on her.
2. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It can show its holder the near future.
(b) It can be used as a love potion.
(c) It can be used to give great power to someone.
(d) It can put people to sleep.
3. What is Puck?
(a) A man.
(b) A sprite.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A king.
4. What does Titania continue to offer Bottom while they are together in the woods?
(b) Water and ointments.
(c) Food and music.
(d) Rest and comfort.
5. Who does Bottom have to be romantic with in the mini-play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
2. What does Bottom say about his face while he is lounging with Titania?
3. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
4. Who is in Act 4, Scene 1, but unseen by Titania?
5. What inanimate objects must be performed by men in the mini-play?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)