|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Fairy King see striking a flower one night?
(a) Athena's gown.
(b) Cupid's arrow.
(c) The wings of a fairy,
2. What does Theseus say when he hears that the two couples want to be married?
(a) He says they will be married that day.
(b) He says he will do the honor right there in the woods.
(c) He orders Hermia to obey her father.
(d) He says it is not his or Egeus's decision to make.
3. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(d) His fairy attendants.
4. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
(a) He did not know they were so cowardly.
(b) He does not notice the difference.
(c) He wanted them to help him.
(d) He thought they were his friends.
5. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
(b) The Amazon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oberon ask Titania to do with the Indian child while she was in love with Bottom?
2. What does Bottom do when he meets Titania's attendants?
3. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
4. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
5. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)