|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Melting frost.
(b) Sprinkling dew drops.
(c) Planting sun beams.
(d) Painting flowers.
2. What do the other actors do when they see what Puck has done to Bottom during the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Yell at him.
(b) Run away.
(c) Fight him.
3. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Puck is playing a trick on them.
(b) The king is with another woman.
(c) The queen is not dressed yet.
(d) They are quarrelling.
4. What awakens Titania at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Bottom's singing.
(b) The morning light.
(c) The chirping of a bird.
(d) Puck's laughter.
5. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
2. What does Bottom insist that their mini-play needs at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Why is Oberon so hateful towards the Indian child?
4. When does Oberon want Puck to undo the enchantment on Bottom?
5. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)