|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus say when he hears that the two couples want to be married?
(a) He orders Hermia to obey her father.
(b) He says he will do the honor right there in the woods.
(c) He says it is not his or Egeus's decision to make.
(d) He says they will be married that day.
2. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
3. What does Titania continue to offer Bottom while they are together in the woods?
(b) Rest and comfort.
(c) Food and music.
(d) Water and ointments.
4. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
(a) It was a dream.
(b) He should be honored.
(c) He is sad to have it end so soon.
(d) He is angry at Titania for leaving him.
5. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A Fairy.
(b) A queen.
(c) A Sprite.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
2. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where do Titania and Oberon plan to go after they are reconciled?
4. What do the other actors do when they see what Puck has done to Bottom during the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
5. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)