|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Play a trick on her.
(b) Cause her to not sleep.
(c) Sleep with another woman.
(d) Kill her mortal lover.
2. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(a) Singing songs.
(c) Pulling pranks.
(d) Writing poetry.
3. Where is the child that Titania has stolen from?
(a) The Amazon.
4. What does Bottom ask Cobweb to do for him while he is with Titania?
(a) Bring him some water.
(b) Fetch him some food.
(c) Scratch his head.
(d) Sing a song.
5. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
(a) Return to live with him.
(b) Return the child she has stolen.
(c) Fire her new fairy attendants.
(d) Stop courting other men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What happens when Titania first wakes up in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does Bottom do when he is left alone after the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
4. How does Theseus wake the four Athenian lovers when he finds them in the woods?
5. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)