|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
(a) It was a dream.
(b) He is angry at Titania for leaving him.
(c) He should be honored.
(d) He is sad to have it end so soon.
2. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
(a) His crown.
(b) An Indian child.
(c) The heart of another man.
(d) Some of his powers.
3. Where do Titania and Oberon plan to go after they are reconciled?
(a) To sleep.
(b) Theseus's wedding.
(d) To their own joined castle.
4. What happens when Titania first wakes up in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) She falls in love with Bottom.
(b) She dresses for the day.
(c) She screams out in fear.
(d) She calls for her husband.
5. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(a) Pulling pranks.
(c) Singing songs.
(d) Writing poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Titania do with Bottom when her fairy attendants leave her alone with him?
2. Who does Bottom have to be romantic with in the mini-play?
3. Where does Act 3 begin?
4. Where does Act 2 begin?
5. What awakens Titania at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)