|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
(a) Fire her new fairy attendants.
(b) Return to live with him.
(c) Stop courting other men.
(d) Return the child she has stolen.
2. Who was once Oberon's mistress?
3. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It can put people to sleep.
(b) It can be used as a love potion.
(c) It can be used to give great power to someone.
(d) It can show its holder the near future.
4. Which if the following is NOT one of the fairy attendants ordered to serve Bottom?
5. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
(a) He wanted them to help him.
(b) He does not notice the difference.
(c) He thought they were his friends.
(d) He did not know they were so cowardly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Bottom do when he is left alone after the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
3. Who is in Act 4, Scene 1, but unseen by Titania?
4. What does Bottom say about his face while he is lounging with Titania?
5. What awakens Titania at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)