|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bottom ask of Titania while they are together in the woods?
(a) Food and music.
(b) Water and ointments.
(d) Rest and comfort.
2. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
(a) She begged Titania to take him.
(b) She died.
(c) She is in prison.
(d) She forgot all about him.
3. What is another name for Puck?
(a) Jack Frost.
(d) Robin Goodfellow.
4. What did Oberon ask Titania to do with the Indian child while she was in love with Bottom?
(a) To give him the Indian child.
(b) To kill the Indian child.
(c) To let the Indian child go.
(d) To give the Indian child to his mother.
5. Who does Bottom have to be romantic with in the mini-play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Puck say the Fairy King and Queen should not meet at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
3. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
4. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What does Bottom say about his face while he is lounging with Titania?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)