|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Strikes him blind.
(b) Causes him to shout everything he says.
(c) Muffles his language.
(d) Gives him the head of an ass.
2. What do the other actors do when they see what Puck has done to Bottom during the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Run away.
(b) Yell at him.
(d) Fight him.
3. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
(a) He did not know they were so cowardly.
(b) He does not notice the difference.
(c) He thought they were his friends.
(d) He wanted them to help him.
4. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It died.
(b) It multiplied.
(c) It changed colors.
(d) It grew rapidly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What inanimate objects must be performed by men in the mini-play?
2. How does Titania feel about Bottom once she awakes and finds him in her bower?
3. What are the actors doing at the beginning of Act 3?
4. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What was Titania dreaming about before she wakes up in the woods with Bottom?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)