|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His fairy attendant.
2. What does Bottom do when he is left alone after the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(d) Tries to follow his fellow actors.
3. What does the Fairy King tell his wife she must do in order to stop the strife between them?
(a) Return the child she has stolen.
(b) Return to live with him.
(c) Fire her new fairy attendants.
(d) Stop courting other men.
4. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
(a) Being a hypocrite.
(b) Being too gentle-hearted.
(c) Lying to her.
(d) Sleeping with other women.
5. What does Bottom ask of Titania while they are together in the woods?
(a) Rest and comfort.
(b) Water and ointments.
(d) Food and music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom say about his face while he is lounging with Titania?
2. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
4. Where does Act 2 begin?
5. Who was once a lover of Titania?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)