|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inanimate objects must be performed by men in the mini-play?
(a) A tree and a prison wall.
(b) A table and a rock.
(c) A wall and moonshine.
(d) A dress and a goblet of wine.
2. What do the other actors do when they see what Puck has done to Bottom during the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Yell at him.
(b) Run away.
(c) Fight him.
3. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
(a) She should obey his command.
(b) She did not keep her promise to him.
(c) She looks lovely.
(d) She should not have slept so late.
4. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
(a) He did not know they were so cowardly.
(b) He thought they were his friends.
(c) He wanted them to help him.
(d) He does not notice the difference.
5. Where does Act 3 begin?
(a) Theseus's palace.
(b) The woods.
(d) Quince's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
2. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
3. Why do Hippolyta and Theseus enter the woods after Titania and Oberon leave?
4. What are the actors doing at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What does Bottom ask Cobweb to do for him while he is with Titania?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)