|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titania continue to offer Bottom while they are together in the woods?
(a) Food and music.
(c) Rest and comfort.
(d) Water and ointments.
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
(c) The fairy attendants.
3. What does Oberon plan to use the magic flower for in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To find out what his wife plans to do and thwart those plans.
(b) To make his wife fall in love with something ridiculous.
(c) To cause his wife to sleep for long enough to steal the child away.
(d) To overpower his wife to do his bidding.
4. What was Titania dreaming about before she wakes up in the woods with Bottom?
(a) That the Indian child had been taken from her.
(b) That Puck had been snooping around her bower.
(c) That she was in love with an ass.
(d) That Oberon was mocking her.
5. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It changed colors.
(b) It grew rapidly.
(c) It multiplied.
(d) It died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fairy queen accuse her husband of when they first meet on stage?
2. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What are the actors doing at the beginning of Act 3?
4. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
5. Which if the following is NOT one of the fairy attendants ordered to serve Bottom?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)