|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who coaches Flute with his lines while they rehearse the mini-play for the second time?
2. When does Oberon want Puck to undo the enchantment on Bottom?
(a) Just as the sun rises.
(b) After Titania has had her love spell reversed.
(c) Before Titania wakes up.
3. Where does Act 2 begin?
(a) In Puck's house.
(b) On a street in Athens.
(c) At Titania's Castle.
(d) In the woods.
4. What inanimate objects must be performed by men in the mini-play?
(a) A table and a rock.
(b) A wall and moonshine.
(c) A tree and a prison wall.
(d) A dress and a goblet of wine.
5. How does Titania feel about Bottom once she awakes and finds him in her bower?
(a) She is furious.
(b) She finds him funny.
(c) She still loves him.
(d) She hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Titania do with Bottom when her fairy attendants leave her alone with him?
2. What happens when Titania first wakes up in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Why is Oberon so hateful towards the Indian child?
4. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)