|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titania continue to offer Bottom while they are together in the woods?
(b) Rest and comfort.
(c) Food and music.
(d) Water and ointments.
2. What did the Fairy King see striking a flower one night?
(a) Athena's gown.
(c) Cupid's arrow.
(d) The wings of a fairy,
3. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
(a) He does not notice the difference.
(b) He thought they were his friends.
(c) He wanted them to help him.
(d) He did not know they were so cowardly.
4. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of Titania's attendants?
5. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom do when he meets Titania's attendants?
2. What is the first thing the Fairy King tells his wife when they meet on stage?
3. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
4. What does Oberon want to do to punish his wife in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What happened to the mother of the child Titania has stolen?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)