|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the actors doing at the beginning of Act 3?
2. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
(a) An Indian child.
(b) His crown.
(c) The heart of another man.
(d) Some of his powers.
3. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
4. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
5. Why is Oberon so hateful towards the Indian child?
(a) It is taking all of his wife's attention.
(b) He fears it will gain too many powers.
(c) It is wiser than he is.
(d) He does not approve of changelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
2. What does Bottom insist that their mini-play needs at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Who is in Act 4, Scene 1, but unseen by Titania?
4. What inanimate objects must be performed by men in the mini-play?
5. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)