|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oberon send to fetch the magic flower in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His fairy attendant.
2. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
(a) That they are not professional actors.
(b) That it is about love.
(c) That the deaths are not real.
(d) That the lion is really a man.
3. What inanimate objects must be performed by men in the mini-play?
(a) A wall and moonshine.
(b) A tree and a prison wall.
(c) A table and a rock.
(d) A dress and a goblet of wine.
4. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
(a) It was a dream.
(b) He is angry at Titania for leaving him.
(c) He should be honored.
(d) He is sad to have it end so soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the fairy been doing before the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Bottom do when he meets Titania's attendants?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
4. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What do the other actors do when they see what Puck has done to Bottom during the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)