|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(b) Singing songs.
(c) Writing poetry.
(d) Pulling pranks.
2. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(a) His fairy attendants.
3. What does Bottom say about his face while he is lounging with Titania?
(a) It is not handsome enough to be with Titania.
(b) It seems larger than usual.
(c) It is rather furry.
(d) It has strong features.
4. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What does Theseus say when he hears that the two couples want to be married?
(a) He orders Hermia to obey her father.
(b) He says it is not his or Egeus's decision to make.
(c) He says they will be married that day.
(d) He says he will do the honor right there in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
2. How does Theseus wake the four Athenian lovers when he finds them in the woods?
3. Why is Oberon so hateful towards the Indian child?
4. What does Bottom ask of Titania while they are together in the woods?
5. How does Titania feel about Bottom once she awakes and finds him in her bower?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)