One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2 begin?
(a) In Puck's house.
(b) In the woods.
(c) On a street in Athens.
(d) At Titania's Castle.
2. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
(a) Plagues on the food.
(b) Earthquakes and tidal waves.
(d) Floods and an early change of seasons.
3. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
(a) That they are not professional actors.
(b) That the deaths are not real.
(c) That the lion is really a man.
(d) That it is about love.
4. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Strikes him blind.
(b) Causes him to shout everything he says.
(c) Gives him the head of an ass.
(d) Muffles his language.
5. What does Bottom say about his face while he is lounging with Titania?
(a) It has strong features.
(b) It is rather furry.
(c) It is not handsome enough to be with Titania.
(d) It seems larger than usual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the actors doing at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Who is in Act 4, Scene 1, but unseen by Titania?
3. What does Egeus say when he hears that Hermia tried to elope?
4. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
5. What does Bottom ask of Titania while they are together in the woods?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)