1. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
2. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
(a) A city street.
(b) Demetrius's house.
(c) Theseus's palace.
(d) The woods.
3. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 4 hours.
4. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
(a) To pay their taxes.
(b) To prepare for the winter.
(c) To rejoice for the end of the war.
(d) To celebrate his wedding.
5. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
(a) Egeus is Hermia's uncle.
(b) Egeus is Hermia's god-father.
(c) Egeus is Hermia's father.
(d) Egeus is Hermia's cousin.
6. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
(a) At a council.
(b) In the war.
(c) On the street.
(d) At a ball.
7. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(c) The Amazon.
8. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
This section contains 4,662 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)