Act 1, Scene 1
1. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
2. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
(a) The woods.
(b) Theseus's palace.
(c) A city street.
(d) Demetrius's house.
3. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 4 hours.
4. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
(a) To rejoice for the end of the war.
(b) To prepare for the winter.
(c) To pay their taxes.
(d) To celebrate his wedding.
5. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
(a) Egeus is Hermia's uncle.
(b) Egeus is Hermia's god-father.
(c) Egeus is Hermia's cousin.
(d) Egeus is Hermia's father.
6. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
(a) At a ball.
(b) At a council.
(c) On the street.
(d) In the war.
7. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
(c) The Amazon.
8. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
This section contains 4,662 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)