|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mangus tell the King?
(a) They saw something.
(b) The ghost is definitely Prince Lorenzo.
(c) The ghost is a fake.
(d) The ghost says Teresina must marry the Count immediately.
2. Why is Fabrizio let out of his cell?
(a) To go to Mangus' house for supplies.
(b) He is not allowed out of his cell.
(c) To talk with the Princess since she is ill.
(d) To help Mangus rig up another ghost.
3. What are the windows near the niche designed to do?
(a) Let fresh air into the Chapel.
(b) Allow archers to defend the palace.
(c) Let in light into the Chapel.
(d) Let light into the Princess' quarters.
4. What does the Count think Fabrizio is doing while Fabrizio is exploring?
(a) Keeping Rinaldo company.
(b) Helping Mangus trap the ghost.
(c) Lying in a cell.
(d) Reading a book.
5. Where does Fabrizio get the items that Mangus needs for the night's activities?
(a) At the School of Magic.
(b) He does not go because he is still in prison.
(c) At an apothecary.
(d) At Mangus' home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Count Scarazoni doing as Fabrizio encounters him?
2. Who comes to Teresina's door?
3. What job is Fabrizio offered?
4. Where is the Chapel located in relation to the niche where the ghost appears?
5. Who ordered the Count to make the arrest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mangus show the Princess and Fabrizio?
2. What does Fabrizio do in the confusion over the death of Addetto?
3. Of what does Mangus assure the Queen?
4. What does Teresina say to Fabrizio when he goes to her chambers?
5. What does Mangus want to do, and why does the Queen not want him to do so? Who offers a plan?
6. When Fabrizio finds Rinaldo in the chapel, what does Rinaldo tell Fabrizio about Rinaldo's identity?
7. What does Rinald/Lorenzo admit to Fabrizio? What does Fabrizio decide to do?
8. What does Fabrizio do at Mangus' house?
9. Whom does Fabrizio see in the niche? What is he doing?
10. Who leads Mangus and Fabrizio to view the ghost? What happens before the ghost appears?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)