|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Fabrizio let out of his cell?
(a) He is not allowed out of his cell.
(b) To help Mangus rig up another ghost.
(c) To go to Mangus' house for supplies.
(d) To talk with the Princess since she is ill.
2. Where does Fabrizio go after seeing the person at the niche?
(a) To find Rinaldo.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) To see Teresina.
(d) To get Mangus some breakfast.
3. What does Fabrizio find when he gets to Mangus' chambers?
(a) Mangus is badly wounded.
(b) Mangus is tied and gagged.
(c) Mangus has already left for the Chapel.
(d) Mangus is waiting for him.
4. When does the ghost appear?
(a) In several hours.
(b) In two days.
(c) In half an hour.
(d) In a few minutes.
5. What does Mangus tell the King?
(a) The ghost is a fake.
(b) The ghost is definitely Prince Lorenzo.
(c) They saw something.
(d) The ghost says Teresina must marry the Count immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fabrizio put on before going downstairs?
2. Where is Mangus when Fabrizio returns to their chambers?
3. What does Mangus ask of the King?
4. Lorenzo is disguised as __________.
5. What does Mangus think is going on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who comes to Fabrizio in his cell and what happens?
2. What does Fabrizio do at Mangus' house?
3. When the ghost appears, what does it say?
4. What does the Queen admit to Mangus?
5. Whom does Fabrizio encounter while people are rushing to the chapel? What does Fabrizio ask?
6. What does the Queen believe about the ghost? What wish does she express to Fabrizio that is fulfilled?
7. What does Rinald/Lorenzo admit to Fabrizio? What does Fabrizio decide to do?
8. What does Mangus want to do, and why does the Queen not want him to do so? Who offers a plan?
9. Who comes to the Chapel when Mangus is about to question the Princess?
10. What happens about the Count's glove that Fabrizio found?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)