|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fabrizio go after seeing the person at the niche?
(a) To see Teresina.
(b) To find Rinaldo.
(c) To get Mangus some breakfast.
(d) To the kitchen.
2. What does the King order?
(a) The abdication of Lorenzo.
(b) The arrest of the Count.
(c) Mangus to be executed.
(d) Teresina to marry Scarazoni.
3. Where does the Queen lead Fabrizio?
(a) To the throne room.
(b) To the Chapel.
(c) To Teresina's quarters.
4. Where does Fabrizio get the items that Mangus needs for the night's activities?
(a) At an apothecary.
(b) At the School of Magic.
(c) He does not go because he is still in prison.
(d) At Mangus' home.
5. Where does Fabrizio go from Mangus' chambers?
(a) Teresina's rooms.
(b) The throne room.
(c) The Chapel.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mangus think is going on?
2. What does Mangus ask of the King?
3. Whom does the ghost point out as being the one who will save them all?
4. Where does Mangus ask Fabrizio and Teresina to go with him?
5. What does Mangus ask about the ghost?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Fabrizio finds Rinaldo in the chapel, what does Rinaldo tell Fabrizio about Rinaldo's identity?
2. Why does Fabrizio go in search of Mangus? Whom does Fabrizio encounter on his search?
3. When the ghost appears, what does it say?
4. What does Fabrizio do at Mangus' house?
5. What does the Queen admit to Mangus?
6. Where do Fabrizio and the Queen find Mangus and what does he claim?
7. Describe the circumstances that force the Count to admit his guilt?
8. What does Mangus tell Fabrizio on the way back to their rooms? What happens to Fabrizio at the same time?
9. What does Mangus ask of the King the next day after the incident in the Chapel?
10. How does Fabrizio come to learn of a secret door in Teresina's rooms? Whom does he almost encounter?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)