|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Mangus thank?
(a) Count Scarazoni.
(c) The King.
(d) The Queen.
2. What does the Princess ask Fabrizio to do?
(a) Go get the Queen.
(b) Go get the King.
(c) Stay in her outer rooms.
(d) Make sure Mangus sees the ghost.
3. Where does Mangus send Fabrizio?
(a) To ask Teresina another question.
(b) To ask for an appointment to see the King.
(c) To wander through the corriders.
(d) Back to Mangus' home.
4. Who else has seen the ghost?
(a) Her dog.
(b) One of the ladies-in-waiting.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her nanny.
5. According to Teresina, where is her brother?
(a) On a mission to Rome.
(b) At a school.
(d) In a monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who seems reluctant to talk about Prince Lorenzo?
2. For how long has Teresina been seeing a ghost in the corridor?
3. What does the person searching for Fabrizio want?
4. Who is Scarazoni?
5. Where is Prince Lorenzo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mangus do after speaking to Teresina?
2. What does Mangus need to know? Why does he send Fabrizio in search of the information?
3. Who is Fabrizio? What is he doing when Chapter 1 opens?
4. What happens as Fabrizio is finding his way to the kitchen?
5. What does Teresina say about her experience with a ghost?
6. What is the setting of Midnight Magic?
7. What is Mangus ordered to do while traveling to the castle? Why is he ordered to do so?
8. Who is also watching the ghost that Fabrizio sees? What does this person do?
9. What does Fabrizio do with the letter? What concerns him?
10. What does Fabrizio ask Mangus? What does Fabrizio do as a result of Mangus' reply?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)