|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Fabrizio back to his rooms?
(a) The kitchen knight.
(d) The scullery maid.
2. Why does her father choose the particular date for Teresina's marriage?
(a) He wants all his allies to have time to come to the wedding.
(b) It is his and Teresina's mother's anniversary.
(c) The stars seem to auger it.
(d) He wants to pacify the ghost.
3. What is causing concern for Fabrizio?
(a) Mangus is to be put to death.
(b) The tarot cards' layout becomes jumbled.
(c) Mangus may fire Fabrizio.
(d) Mangus is ill.
4. What does Rinaldo explain about the servants?
(a) They are all related to each other.
(b) They prove their loyalty daily.
(c) They have many talents.
(d) They are to hinder the work of spies.
5. What does Fabrizio agree not to tell Mangus?
(a) Fabrizio has spoken with the Princess.
(b) The ghost is the Princess' grandmother.
(c) The Princess wants to leave with the ghost.
(d) The ghost can talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mangus say when he hears the story of the ghost?
2. Where is the Princess when Fabrizio is wandering the halls?
3. Where is the royal family's private chapel?
4. What does the King believe will not interfere with Mangus' investigation?
5. When does Teresina the ghost?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Count ask Fabrizio when he encounters him in the corridor?
2. Before whom are Mangus and Fabrizio brought? Why?
3. What does the Princess ask of Fabrizio when he goes to help her after the appearance of the ghost?
4. What happens to Rinaldo as he and Fabrizio are walking through the corridors? Where does Rinaldo take them?
5. What does Teresina say about her experience with a ghost?
6. What does Teresina say the ghost wants and who does she think the ghost is?
7. Who has a conversation in the chapel? What is the gist of what they say?
8. What is the setting of Midnight Magic?
9. How does Fabrizio finally get someone to talk to him in the kitchen?
10. Why is Fabrizio frightened by the soldier who knocks at the door?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)