|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fabrizio walk around the castle so long?
(a) Mangus has told him to do so.
(b) Mangus wants him to gather intelligence.
(c) He is trying to encounter the Princess.
(d) No one will give him directions.
2. Where is the first place Fabrizio goes?
(a) To speak with Rinaldo.
(b) To try to encounter the Princess.
(c) To take a brief nap.
(d) To spy on Addetto.
3. According to Teresina, where is her brother?
(a) In a monastery.
(b) On a mission to Rome.
(c) At a school.
4. What does the Count hope to gain by the Prince's death?
(a) The end to the King's line.
(b) The favor of the nobles.
(c) The gratitude of the people.
(d) Marriage to Teresina.
5. What does the Princess believe about the ghost?
(a) It is her brother seeking revenge.
(b) It is her grandmother.
(c) It is the court wizard that was executed many years ago.
(d) It is her former self.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fabrizio take to Mangus?
2. Who is Fabrizio?
3. Who is Rinaldo?
4. Where does Fabrizio encounter a number of guards?
5. What is odd about the King's request to Mangus?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Teresina set to marry in two days? Why is she marrying so soon?
2. Describe the circumstances of Fabrizio's first encounter with the ghost.
3. How does Fabrizio finally get someone to talk to him in the kitchen?
4. What happens to Rinaldo as he and Fabrizio are walking through the corridors? Where does Rinaldo take them?
5. What does Teresina say the ghost wants and who does she think the ghost is?
6. How does Mangus feel about the King's request?
7. What does Mangus need to know? Why does he send Fabrizio in search of the information?
8. What does the Count ask Fabrizio when he encounters him in the corridor?
9. What does Teresina say about her experience with a ghost?
10. Who offers to guide Fabrizio? What does Fabrizio learn about why no one would speak to him at first?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)