|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fabrizio get the items that Mangus needs for the night's activities?
(a) At an apothecary.
(b) He does not go because he is still in prison.
(c) At the School of Magic.
(d) At Mangus' home.
2. What does Mangus ask about the ghost?
(a) If it always comes from the same direction.
(b) If the ghost will appear with so many people around.
(c) If Mangus proves its existence, will the marriage be delayed.
(d) If they should ask the ghost to meet with them in the chapel.
3. What does the Queen say about the Count and her son?
(a) The Count loves Lorenzo like his own son.
(b) The Count and her son were rivals.
(c) The Count and her son were great friends.
(d) She thinks the Count killed her son.
4. Who appears briefly while the Queen is talking with Fabrizio?
(c) The King.
(d) The ghost.
5. Whom does the Count arrest?
(c) The cook.
6. Whom does Fabrizio see at the niche?
(a) The Queen.
7. What does Mangus ask the Princess?
(a) Why the ghost comes to the Princess.
(b) Who helps her create the ghost.
(d) Who the ghost says it is.
8. Why does Fabrizio meet up with the Queen?
(a) He was trying to sneak back into Teresina's rooms.
(b) He went to the chapel and she is there praying for her son.
(c) He goes to find her to give her a message from Mangus.
(d) He is searching for Mangus.
9. What job is Fabrizio offered?
(a) The keeper of the dungeon.
(b) Squire to Lorenzo.
(c) Advisor to the King.
(d) Servant to the Princess.
10. With whom does Teresina speak about the viewing of the ghost that night?
(b) The King.
(c) The Queen.
11. What does Fabrizio throw against the wall?
(a) The letter from Prince Lorenzo.
(c) His glove.
(d) The Count's glove.
12. What does Mangus want to do?
(a) Convince the Queen and Princess to just accept the fact that Lorenzo is dead.
(b) To kill the Count.
(c) To go to the place where the Prince was killed and see if he can recreate the scene.
(d) To go to the King with the information the Queen tells him.
13. Who comes to Teresina's door?
(a) A priest.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A lady-in-waiting.
(d) A guard.
14. What happens when Fabrizio tries to catch the Count?
(a) The Count escapes.
(b) The Count trips and falls out a window.
(c) Several guards stop the Count.
(d) The Count turns around and knocks out Fabrizio.
15. What does Mangus say to Fabrizio's suggestion?
(a) Mangus tells him it is impossible.
(b) The ghost could cause the King to have a heart attack.
(c) Mangus has already questioned Rinaldo.
(d) Mangus reluctantly agrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mangus say he is taking them to where they are going in question 143?
2. What does Fabrizio find that makes him suspect the Count eavesdrops on what is going on in Teresina's apartment?
3. Who awakens Fabrizio that night?
4. Who is behind the altar in the chapel?
5. Why doesn't the Queen want Mangus to take the action he suggests?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)