Short Answer Key
1. Who is Fabrizio?
2. Who is Mangus?
3. What is Fabrizio doing at the opening of the book?
Reading tarot cards.
4. Why is Fabrizio engaged in his actions at the beginning of the book?
He wants to learn Mangus' future.
5. How is Fabrizio interrupted from his activity?
Someone knocks on the door.
6. Who comes searching for Fabrizio?
7. What does the person searching for Fabrizio want?
To deliver a letter.
8. Who is Scarazoni?
A Count who has Mangus tried for magic.
9. What does Fabrizio take to Mangus?
A letter from Scarazoni.
10. Where does Mangus have to appear?
At the castle.
11. What is causing concern for Fabrizio?
Mangus is to be put to death.
12. What does Fabrizio ask of Mangus?
To accompany him to the castle.
13. Whom does Fabrizio go...
This section contains 2,118 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)