|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King believe will not interfere with Mangus' investigation?
(a) The King's confessor.
(b) The council of nobles.
(c) The bishop.
(d) Not believing in ghosts.
2. How does Fabrizio distract the guards?
(a) Swallowing a sword on fire.
(b) Pretending to be in a fight with another servant.
(c) Making a coin disappear.
(d) Singing a ballad.
3. Mangus and Fabrizio are left ______________.
(a) Beaten for Mangus' insolence.
(b) Under guard.
(c) With a bag of gold.
(d) With several minor wizards to help Mangus.
4. What does the Princess believe about the ghost?
(a) It is her grandmother.
(b) It is the court wizard that was executed many years ago.
(c) It is her brother seeking revenge.
(d) It is her former self.
5. What does Mangus say he will do?
(a) Go into voluntary exile.
(b) Whatever he can to help the Count.
(c) Stop practicing magic.
(d) Whatever he can to help the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes searching for Fabrizio?
2. What does Fabrizio agree not to tell Mangus?
3. What is causing concern for Fabrizio?
4. What does Mangus say when he hears the story of the ghost?
5. With whom does Fabrizio talk while he is in the halls?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)