|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King believe will not interfere with Mangus' investigation?
(a) The council of nobles.
(b) Not believing in ghosts.
(c) The King's confessor.
(d) The bishop.
2. Where does Mangus send Fabrizio?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) To the apothecary.
(c) To the stables.
(d) To the royal library.
3. What is odd about the King's request to Mangus?
(a) The King does not believe Mangus is a magician.
(b) Mangus has told the King he cannot actually use magic.
(c) The King acts as though Mangus is an honored guest.
(d) The King forbids magic to be used.
4. According to Teresina, where is her brother?
(a) At a school.
(c) In a monastery.
(d) On a mission to Rome.
5. What does Fabrizio take to Mangus?
(a) The results of the tarot reading.
(b) His lunch.
(c) An invitation from the Prince.
(d) A letter from Scarazoni.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mangus ordered to do?
2. Where are Mangus and Fabrizio taken?
3. What does the King want of Mangus?
4. What does Fabrizio ask of Mangus?
5. What does Mangus say when he hears the story of the ghost?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)