|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is causing concern for Fabrizio?
(a) Mangus is ill.
(b) The tarot cards' layout becomes jumbled.
(c) Mangus may fire Fabrizio.
(d) Mangus is to be put to death.
2. What does Fabrizio agree not to tell Mangus?
(a) The ghost is the Princess' grandmother.
(b) Fabrizio has spoken with the Princess.
(c) The ghost can talk.
(d) The Princess wants to leave with the ghost.
3. What does the King believe will not interfere with Mangus' investigation?
(a) The bishop.
(b) The council of nobles.
(c) Not believing in ghosts.
(d) The King's confessor.
4. What is odd about the King's request to Mangus?
(a) The King forbids magic to be used.
(b) Mangus has told the King he cannot actually use magic.
(c) The King does not believe Mangus is a magician.
(d) The King acts as though Mangus is an honored guest.
5. With whom does Fabrizio talk while he is in the halls?
(a) A page.
(b) A servant.
(c) A guard.
(d) The Princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mangus and Fabrizio are left ______________.
2. The Count wants whom to avoid seeing Mangus?
3. Where is the Princess when Fabrizio is wandering the halls?
4. What do Mangus and Fabrizio do when they are alone?
5. Who is Scarazoni?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)