|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count hope to gain by the Prince's death?
(a) Marriage to Teresina.
(b) The gratitude of the people.
(c) The favor of the nobles.
(d) The end to the King's line.
2. Who awakens Fabrizio that night?
(a) The Count.
(c) The Princess.
(d) The Priest.
3. When is Teresina to marry Count Scarazoni?
(a) In two days.
(b) When she gets permission from the ghost.
(c) When she turns eighteen next year.
(d) On the next full moon.
4. Of what does Mangus accuse Fabrizio?
(a) Giving the Count too much information.
(b) Not telling Mangus about the Princess' temperament.
(c) Falling in love with Teresina.
(d) Being part of the conspiracy.
5. Who does Fabrizio encounter while walking back to Mangus' rooms?
(d) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fabrizio see when he gets lost in the castle?
2. Who appears briefly while the Queen is talking with Fabrizio?
3. Where does Fabrizio encounter a number of guards?
4. What does Mangus suspect once stood in an empty niche?
5. What does Mangus say about everything?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)