|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Mangus reassure the Queen?
(a) He will be able to free Teresina of the haunting.
(b) the ghost is not her son.
(c) The ghost does not really know Teresina.
(d) The ghost is harmless.
2. Where is the first place Fabrizio goes?
(a) To spy on Addetto.
(b) To try to encounter the Princess.
(c) To speak with Rinaldo.
(d) To take a brief nap.
3. Why doesn't the Queen want Mangus to take the action he suggests?
(a) She is afraid of her husband's wrath.
(b) It will stop the wedding.
(c) It will allow the Count to go unpunished.
(d) It will not help to stop the wedding.
4. What is causing concern for Fabrizio?
(a) Mangus is ill.
(b) Mangus may fire Fabrizio.
(c) The tarot cards' layout becomes jumbled.
(d) Mangus is to be put to death.
5. Where does Count Scarazoni go?
(a) To Rome.
(b) Into the chapel.
(c) To Naples.
(d) To his country estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fabrizio meet up with the Queen?
2. Why does her father choose the particular date for Teresina's marriage?
3. Who ordered the Count to make the arrest?
4. What does Mangus think is going on?
5. Why does Mangus chastise Fabrizio?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)