|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mangus send Fabrizio?
(a) To wander through the corriders.
(b) To ask Teresina another question.
(c) Back to Mangus' home.
(d) To ask for an appointment to see the King.
2. What does Mangus want to do?
(a) Convince the Queen and Princess to just accept the fact that Lorenzo is dead.
(b) To go to the King with the information the Queen tells him.
(c) To go to the place where the Prince was killed and see if he can recreate the scene.
(d) To kill the Count.
3. Who is Mangus?
(a) A squire.
(b) A magician.
(c) A magician's servant.
(d) A baron.
4. What does Mangus tell the King?
(a) The ghost says Teresina must marry the Count immediately.
(b) The ghost is definitely Prince Lorenzo.
(c) The ghost is a fake.
(d) They saw something.
5. What does the Queen say about the Count and her son?
(a) The Count loves Lorenzo like his own son.
(b) She thinks the Count killed her son.
(c) The Count and her son were great friends.
(d) The Count and her son were rivals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mangus say when he hears the story of the ghost?
2. Who shows Fabrizio back to his rooms?
3. What does Mangus think is going on?
4. Mangus and Fabrizio are left ______________.
5. Where is Prince Lorenzo?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)