1. Who is Fabrizio?
(a) A servant.
(b) A king.
(c) A knight.
(d) A bard.
2. Who is Mangus?
(a) A squire.
(b) A magician.
(c) A magician's servant.
(d) A baron.
3. What is Fabrizio doing at the opening of the book?
(a) Flirting with the cook.
(c) Reading tarot cards.
(d) Bringing his master food.
4. Why is Fabrizio engaged in his actions at the beginning of the book?
(a) He wants to learn Mangus' future.
(b) He is exhausted from a long march.
(c) He worries his master does not eat often enough.
(d) He is in love with the cook.
5. How is Fabrizio interrupted from his activity?
(a) The cook slaps him.
(b) Someone knocks on the door.
(c) Someone shakes him awake.
(d) His master yells at him to leave his food in the kitchen.
6. Who comes searching for Fabrizio?
(a) A priest.
(b) A soldier.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
7. What does the person searching for Fabrizio want?
(a) To convince him to travel.
(b) To confront him.
(c) To ask for money.
(d) To deliver a letter.
This section contains 4,988 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)