|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Joe make from the tours each week?
2. How does Minerva make her living?
(a) She is a chiropractor
(b) She communicates with the dead
(c) She is a nurse
(d) She sells Mary Kay cosmetics
3. What does Williams' emphasize on the stand?
(a) His psychological history
(b) His lack of friendshipwith Danny
(c) His bad aim
(d) His contributions to society
4. What bad news does Williams face?
(a) The judge has denied his appeal for a new trial
(b) His antiques shop was vandalized
(c) His mother has cancer
(d) He has no more phone privileges
5. Williams is angered about police and public treatment of ______________________.
(a) His business
(b) His friends
(c) His mother
(d) Mercer House
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapon killed Danny Hansford?
2. Who works the party in a maid's uniform?
3. Where does Minerva live?
4. What is the outcome of Williams' second trial?
5. With whom does the narrator watch the parade?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)