|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe Savannah?
(a) Closed off from the rest of the world
(b) The most romantic city in America
(c) Struggling with a crime problem
(d) A great city for artists
2. What makes the narrator real in the end?
(a) His published resume
(b) A picture at the end of the chapter
(c) His opinions of Savannah
(d) His published e-mail address
3. What is the source of Sonny Seiler's discomfort at the upcoming trial?
(a) Williams is running out of money
(b) Minervan is an unsettling presence in the courtroom
(c) Williams' homosexuality has engendered negative feelings
(d) The issue of the lack of gunpowder residue on Danny's hands
4. What are Savannahians most concerned with preserving?
(a) Fruits and vegetables
(b) The constitution of the United States
(c) All things Savannah
(d) Shrimp boats
5. How is homosexuality perceived in Savannah?
(a) It is no big deal
(b) It is a sin
(c) It is fun
(d) It is taboo
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the enemy that Williams likes to keep close?
2. Where is Williams' fourth trial held?
3. What happens at the end of the trial?
4. What is the outcome of Williams' second trial?
5. What is Williams' demeanor as he waits?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)