|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the answer to #142 not invited to the event?
(a) There are already too many women on the guest list
(b) She always drinks too much
(c) Fear that she will be an embarrassment
(d) She does not know how to dance
2. What has Williams' attorney found that will help his case?
(a) New crime scene photos
(b) New witnesses
(c) New gunshot residue reports
(d) New jurors
3. Of what does Mandy accuse Joe Odom?
4. Who is Uga?
(a) Sonny Seiler's mother-in-law
(b) The University of Georgia bulldog mascot
(c) Danny Hansford's mother
(d) Williams' former cell mate
5. Who is Williams' new attorney?
(a) John MacKenzie
(b) Sonny Seiler
(c) Harry Shaw
(d) Clayton Boudoin
Short Answer Questions
1. Who works the party in a maid's uniform?
2. What fee does Williams get for the use of Mercer House?
3. What makes the narrator real in the end?
4. What kind of weapon killed Danny Hansford?
5. Who does Williams invite to Mercer House?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the implications of homosexuality in Jim's trial?
2. How does Jim spend his time while incarcerated?
3. How does Bobby Cook get Jim a new trial?
4. Why do Jim and Minerva visit Danny's grave?
5. What is the narrator's opinion of Savannah's unique qualities?
6. Describe Uga.
7. What is the verdict in Jim's third trial?
8. What is the result of the trial?
9. How does Chapter 27 begin?
10. Why is Sonny Seiler confident that Jim's second trial will be speedy with a positive outcome?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)