|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allows Savannahians to flourish?
(a) Their seclusion
(b) Their location
(c) Their culture
(d) Their openness
2. Who is Williams' new attorney?
(a) John MacKenzie
(b) Sonny Seiler
(c) Clayton Boudoin
(d) Harry Shaw
3. How many more years pass before Williams' fourth trial begins?
4. Who is the nurse that Sonny Seiler calls to testify at the third trial?
(a) Judy Everson
(b) Audra Morton
(c) Mary Campbell
(d) Marilyn Case
5. What are Judge Oliver and Sonny Seiler primarily interested in?
(a) Bar Association meetings
(b) Gin and tonics
(c) Stocks and bonds
(d) UGA football
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Williams' demeanor as he waits?
2. Where does Joe live now?
3. How does Minerva make her living?
4. According to Williams, what was Danny's demeanor on the night of the murder?
5. Why does Minerva get angry at Danny's grave?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)