|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jim's complaint after he returns to Mercer House?
(a) His mother has rearranged the furniture
(b) The grounds need much attention
(c) His housekeeper has been inattentive
(d) The media attention is too much
2. What does Minerva tell Williams?
(a) Danny is trying to work against him
(b) Williams has only five more years to live
(c) She needs more money to continue working for Williams
(d) Danny forgives Williams for shooting him
3. What plant does Minerva need to counteract Danny's work against Williams?
(a) Hanging ivy
(b) Venus Flytrap
(c) Devil's shoesting
4. What replaces Jim Williams in the Savannah news stories?
(a) Back-to-school information
(b) Articles on the economy
(c) Terrorism articles
(d) Holiday events articles
5. What has Williams' attorney found that will help his case?
(a) New crime scene photos
(b) New gunshot residue reports
(c) New jurors
(d) New witnesses
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams do from jail?
2. Who is still going to work on Williams' behalf?
3. What does Williams call his black cellmates?
4. What makes the narrator real in the end?
5. Why does Minverva refuse to testify?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Judge Oliver's behavior in court to show his boredom with the case.
2. What is the outcome of Jim's second trial?
3. Why does Joe get in trouble for giving tours of the Hamilton-Turner House where he is residing?
4. Describe Uga.
5. How does Jim's mother behave during Jim's incarceration?
6. Why is Sonny Seiler confident that Jim's second trial will be speedy with a positive outcome?
7. What are the circumstances of Jim's fourth trial?
8. What happens a few weeks after Jim's Christmas party?
9. Describe Minerva.
10. What is the Black Debutante Ball?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)