|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Chablis argue with her boss about?
2. What fee does Williams get for the use of Mercer House?
3. How does Williams describe his guests?
b) Wealthy and prominent
d) Middle class
4. In spite of evidence to the contrary, what does the coroner think about Williams' innocence?
a) Williams clearly shot in self defense
b) Williams must have had a house guest who shot Danny
c) Williams will burn in hell for what he did
d) Williams did his civic duty by killing Danny
5. What is discovered about Danny?
This section contains 939 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)