|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does the narrator watch the parade?
(b) Sonny Seiler
(c) Jim Williams
(d) Joe Odom
2. What happens with Williams' second trial verdict?
(a) It is overturned
(b) It is considered a mistrial
(c) It is upheld
(d) It is still under appeal
3. On what day is Savannah's most famous parade held?
(a) Fourth of July
(b) St. Patrick's Day
(d) Christmas Eve
4. How many more years pass before Williams' fourth trial begins?
5. Why does Minverva refuse to testify?
(a) Her dead lover told her not to
(b) It is not a good day according to her tea leaves
(c) She knows one of the jurors
(d) Danny told her not to
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Minerva make her living?
2. What does Williams' lawyer urge Williams to do?
3. What bad news does Williams face?
4. What are Judge Oliver and Sonny Seiler primarily interested in?
5. Who moves into Mercer House while Williams is in jail?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)