|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does the narrator watch the parade?
(b) Joe Odom
(c) Sonny Seiler
(d) Jim Williams
2. What does Williams' lawyer urge Williams to do?
(a) Find another lawyer
(b) Find more character witnesses
(c) Give him more money
(d) Admit his homosexual activity
3. Williams goes back to his _________________________.
(b) Law firm
(c) Accounting firm
(d) Antiques business
4. What does Mrs. Williams take to Williams in jail?
(a) Some clean underwear
(b) A Polaroid picture of the party guests
(c) A cake with a file in it
(d) Some cookies
5. What has Williams' attorney found that will help his case?
(a) New witnesses
(b) New jurors
(c) New gunshot residue reports
(d) New crime scene photos
Short Answer Questions
1. Who orders a new trial for Williams?
2. Where does Joe live now?
3. What happens with Williams' second trial verdict?
4. What does Williams tell the truth about the night Danny Hansford died?
5. What replaces Jim Williams in the Savannah news stories?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Uga.
2. What is the result of the trial?
3. How does Bobby Cook get Jim a new trial?
4. What is the Garden of Good and Evil?
5. How does Jim spend his time while incarcerated?
6. What is the nature of the bad news facing Jim in Chapter 24?
7. What is the verdict in Jim's third trial?
8. What is Joe's opinion about Jim's prospects?
9. Why do Jim and Minerva visit Danny's grave?
10. What does Jim tell the narrator about the night Danny was killed?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)