|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Mandy accuse Joe Odom?
2. How does Minerva make her living?
(a) She is a chiropractor
(b) She sells Mary Kay cosmetics
(c) She communicates with the dead
(d) She is a nurse
3. To what does the nurse testify?
(a) Danny's body had been cleaned before it arrived at the morgue
(b) Danny's body had five shotgun wounds
(c) Danny's hands had not been bagged when his body arrived at the morgue
(d) Danny's head had been almost severed by a knife wound
4. What makes the narrator real in the end?
(a) His published resume
(b) A picture at the end of the chapter
(c) His opinions of Savannah
(d) His published e-mail address
5. What is Williams assured of?
(a) He will not be put in with the general population at the jail
(b) He will be released soon
(c) He will not be transferred to the state penitentiary immediately
(d) He will get another trial
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Savannahians view outsiders?
2. What happens less than a month after Williams' Christmas party?
3. Where does Minerva live?
4. What allows Savannahians to flourish?
5. What is the source of Sonny Seiler's discomfort at the upcoming trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jim spend his time while incarcerated?
2. Why do Jim and Minerva visit Danny's grave?
3. Describe Minerva.
4. What prompts Joe Odom to issue a veiled threat to the narrator about the narrator's presence in Savannah?
5. What is the verdict in Jim's third trial?
6. What is Joe's opinion about Jim's prospects?
7. What is the result of the trial?
8. What happens after Jim is taken to jail?
9. What is Jim's situation at the end of Chapter 25?
10. What are the implications of homosexuality in Jim's trial?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)