|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie begins shooting outside Mercer House?
(b) The Bourne Identity
(c) The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman
(d) The Terminator
2. What plant does Minerva need to counteract Danny's work against Williams?
(a) Devil's shoesting
(b) Venus Flytrap
(c) Hanging ivy
3. What fee does Williams get for the use of Mercer House?
4. How much does Joe make from the tours each week?
5. How long does the jury deliberate?
(a) One day
(b) One month
(c) One hour
(d) One week
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams do from jail?
2. What does Williams tell the truth about the night Danny Hansford died?
3. Who is the black woman Joe hires to give tours of the house?
4. What does Williams plan for the first time in eight years?
5. What is Williams' demeanor regarding his case?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Jim is taken to jail?
2. What does Jim tell the narrator about the night Danny was killed?
3. Why is Sonny Seiler confident that Jim's second trial will be speedy with a positive outcome?
4. What seems to ease Mrs. Williams' mind about the rumors of Jim's homosexuality?
5. What is the verdict in Jim's third trial?
6. What is the narrator's opinion of Savannah's unique qualities?
7. How is Savannah described in Chapter 30?
8. What is Jim's situation at the end of Chapter 25?
9. What is the outcome of Jim's second trial?
10. How does Chapter 27 begin?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)