|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more years pass before Williams' fourth trial begins?
2. What happens at the end of the trial?
(a) Williams faints
(b) Williams is convicted of murder
(c) Williams' trial is called a mistrial
(d) Williams is exonerated
3. What does Williams want Minerva to do?
(a) Put a curse on Judge Oliver
(b) Tell his fortune
(c) Put a curse on Lawton
(d) Stop communicating with Danny
4. What is the name of the cell Williams inhabits?
(a) Last Chance
(c) The Pit
(d) The Pod
5. How is homosexuality perceived in Savannah?
(a) It is a sin
(b) It is fun
(c) It is no big deal
(d) It is taboo
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Uga?
2. What are Williams, his mother and sister doing as they wait for the jury's verdict?
3. Why is the answer to #142 not invited to the event?
4. What are Judge Oliver and Sonny Seiler primarily interested in?
5. How long does the jury deliberate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the outcome of Jim's second trial?
2. What does Jim tell the narrator about the night Danny was killed?
3. What is the result of the trial?
4. How does Chapter 27 begin?
5. Describe Judge Oliver's behavior in court to show his boredom with the case.
6. What is the narrator's opinion of Savannah's unique qualities?
7. Describe Uga.
8. What does Jim plan for his mother while he is incarcerated?
9. What is Jim's situation at the end of Chapter 25?
10. What is the nature of the bad news facing Jim in Chapter 24?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)