|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Savannahians are content with their ____________________.
(a) Southern accents
(b) Crab cake recipes
2. What is Joe's most powerful attribute?
(d) Musical abilities
3. The narrator says Savannah is full of ___________________________________________.
(a) Strange characters, alcohol, music and no Southern hospitality
(b) Strange characters, sweet tea, music and Southern hospitality
(c) Strange characters, alcohol, music and Southern hospitality
(d) Homeless people, alcohol, music and Southern hospitality
4. What does Joe do for money?
(a) Gets a job on a shrimp boat
(b) Plays piano and gives tours of his house
(c) Tends bar
(d) Manages a video store
5. What does Williams' mother believe about him?
(a) He will never survive jail
(b) He is too good to other people
(c) He is being singled out because of his social standing
(d) He probably did kill Danny
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Jim Williams have an adversarial relationship?
2. Where does the narrator meet Luther Driggers?
3. What is the name of the dog?
4. What is the story about?
5. What is being hosted at Cynthia Collins' home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jim's explanation of the murder?
2. Who is Chablis?
3. Why do Corinne and Danny go to Bonaventure Cemetery?
4. Who are Jim's attorneys?
5. What are Joe Odom's plans after Moon Tompkins steals the money from Emma's?
6. Why is Joe Odom becoming increasingly unpopular in Savannah?
7. What role does alcohol play in Savannah?
8. Why does Chablis call the narrator?
9. Who is Joe Odom?
10. Why is Luther known as "the inventor?"
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)