|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luther's newest invention?
(a) Eyeglasses that don't touch the face
(b) A flea collar for donkeys
(c) Electric car power stations
(d) Goldfish food laced with fluorescent dye
2. How was Danny Hansfor murdered?
(b) Shot in the head and chest
(c) Stabbed in the back
3. What is Luther Diggers' nickname in Savannah?
(a) Luther Disasters
(b) Luther the Loon
(c) Loco Luther
(d) The inventor
4. How many songs does Emma know?
5. What do most Sanannahians believe about Williams' fate?
(a) There is no way he could kill anyone
(b) He probably did shoot Danny
(c) The charges will be dropped
(d) He deserved to be shot
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chablis do to appear more feminine?
2. Who appears in court for writing a series of bad checks?
3. What does Corinne call Danny?
4. Who tells the story?
5. There is a rumor about town that Luther has ___________________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Joe Odom's plans after Moon Tompkins steals the money from Emma's?
2. Who is Jim Williams?
3. How does the narrator develop a fascination with Savannah?
4. Where do Joe and his girlfriend, Mandy, go after they are evicted for not paying rent?
5. What is the nature of Joe's court appearance?
6. Why does Joe Odom move out of the Pulaski House?
7. What preconceived notions does the narrator have about Savannah?
8. What is the relationship between Jim Williams and Lee and Emma Adler?
9. Who is Emma Kelly?
10. Who is Chablis?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)