|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Williams goes back to his _________________________.
(b) Accounting firm
(c) Law firm
(d) Antiques business
2. What is the nature of the call for a new trial?
(a) A police report had pertinent information whited out
(b) One of the jurors lied about his relationship with Williams
(c) The crime scene was contaminated
(d) New evidence has come to light
3. Who does Williams invite to Mercer House?
(a) Luther Driggers
(b) Sonny Seiler
(c) The narrator
(d) Judge Oliver
4. Why does Minverva refuse to testify?
(a) She knows one of the jurors
(b) It is not a good day according to her tea leaves
(c) Danny told her not to
(d) Her dead lover told her not to
5. What does Williams' lawyer urge Williams to do?
(a) Find another lawyer
(b) Admit his homosexual activity
(c) Give him more money
(d) Find more character witnesses
6. What makes the narrator real in the end?
(a) His published e-mail address
(b) His opinions of Savannah
(c) A picture at the end of the chapter
(d) His published resume
7. How many more years pass before Williams' fourth trial begins?
8. Who is Uga?
(a) Williams' former cell mate
(b) Sonny Seiler's mother-in-law
(c) The University of Georgia bulldog mascot
(d) Danny Hansford's mother
9. How much does Joe make from the tours each week?
10. What are Judge Oliver and Sonny Seiler primarily interested in?
(a) Stocks and bonds
(b) UGA football
(c) Gin and tonics
(d) Bar Association meetings
11. What does Williams do from jail?
(a) Talks to reporters
(b) Runs his antique business
(c) Starts a rehab clinic
(d) Organizes his appeal
12. Where does Joe get the money to pay traffic tickets?
(a) His house tours fund
(b) The narrator
(c) The cash register at Sweet Georgia Brown's
(d) His girlfriend's purse
13. What does Williams want Minerva to do?
(a) Stop communicating with Danny
(b) Put a curse on Judge Oliver
(c) Put a curse on Lawton
(d) Tell his fortune
14. Who is Williams' new attorney?
(a) Clayton Boudoin
(b) Sonny Seiler
(c) Harry Shaw
(d) John MacKenzie
15. What is Williams' demeanor as he waits?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jim Williams uses his money to get his way while Joe Odom uses his _______________.
2. How does the author describe Savannah?
3. What replaces Jim Williams in the Savannah news stories?
4. Who is not invited to the event but crashes it anyway?
5. How is homosexuality perceived in Savannah?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)