|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the end of the trial?
(a) Williams is convicted of murder
(b) Williams' trial is called a mistrial
(c) Williams is exonerated
(d) Williams faints
2. Who orders a new trial for Williams?
(a) The Georgia Supreme Court
(b) His mother
(c) Judge Oliver
(d) His lawyer
3. Where is Williams' fourth trial held?
4. Who is the nurse that Sonny Seiler calls to testify at the third trial?
(a) Audra Morton
(b) Mary Campbell
(c) Marilyn Case
(d) Judy Everson
5. Williams is angered about police and public treatment of ______________________.
(a) His mother
(b) Mercer House
(c) His business
(d) His friends
6. According to Williams, what was Danny's demeanor on the night of the murder?
(a) Volatile and angry
(b) Sleepy and lethargic
(c) Confused and dazed
(d) Calm and collected
7. What movie begins shooting outside Mercer House?
(a) The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman
(b) The Bourne Identity
(c) The Terminator
8. Where does Joe get the money to pay traffic tickets?
(a) The narrator
(b) The cash register at Sweet Georgia Brown's
(c) His house tours fund
(d) His girlfriend's purse
9. Where does Joe live now?
(a) A townhouse
(b) A house trailer
(c) A farmhouse
(d) An elaborately decorated mansion
10. To what does the nurse testify?
(a) Danny's hands had not been bagged when his body arrived at the morgue
(b) Danny's head had been almost severed by a knife wound
(c) Danny's body had been cleaned before it arrived at the morgue
(d) Danny's body had five shotgun wounds
11. What plant does Minerva need to counteract Danny's work against Williams?
(a) Devil's shoesting
(b) Venus Flytrap
(d) Hanging ivy
12. What does Mrs. Williams do every week in anticipation of her son's release?
(a) Bakes a cake
(b) Changes the bedding
(c) Cooks his favorite meal
(d) Plans a party
13. What is Williams' demeanor regarding his case?
14. What does the answer to #142 do to embarrass the narrator?
(a) Drinks too much
(b) Gets into a fight
(c) Dances too provocatively
(d) Mentions her white boyfriend
15. What does Williams tell the truth about the night Danny Hansford died?
(a) Sonny Seiler
(b) His mother
(d) The narrator
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams want Minerva to do?
2. Why does Minerva get angry at Danny's grave?
3. Williams goes back to his _________________________.
4. What does the prosecutor bring to light about Williams?
5. What is Williams assured of?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)