|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Savannahians are content with their ____________________.
(a) Crab cake recipes
(c) Southern accents
2. What does Joe plan on opening after Emma's closes?
(a) Georgia on my Mind bar and grille
(b) High Cotton restaurant
(c) Sweet Tea Cafe
(d) Sweet Georgia Brown's bar
3. What is the name of the dog?
4. What business does Emma Kelly own with Joe Odom?
(a) A video store
(b) A real estate office
(c) A bar called Emma's
(d) A catering business
5. What is being hosted at Cynthia Collins' home?
(a) The Savannah Board of Education
(b) The Association for Civil War Artifacts Preservation
(c) The Brown Eyed Susan Garden Club
(d) The Married Woman's Card Club
6. What does Corinne call Danny?
(a) The cutest thing she's ever seen
(b) A good for nothing bum
(c) A walking streak of sex
(d) Her future ex-husband
7. What is Luther's newest invention?
(a) Goldfish food laced with fluorescent dye
(b) Electric car power stations
(c) A flea collar for donkeys
(d) Eyeglasses that don't touch the face
8. What does Joe do for money?
(a) Plays piano and gives tours of his house
(b) Tends bar
(c) Manages a video store
(d) Gets a job on a shrimp boat
9. In spite of evidence to the contrary, what does the coroner think about Williams' innocence?
(a) Williams must have had a house guest who shot Danny
(b) Williams clearly shot in self defense
(c) Williams will burn in hell for what he did
(d) Williams did his civic duty by killing Danny
10. Who works in Jim Williams' antique shop?
(a) The narrator
(b) Joe Odom
(c) Sonny Seiler
(d) Danny Hansford
11. What do Mary Harty and the narrator drink at the cemetery?
(b) Mint Juleps
(c) Sweet tea
12. Why do most people at the party think Jim will be declared innocent?
(a) His standing in society and his good lawyer
(b) His witnesses to Danny's previous behavior
(c) His claim that the shooting was an accident
(d) His claim of self-defense
13. What is the amount of Williams' bond?
14. What do Joe and Mandy do for housing?
(a) They go to a hotel
(b) They sleep in a borrowed camper
(c) They move in with his brother
(d) They begin squatting in a house that is for sale
15. What does Chablis argue with her boss about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chablis make frequent trips to the doctor?
2. Where does Joe move after leaving the Pulaski house in the middle of the night?
3. For what annual event is Jim Williams famous?
4. Why does Williams say he shot Danny?
5. Which tenant does Lee take the narrator to see?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)