|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator notice constantly coming from the house next to his apartment?
(a) The sound of a man and woman fighting
(b) The smell of coffee
(c) The smell of bacon frying
(d) The sound of piano music
2. What does Williams' mother believe about him?
(a) He is being singled out because of his social standing
(b) He will never survive jail
(c) He is too good to other people
(d) He probably did kill Danny
3. The narrator says Savannah is full of ___________________________________________.
(a) Strange characters, alcohol, music and Southern hospitality
(b) Strange characters, alcohol, music and no Southern hospitality
(c) Strange characters, sweet tea, music and Southern hospitality
(d) Homeless people, alcohol, music and Southern hospitality
4. What kind of weapon killed Danny Hansford?
(a) German Luger gun
(b) Colt 45 gun
(c) Carving knife
(d) Winchester rifle
5. If Williams' appeal fails, he will either transform Mercer House into a rehab center or ______________________________________________.
(a) A homeless shelter
(b) A library branch
(c) Blow it up so Danny's mother can't live there
(d) A museum
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lawton's track record in trying criminal cases?
2. Where does Joe live now?
3. How does Minerva make her living?
4. Where does Joe move after leaving the Pulaski house in the middle of the night?
5. Where does Emma attend church?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)