|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams do from jail?
(a) Runs his antique business
(b) Talks to reporters
(c) Starts a rehab clinic
(d) Organizes his appeal
2. For what annual event is Jim Williams famous?
(a) His Christmas parties
(b) His Fourth of July block party
(c) His Kentucky Derby party
(d) His library fundraiser
3. There is a rumor about town that Luther has ___________________________________.
(a) The deed to Joe Odom's house
(b) Money buried in his backyard
(c) Plans to poison the city's water supply
(d) Been divorced five times
4. Williams goes back to his _________________________.
(a) Law firm
(b) Accounting firm
(d) Antiques business
5. What are standard occurrences in Savannah?
(a) Garden club meetings
(b) Car accidents caused by alcohol consumption
(c) Race riots
(d) Tailgate parties
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luther Diggers' nickname in Savannah?
2. In addition to owning the business, Joe will also ______________________________.
3. Who moves into Mercer House while Williams is in jail?
4. What is Williams' continuing demeanor about his case?
5. What is the outcome of Williams' second trial?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)