|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what annual event is Jim Williams famous?
(a) His Kentucky Derby party
(b) His Fourth of July block party
(c) His Christmas parties
(d) His library fundraiser
2. Why is the answer to #142 not invited to the event?
(a) She always drinks too much
(b) There are already too many women on the guest list
(c) Fear that she will be an embarrassment
(d) She does not know how to dance
3. Why does Chablis make frequent trips to the doctor?
(a) For insulin injections
(b) For allergy shots
(c) For estrogen injections
(d) For migraine medication
4. Where does Minerva live?
(a) A shack on Tybee Island
(b) A farmhouse outside of Augusta
(c) A little house in Beaufort, SC
(d) A trailer on the edge of Savannah
5. Mrs. Williams asks a party guest about Williams' _____________________.
(a) Christmas party
(b) Antiques business
(c) Sexual activities
(d) Tailored clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Danny Hansford's mother?
2. What does Chablis do to appear more feminine?
3. Who lives in the house next door?
4. Who is the black woman Joe hires to give tours of the house?
5. How was Danny Hansfor murdered?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)