|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose house does Danny entertain Corinne?
(a) Luther Drigger's house
(b) Sonny Seiler's house
(c) Joe Odom's house
(d) Jim Williams' house
2. What does the narrator notice constantly coming from the house next to his apartment?
(a) The sound of piano music
(b) The sound of a man and woman fighting
(c) The smell of bacon frying
(d) The smell of coffee
3. How many songs does Emma know?
4. What is Luther Diggers' nickname in Savannah?
(a) Luther Disasters
(b) Luther the Loon
(c) Loco Luther
(d) The inventor
5. Chapter 11 begins with a _____________________________.
(a) Description of the change of seasons in Savannah
(b) A conversation between the narrator and Jim Williams
(c) Newspaper article announcing the St. Patrick's Day Parade
(d) Poem about the beauty of Savannah
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most famous musician associated with Savannah?
2. What business does Emma Kelly own with Joe Odom?
3. What is discovered about Danny?
4. What does Moon Tompkins do?
5. What are standard occurrences in Savannah?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)