|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Danny ask Corinne to do?
(a) Buy him some whiskey
(b) Move in with him
(c) Loan him money
(d) Marry him
2. Joe tells the narrator that ____________________________ are taboo in Savannah.
(a) Underage marriages
(b) Gay marriages
(c) Interracial relationships
3. Who gives the narrator a tour of Savannah after he first arrives?
(b) Lady Chablis
(c) Jim Williams
(d) Mary Harty
4. What is Luther Diggers' nickname in Savannah?
(a) Luther the Loon
(b) Loco Luther
(c) Luther Disasters
(d) The inventor
5. What are standard occurrences in Savannah?
(a) Race riots
(b) Car accidents caused by alcohol consumption
(c) Garden club meetings
(d) Tailgate parties
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to owning the business, Joe will also ______________________________.
2. How many songs does Emma know?
3. Who is the main character?
4. Who called Savannah "the most desegregated city in the South?"
5. Who is Chablis?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)