|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says Savannah is full of ___________________________________________.
(a) Strange characters, alcohol, music and Southern hospitality
(b) Strange characters, alcohol, music and no Southern hospitality
(c) Strange characters, sweet tea, music and Southern hospitality
(d) Homeless people, alcohol, music and Southern hospitality
2. Where is the story set?
(a) Charleston, South Carolina
(b) Augusta, Georgia
(c) Atlanta, Georgia
(d) Savannah, Georgia
3. What is the answer to #15 doing when the narrator meets him?
(a) Drinking at a bar
(b) Walking his dog
(c) Shopping for groceries
(d) Tapping electricity from a neighbor's house
4. Where does the narrator get a brief Civil War history of Savannah?
(a) The Savannah Board of Realtors
(b) The Savannah Historical Society
(c) The Savannah Junior League
(d) The Savannah Chamber of Commerce
5. Who lives in the house next door?
(a) Joe Odom
(b) Lady Chablis
(c) Sonny Seiler
(d) Jim Williams
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a rumor about town that Luther has ___________________________________.
2. Who gives the narrator a tour of Savannah after he first arrives?
3. Where does the narrator meet Luther Driggers?
4. Joe tells the narrator that ____________________________ are taboo in Savannah.
5. What does the narrator notice constantly coming from the house next to his apartment?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)