|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Corinne?
(a) A waitress at Emma's bar
(b) A hair stylist
(c) The President of the Savannah Junior League
(d) A student at the Savannah College of Art and Design
2. Why does Williams say he shot Danny?
(a) Danny had fired a gun shot at him first
(b) It was an accident
(c) They had a quarrel
(d) He thought Danny was an intruder
3. With whom does the narrator watch the parade?
(a) Jim Williams
(b) Sonny Seiler
(d) Joe Odom
4. What does the answer to #142 do to embarrass the narrator?
(a) Drinks too much
(b) Mentions her white boyfriend
(c) Gets into a fight
(d) Dances too provocatively
5. What event does the narrator attend?
(a) The Chamber of Commerce Chili Supper
(b) The Savannah Junior League Cotillion
(c) The Knights of Columbus Fish Fry
(d) The Annual Black Debutante Ball
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chablis?
2. Jim Williams uses his money to get his way while Joe Odom uses his _______________.
3. What kind of vehicle does the narrator buy?
4. Williams is angered about police and public treatment of ______________________.
5. What do Mary Harty and the narrator drink at the cemetery?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)