|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who orders a new trial for Williams?
(a) His mother
(b) The Georgia Supreme Court
(c) His lawyer
(d) Judge Oliver
2. What does Chablis argue with her boss about?
3. If Williams' appeal fails, he will either transform Mercer House into a rehab center or ______________________________________________.
(a) Blow it up so Danny's mother can't live there
(b) A museum
(c) A homeless shelter
(d) A library branch
4. What annual tradition does Jim uphold?
(a) St. Patrick's Day Brunch
(b) Library fundraiser
(c) A Christmas party
(d) Kentucky Derby Party
5. What is the name of the dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are standard occurrences in Savannah?
2. What kind of vehicle does the narrator buy?
3. Why is Joe Odom becoming increasingly unpopular in Savannah?
4. Who is the elderly black man entrusted to walk his employer's dog?
5. To what does Jim invite the answer to #56 each year?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)