|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of the call for a new trial?
(a) One of the jurors lied about his relationship with Williams
(b) The crime scene was contaminated
(c) A police report had pertinent information whited out
(d) New evidence has come to light
2. What is being hosted at Cynthia Collins' home?
(a) The Association for Civil War Artifacts Preservation
(b) The Married Woman's Card Club
(c) The Brown Eyed Susan Garden Club
(d) The Savannah Board of Education
3. Where does Chablis work?
(a) Emma's bar
(b) A strip joint
(c) A gay bar called the Pickup
(d) The lounge at the Holiday Inn
4. Who orders a new trial for Williams?
(a) His mother
(b) Judge Oliver
(c) His lawyer
(d) The Georgia Supreme Court
5. What does Chablis do to appear more feminine?
(a) Wears a padded bra
(b) Speaks in a high voice
(c) Wears a wig
(d) Gets estrogen injections
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Jim Williams have an adversarial relationship?
2. What is Lee Adler's passion regarding Savannah?
3. What does Joe do for money?
4. Williams is angered about police and public treatment of ______________________.
5. With what religion is Lee Adler affiliated?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)