|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Joe and Many evicted from the house they've been living in?
(a) They didn't pay the rent
(b) They trashed the place
(c) They started a fire
(d) They got a big dog
2. What are Spencer Lawton's characteristics?
(a) Soft spoken and a little plump
(b) A big man with massive shoulders
(c) Tall and thin as a beanpole
(d) Grotesquely obese and florid
3. Who is Jim Williams' attorney?
(a) Clayton Seiler
(b) Johnson P. Jones
(c) John Wright Jones
(d) Sonny Seiler
4. Why is Williams' attorney chosen?
(a) His fee is reasonable
(b) His outstanding criminal defense record
(c) People want to see a local figure in court
(d) He is the only one willing to take the case
5. How is homosexuality perceived in Savannah?
(a) It is fun
(b) It is taboo
(c) It is a sin
(d) It is no big deal
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams plan for his mother from his jail cell?
2. What is Williams' continuing demeanor about his case?
3. What do Joe and Mandy do for housing?
4. How does Joe earn a little bit of money?
5. Who is the Savannah coroner?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)