|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Williams' attorney chosen?
(a) People want to see a local figure in court
(b) He is the only one willing to take the case
(c) His fee is reasonable
(d) His outstanding criminal defense record
2. What is Williams' continuing demeanor about his case?
3. Who is Jim Williams' attorney?
(a) Clayton Seiler
(b) Sonny Seiler
(c) Johnson P. Jones
(d) John Wright Jones
4. What is Lawton's track record in trying criminal cases?
5. How is homosexuality perceived in Savannah?
(a) It is no big deal
(b) It is fun
(c) It is a sin
(d) It is taboo
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to owning the business, Joe will also ______________________________.
2. What does Williams plan for his mother from his jail cell?
3. What does Joe plan on opening after Emma's closes?
4. How does Joe earn a little bit of money?
5. Who is the Savannah coroner?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)