|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Air-Ride.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following changes in Callie is not typical for a girl to go through during puberty?
(a) Growing armpit hair.
(b) Lowering of the voice.
(c) Breast development.
(d) Growing public hair.
2. What role is Callie assigned in her English class production of Antigone?
3. What is Jerome's hobby?
(b) Watching horror movies.
(c) Making horror movies.
4. Where do Callie and the Object spend most of their days in the summer?
(a) At the Object's house.
(b) The Grosse Pointe Club swimming pool.
(c) At Callie's house.
(d) At the Object's family's summer home.
5. What happens to Milton as he is about to go into war that Desdemona believes is an answer to her prayers?
(a) He receives word that Tessie has broken off her engagement to Mike.
(b) He is injured by a fellow seaman and spends the rest of the war safely in a US hospital.
(c) He receives word that he has been accepted to the US Naval Academy and is immediately transported off of the ship.
(d) He is discharged from the Navy and is able to return to Detroit to work in the Zebra Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Tessie and Milton feed their family only traditional Greek foods?
2. Who is Mr. da Silva?
3. Who are the Charm Bracelets?
4. Why is Callie given the position of goalie on the field hockey team at her school?
5. What do Zora and Cal have in common?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)