|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Air-Ride.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jimmy Fioretos call to wake Milton early one morning?
(a) The Zebra Room has been broken into.
(b) Race riots have begun in the city near the Zebra Room.
(c) The Zebra Room has caught on fire.
(d) Jimmy wants Milton to help him protect his business.
2. What does Cal/Callie say the hardest adjustment is that s/he has to make in choosing to live as a man?
(a) Getting used to using men's bathrooms.
(b) Walking like a man.
(c) Dressing like a man.
(d) Asking women out on dates.
3. Which of the following does NOT occur at the hunting lodge?
(a) Jerome, Callie, Rex and the Object smoke marajuana.
(b) Jerome and Callie have sex.
(c) Callie stops the Object from becoming intimately involved with Rex.
(d) Jerome, Callie, Rex and the Object break into the lodge.
4. Who are the Charm Bracelets?
(a) The unremarkable, dull group of girls at Baker-Inglis.
(b) The ethnic girls at Baker-Inglis.
(c) The popular and wealthy group of girls at Baker-Inglis.
(d) The athletic girls at Baker-Inglis.
5. What hormone does Callie's body not produce because of her 5-alpha-reductase deficiency?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cal's friend Matt an expert on?
2. Where do Rex and Jerome take Callie and the Object while they are vacationing?
3. Who is the narrator of the story?
4. What is Cal's motivation for attending the Warhol exhibit opening in Berlin?
5. What does Desdemona attempt to smuggle into the U.S. in her silkworm box?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)