|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Air-Ride.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lefty manage to keep the men in the gaming room from stealing his winnings?
(a) He fights the men and wins.
(b) He hides them in his sock.
(c) He flees from the gaming room and hides.
(d) He loses them all in subsequent games.
2. What does Cal/Callie say the hardest adjustment is that s/he has to make in choosing to live as a man?
(a) Walking like a man.
(b) Dressing like a man.
(c) Asking women out on dates.
(d) Getting used to using men's bathrooms.
3. Why does Cal finally call home?
(a) He does not want his parents to worry about him.
(b) He wants to explain why he ran away to his parents.
(c) He has been arrested while working at Bob's club.
(d) He has out of money and needs his parents so send him more.
4. How does the Object act towards Callie the morning after the hunting lodge visit?
(a) She is eager to hear details about Callie's night with Jerome.
(b) She does not talk to Callie.
(c) She is eager to tell Callie about her feelings for Rex.
(d) She is angry at Callie for having sex with her brother.
5. What is unusual about Lefty and Desdemona's relationship?
(a) They have very different interests. Lefty likes the modern, city life while Desdemona is more traditional.
(b) They are sexually attracted to each other even though they are brother and sister.
(c) They live alone in their family home after their parents die.
(d) They are pretending to be brother and sister, but are actually involved in a romantic relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerns Milton about Lefty's business practices at the Zebra Room?
2. What leads Milton to believe that the man calling him has kidnapped Callie?
3. What was Dr. Luce's main purpose for recommending the particular treatment that he does for Callie?
4. Who is Mr. da Silva?
5. Why does Desdemona visit Dr. Philobosian in this chapter?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)