|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Air-Ride.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Callie avoid going to the theatre with her parents?
(a) She tells them she has menstrual cramps.
(b) She stays at the clinic with Dr. Luce.
(c) She tells them she is too tired.
(d) She runs away from the hotel.
2. Why does Milton decide to remove the briefcase of money for the kidnapper from the garbage can?
(a) He knows that Callie has not been kidnapped.
(b) He does not believe the kidnapper will return Callie safely.
(c) He decides to give him half now and half when he returns Callie to ensure her safe return.
(d) He discovers who is the kidnapper is.
3. What is ironic about the fact that Milton decides to join the Navy instead of the Army?
(a) Milton cannot swim.
(b) Milton his afraid of boats.
(c) Desdemona fears for Milton's life because he will be going into war.
(d) His father was a soldier in the Greek Army.
4. Who is Lefty and Desdemona's sponsor for entry into America?
(a) They do not need a sponsor to enter the U.S.
(b) Their friend, Dr. Philobosian.
(c) Their cousin, Sourmelina.
(d) Captain Kontoulis.
5. Who is the narrator of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Watson?
2. How does Callie respond to Jerome's sexual advances?
3. Why are realtors reluctant to sell Milton a home in Grosse Pointe?
4. Why does Desdemona visit Dr. Philobosian in this chapter?
5. What religion do the members of Temple No. 1 practice?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)