|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Air-Ride.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes the scenes of Milton in Navy training?
2. Who is Fard Muhammad?
(a) Maurice Plantagenet.
(b) Dr. Philobosian.
(c) Elijah Poole.
(d) Jimmy Zismo.
3. Why does the man who claims to have Callie want Milton to negotiate a ransom price with him?
(a) He wants to make Milton suffer even more.
(b) He wants to engage in a bargaining session.
(c) He is not sure how much Callie's return is worth to Milton.
(d) He believes he can get more money from Milton than he initially asks for.
4. What is significant about Callie's and Clementine's soak in the Middlesex hot tub?
(a) Callie injures Clementine.
(b) Callie discovers she is sexually attracted to girls.
(c) The girls discover their interest in water ballet.
(d) Lefty spies on the girls while they are in the hot tub.
5. What does Desdemona promise St. Christopher she will do if Milton is spared injury in the war?
(a) She will donate a large portion of her earnings to the church.
(b) She will attend church on a daily basis.
(c) She will send Milton to Bithynios to repair the town's church.
(d) She will confess to her children that she and Lefty are brother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements best describes Uncle Pete?
2. What medical fact does Dr. Philobosian share with Desdemona that makes her worry about her pregnancy?
3. How do Tessie and Milton react to the ER doctor's diagnosis of Callie?
4. Who does Desdemona hope that Tessie will marry?
5. What artistic medium does Julie Kikuchi work with?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)