|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Air-Ride.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Callie is concerned about her upcoming appointment with Dr. Bauer?
(a) The Object tells Callie that the exam is painful.
(b) He is a gynecologist and she knows that her genitals are different than other girls'.
(c) Callie is concerned that he will be able to tell that she is sexually attracted to girls.
(d) The Object tells Callie that Dr. Bauer is perverted.
2. Where does Milton announce he wants the family to travel to?
(a) San Fransisco.
3. What industry is the Temple No. 1 involved in?
(a) Cigar rolling.
(b) Raising silkworms and weaving silk fabric.
(c) Tool and dye manufacturing.
4. What is Lefty's actual motivation for going into town?
(a) To shop for groceries at the market.
(b) To court a woman he hopes to marry.
(c) To sell the silk cocoons at market.
(d) To visit a local bar and brothel.
5. What is the only article of modern technology does the superstitious and traditional Desdemona embraces?
(a) The vacuum cleaner.
(b) The record player (hi-fi).
(c) The television.
(d) The automobile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callie do to try to remove the memory of having sex with Jerome?
2. What does Milton wear to his and Tessie's appointment with Dr. Luce for good luck?
3. Why does Dr. Luce show Callie a pornographic movie?
4. Why does Sourmelina move back to Detroit in 1972?
5. What is the fate of the Silk Room at Temple No. 1 when Elijah Muhammed takes over as leader after Fard's arrest.?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)