|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Air-Ride.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Callie's first step in her physical transformation into a boy?
(a) Purchasing and wearing a used suit.
(b) Getting a short haircut.
(c) Purchasing a bus ticket to Scranton.
(d) Walking like a man.
2. How does Callie respond to Jerome's sexual advances?
(a) She ignores, but gives into them because she is watching the Object.
(b) She pushes him away and leaves the lodge.
(c) She is initially inviting, but stops him before having sex.
(d) She reciprocates his affection.
3. Where does Milton announce he wants the family to travel to?
(b) San Fransisco.
4. What does Desdemona vow to never do again after Calliope's birth?
(a) Leave her ill husband alone.
(b) Attend church.
(c) Speak to Tessie.
(d) Predict a child's sex.
5. Who creates the Hercules Hot Dogs style of cooking hot dogs?
(c) Dr. Philobosian.
(d) Chapter Eleven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police detectives tell Tessie and Milton is the best thing for them to do to help find Callie?
2. Who is Fard Muhammad?
3. What does Calliope do when she she is baptized?
4. What does Callie attribute the changes in Chapter Eleven to?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Callie is concerned about her upcoming appointment with Dr. Bauer?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)