|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Air-Ride.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Callie given the position of goalie on the field hockey team at her school?
(a) She is the last student to sign up for the team and goalie is the only position left open.
(b) She is uncoordinated so the coach gave her a position where she would not need to move much.
(c) She is agile on her feet and able to block shots made on the goal.
(d) The goalie equipment fits her better than the other girls.
2. How does Callie avoid going to the theatre with her parents?
(a) She stays at the clinic with Dr. Luce.
(b) She tells them she is too tired.
(c) She tells them she has menstrual cramps.
(d) She runs away from the hotel.
3. How does Milton seduce Tessie?
(a) By playing her favorite songs on her clarinet.
(b) By playing his clarinet against her skin.
(c) By joining the Navy.
(d) By complimenting her baking skills.
4. What tragic event occurs on the same day as Calliope's birth?
(a) Her grandfather has his first stroke.
(b) Her grandfather dies.
(c) Callie's parents discover she has a rare genetic disorder.
(d) The Korean War begins.
5. To what religious faith does Stephanides family belong?
(a) The Presbyterian Church.
(b) The Roman Catholic Church.
(c) The Church of Islam.
(d) Greek Orthodox Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Obscure Object transferred to Mr. da Silva's class?
2. How does Milton die?
3. What reason does Lefty give Desdemona for his trip into town?
4. What happens to Milton as he is about to go into war that Desdemona believes is an answer to her prayers?
5. What is Dr. Luce's specialty?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)