|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Air-Ride.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Desdemona hope that Tessie will marry?
(a) Dr. Philobosian.
(b) Mike Antoniou.
(c) Milton Stephanides.
(d) Gus Vasilakis.
2. Why do Tessie, Milton and Callie travel to New York City?
(a) To visit the Sexual Disorders and Gender Identity Clinic.
(b) To visit Chapter Eleven at college.
(c) For a relaxing family vacation.
(d) For Callie to have abdominal surgery following her tractor injury.
3. What does Milton wear to his and Tessie's appointment with Dr. Luce for good luck?
(a) A charcoal pinstripe suit.
(b) His Greek Drama cuff links.
(c) A Countess Mara tie.
(d) A beret.
4. What was Dr. Luce's main purpose for recommending the particular treatment that he does for Callie?
(a) Ensuring that her physical sexual identity matches her gender identity.
(b) To cure her of 5-alpha-reductase deficiency.
(c) To provide a research subject for a book he would like to write.
(d) Helping Callie cope psychologically with her hermaphroditism.
5. What does Mike Antoniou think of Tessie's daily trips to the movie theatre?
(a) He believes that it is frivolous to attend movies while the war is going on.
(b) He thinks that movies are immoral.
(c) He is concerned that movie going will interfere with her volunteer duties.
(d) He is glad that she has found something that she enjoys to fill her time while he is away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the kidnapper?
2. What helps narrator feel more masculine?
3. Where do Callie and the Object spend most of their days in the summer?
4. What does Calliope do when she she is baptized?
5. What hormone does Callie's body not produce because of her 5-alpha-reductase deficiency?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)