|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Air-Ride.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police detectives tell Tessie and Milton is the best thing for them to do to help find Callie?
(a) Return home to Grosse Pointe to wait for her to call.
(b) Call Callie's friends to see if she has gone to see one of them.
(c) Hire a private investigator to find Callie.
(d) Search New York City for Callie.
2. What does Chapter Eleven believe gives him the ability to finally beat his father at ping-pong?
(a) Meg Zemka.
(c) Callie's support.
3. What does Callie do to convince her mother that she does not need to visit the gynecologist?
(a) She pretends to get her first period.
(b) She prays that her mother will cancel the appointment.
(c) She stuffs her bra with tissues to convince her mother that she has developed breasts.
(d) She tells her mother about her unusual genitals.
4. Where do Rex and Jerome take Callie and the Object while they are vacationing?
(a) To a romantic dinner at an expensive restaurant.
(b) To an old hunting lodge in the woods.
(c) To a keg party.
(d) To a farm.
5. Why doesn't Milton want Calliope to talk to Marius Grimes?
(a) Because he uses vulgar language.
(b) Because Milton believes Marius is homeless.
(c) Because of his race.
(d) Because he does not speak English.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jerome react to Callie's abnormal genitals?
2. What does Lefty decide to do to earn money to support his family after Jimmy Zismo's death?
3. What is Callie's initial impression of the Obscure Object?
4. Why does the silk Lefty sells in the market not earn much money?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Tessie and Milton feed their family only traditional Greek foods?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)