|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Air-Ride.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Callie and the Object spend most of their days in the summer?
(a) At the Object's house.
(b) At the Object's family's summer home.
(c) The Grosse Pointe Club swimming pool.
(d) At Callie's house.
2. Why are realtors reluctant to sell Milton a home in Grosse Pointe?
(a) Because they do not believe he can afford the mortgage.
(b) Because of the way he dresses.
(c) Because of his Greek background.
(d) Because of his loud voice.
3. What mistake does Dr. Philobosian make when the narrator is born?
(a) He fails to fully examine his/her genitals thus does not notice s/he was a hermaphrodite.
(b) He becomes distracted by Nurse Rosalee.
(c) He fails to administer an epidural to Tessie.
(d) He incorrectly diagnoses the baby with a birth defect.
4. Who is Fard Muhammad?
(a) Maurice Plantagenet.
(b) Elijah Poole.
(c) Jimmy Zismo.
(d) Dr. Philobosian.
5. What sort of business does Bob Presto own and run?
(a) An adult store.
(b) A strip club.
(c) A pornographic movie making studio.
(d) A swimming pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Carmen?
2. What happens to Jimmy on Lefty's and his last trip out to the lake?
3. How do Lefty's and Dr. Philobosian's paths cross?
4. Why doesn't Milton want Calliope to talk to Marius Grimes?
5. What does Desdemona attempt to smuggle into the U.S. in her silkworm box?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)