|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Air-Ride.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lefty manage to keep the men in the gaming room from stealing his winnings?
(a) He hides them in his sock.
(b) He loses them all in subsequent games.
(c) He flees from the gaming room and hides.
(d) He fights the men and wins.
2. Why do Lefty and Desdemona know that they can trust Sourmelina to keep the secret that they are siblings?
(a) Sourmelina has her own secret: she is a lesbian.
(b) Lefty and Desdemona pay Sourmelina a fee for her silence.
(c) Lefty and Desdemona threaten Sourmelina.
(d) Sourmelina does not know that Lefty and Desdemona are siblings.
3. What sort of business does Bob Presto own and run?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A pornographic movie making studio.
(c) A strip club.
(d) An adult store.
4. What does Lefty do while working on the assembly line at Ford that angers some of the other workers?
(a) He speeds up his work which forces the other workers to have to work more quickly.
(b) He eats only traditional Greek foods for lunch.
(c) He takes English classes at the Ford language school.
(d) He brags about his well-to-do brother in law.
5. Who creates the Hercules Hot Dogs style of cooking hot dogs?
(b) Chapter Eleven.
(d) Dr. Philobosian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cal/Callie's initial impression of Ben Scheer?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the scenes of Milton in Navy training?
3. What do Zora and Cal have in common?
4. Why did Sourmelina's parents send her to America?
5. What does Desdemona's mother say is critical for encourage silk worms to produce good silk?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)