|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Looking Myself Up in Webster's.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hormone does Callie's body not produce because of her 5-alpha-reductase deficiency?
2. What play do the two couples go to see the night that their babies are conceived?
(c) The Minotaur.
(d) King Lear.
3. What concerns Milton about Lefty's business practices at the Zebra Room?
(a) Milton is concerned about Lefty's dealings with bootleggers.
(b) Milton worries that the Zebra Room will be broken into because it is in a bad neighborhood.
(c) Milton does not understand why Lefty is paying for three insurance policies on the building.
(d) Milton believes it is immoral for Lefty to sell alcohol in the Zebra Room.
4. What does Jerome accuse Callie and the Object of being?
5. What is unusual about Desdemona's presence on Hastings Street?
(a) Hastings Street is a long distance from her home on Hurlbut.
(b) Hastings Street is primarily a white neighborhood and Desdemona is black.
(c) Desdemona is dressed in traditional Greek clothing while everyone on Hastings Street is dressed in modern clothing.
(d) Hastings Street is primarily a black neighborhood and Desdemona is white.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Lefty give Desdemona for his trip into town?
2. What is Lefty's actual motivation for going into town?
3. What does Desdemona fear will happen to Lefty?
4. Which of Callie's physical changes most annoys Tessie?
5. What is unique about Calliope's fifth chromosome?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)