|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Looking Myself Up in Webster's.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are realtors reluctant to sell Milton a home in Grosse Pointe?
(a) Because of his loud voice.
(b) Because of his Greek background.
(c) Because they do not believe he can afford the mortgage.
(d) Because of the way he dresses.
2. What does Jerome accuse Callie and the Object of being?
3. What is Callie's initial impression of the Obscure Object?
(a) She falls deeply in love with her.
(b) She is put off by her disinterested attitude.
(c) She is awed by her natural beauty especially her freckles.
(d) She hardly notices the new girl in her English class because she is so absorbed in The Illiad.
4. Who is the narrator of the story?
5. What does Desdemona attempt to smuggle into the U.S. in her silkworm box?
(a) A silver spoon.
(b) Silkworm eggs.
(d) Silkworm cocoons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jerome's hobby?
2. How does Callie respond to Jerome's sexual advances?
3. Why does Milton decide to enlist in the Navy?
4. Why is the Obscure Object transferred to Mr. da Silva's class?
5. Which of the following factors complicates Tessie's relationship with Father Mike?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)