|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Looking Myself Up in Webster's.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role is Callie assigned in her English class production of Antigone?
2. What causes conflict between Jimmy and Lefty?
(a) Lefty suspects Jimmy of cheating on Sourmelina.
(b) Jimmy suspects that Lefty is actually the father of Sourmelina's baby.
(c) Jimmy believes that Lefty has stolen money from him.
(d) Jimmy drives the Packard too quickly over the lake and frightens Lefty.
3. According to Dr. Luce which of the following is NOT an influence on gender identity?
(b) Sex of rearing.
4. What artistic medium does Julie Kikuchi work with?
5. What does Mike Antoniou think of Tessie's daily trips to the movie theatre?
(a) He is concerned that movie going will interfere with her volunteer duties.
(b) He is glad that she has found something that she enjoys to fill her time while he is away.
(c) He believes that it is frivolous to attend movies while the war is going on.
(d) He thinks that movies are immoral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Desdemona's mother say is critical for encourage silk worms to produce good silk?
2. What concerns Milton about Lefty's business practices at the Zebra Room?
3. What does Desdemona attempt to smuggle into the U.S. in her silkworm box?
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Callie is concerned about her upcoming appointment with Dr. Bauer?
5. Why doesn't Milton want Calliope to talk to Marius Grimes?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)