|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Tiresias In Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the English translation of "ex ovo omnia"?
(a) Everything exits an egg.
(b) Every child begins as an egg.
(c) Everything is an egg.
(d) Everything comes out of an egg.
2. Which of the following changes in Callie is not typical for a girl to go through during puberty?
(a) Growing public hair.
(b) Lowering of the voice.
(c) Breast development.
(d) Growing armpit hair.
3. What does Callie do to convince her mother that she does not need to visit the gynecologist?
(a) She prays that her mother will cancel the appointment.
(b) She tells her mother about her unusual genitals.
(c) She pretends to get her first period.
(d) She stuffs her bra with tissues to convince her mother that she has developed breasts.
4. What does Chapter Eleven announce he plans on majoring in after his freshman year of college?
(a) Political Science.
5. Where does Milton announce he wants the family to travel to?
(a) San Fransisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Desdemona's prediction of the sex of the baby compare to it's actual sex?
2. What does Desdemona admire about the women of Temple No.1?
3. Which of the following is NOT a criterion in the real estate "Point System"?
4. What is unusual about Lefty and Desdemona's relationship?
5. How does Lefty communicate with Calliope?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)