|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Tiresias In Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about Callie's and Clementine's soak in the Middlesex hot tub?
(a) The girls discover their interest in water ballet.
(b) Callie discovers she is sexually attracted to girls.
(c) Callie injures Clementine.
(d) Lefty spies on the girls while they are in the hot tub.
2. What is Jerome's hobby?
(b) Watching horror movies.
(c) Making horror movies.
3. What role is Callie assigned in her English class production of Antigone?
4. Who is Fard Muhammad?
(a) Jimmy Zismo.
(b) Dr. Philobosian.
(c) Elijah Poole.
(d) Maurice Plantagenet.
5. Who does Zoe end up marrying?
(a) Chapter Eleven.
(b) Father Mike.
(c) Dr. Philobosian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callie attribute the changes in Chapter Eleven to?
2. Why does Milton decide to enlist in the Navy?
3. What concerns Milton about Lefty's business practices at the Zebra Room?
4. What medical fact does Dr. Philobosian share with Desdemona that makes her worry about her pregnancy?
5. What is the source of Dr. Philobosian's sadness?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)