|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Go West, Young Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Object act towards Callie the morning after the hunting lodge visit?
(a) She is eager to hear details about Callie's night with Jerome.
(b) She does not talk to Callie.
(c) She is eager to tell Callie about her feelings for Rex.
(d) She is angry at Callie for having sex with her brother.
2. What industry is the Temple No. 1 involved in?
(a) Tool and dye manufacturing.
(b) Raising silkworms and weaving silk fabric.
(d) Cigar rolling.
3. Why does Desdemona visit Dr. Philobosian in this chapter?
(a) To determine whether or not she is pregnant
(b) To ask him to sterilize her so she will not be able to have more children.
(c) Because she has contracted an illness from the silk workers
(d) To have a physical examination
4. What religion do the members of Temple No. 1 practice?
(a) Greek Orthodox Christianity.
(d) No religion. They are a business, not a church.
5. Who is Fard Muhammad?
(a) Elijah Poole.
(b) Jimmy Zismo.
(c) Maurice Plantagenet.
(d) Dr. Philobosian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Desdemona and Lefty move to in this chapter?
2. What role is Callie assigned in her English class production of Antigone?
3. What condition must Desdemona meet to be hired by the Temple No. 1?
4. Who are the Charm Bracelets?
5. What does the narrator say makes him/her "the most famous hermaphrodite in history"?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)