|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Go West, Young Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is perplexing to Dr. Luce and his colleagues about Callie's condition?
(a) It is unusual in someone who has not gone through puberty yet.
(b) She refuses to believe that she is genetically a boy.
(c) It has been yet to be seen in someone with Turkish ancestry.
(d) She has both male and female genitalia.
2. What artistic medium does Julie Kikuchi work with?
3. What does Jerome accuse Callie and the Object of being?
4. What does Cal/Callie say the hardest adjustment is that s/he has to make in choosing to live as a man?
(a) Getting used to using men's bathrooms.
(b) Walking like a man.
(c) Dressing like a man.
(d) Asking women out on dates.
5. What is located in Desdemona's hope chest that she fears she will never use?
(a) A baby blanket.
(b) An olive wood silkworm box.
(c) A corset.
(d) A wedding dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the English translation of "ex ovo omnia"?
2. Who is Mrs. Watson?
3. What religion do the members of Temple No. 1 practice?
4. Who are the Charm Bracelets?
5. Why does Desdemona visit Dr. Philobosian in this chapter?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)