|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Go West, Young Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Watson?
(a) A customer at the Zebra Room.
(b) Sourmelina's lover.
(c) Lefty's mistress.
(d) Milton and Tessie's neighbor.
2. Where does Tessie and her family wait out the riots?
(a) At the Zebra Room.
(b) At a neighbor's home.
(c) In Desdemona and Lefty's room in their attic.
(d) In Desdemona and Lefty's room in their basement.
3. What does Lefty decide to do to earn money to support his family after Jimmy Zismo's death?
(a) Sell Jimmy's zebra skin rug.
(b) Open a bar, the Zebra Room, in his basement.
(c) Take over Jimmy's bootlegging business.
(d) Work at the Ford factory.
4. What artistic medium does Julie Kikuchi work with?
5. What religion do the members of Temple No. 1 practice?
(a) No religion. They are a business, not a church.
(d) Greek Orthodox Christianity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Obscure Object transferred to Mr. da Silva's class?
2. What is the English translation of "ex ovo omnia"?
3. Which of the following statements best describes Lefty?
4. Which of the following changes in Callie is not typical for a girl to go through during puberty?
5. In the chapter "Tricknology", what does Lefty do to help supplement his income?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)