|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Wolverette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Callie given the position of goalie on the field hockey team at her school?
(a) The goalie equipment fits her better than the other girls.
(b) She is uncoordinated so the coach gave her a position where she would not need to move much.
(c) She is the last student to sign up for the team and goalie is the only position left open.
(d) She is agile on her feet and able to block shots made on the goal.
2. Why does Jimmy Fioretos call to wake Milton early one morning?
(a) Race riots have begun in the city near the Zebra Room.
(b) Jimmy wants Milton to help him protect his business.
(c) The Zebra Room has caught on fire.
(d) The Zebra Room has been broken into.
3. Who marries Lefty and Desdemona on the boat?
(a) Captain Kontoulis.
(b) Dr. Philobosian.
(c) No one, they are not married until they reach America.
(d) A priest traveling on the Giulia.
4. What does Desdemona promise St. Christopher she will do if Milton is spared injury in the war?
(a) She will confess to her children that she and Lefty are brother and sister.
(b) She will donate a large portion of her earnings to the church.
(c) She will send Milton to Bithynios to repair the town's church.
(d) She will attend church on a daily basis.
5. What artistic medium does Julie Kikuchi work with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Milton as he is about to go into war that Desdemona believes is an answer to her prayers?
2. Where does Tessie and her family wait out the riots?
3. What condition must Desdemona meet to be hired by the Temple No. 1?
4. Who are the Charm Bracelets?
5. Which of the following actions is NOT part of Lefty and Desdemona's plan to convince themselves and others that they are young lovers rather than brother and sister?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)