|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Gun on the Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Callie and the Object react to Jerome's vampire movie shoot in the woods?
(a) They laugh hysterically while watching it from behind a tree.
(b) They are jealous that Jerome did not ask them to be a part of it.
(c) They are eager to be a part of it and ask Jerome for parts in the movie.
(d) They volunteer to hold the camera for Jerome.
2. What does Jerome accuse Callie and the Object of being?
3. What does Desdemona do following Lefty's death?
(a) She wails and throws herself on his coffin.
(b) She moves from the guest house into the main house at Middlesex.
(c) She climbs into her bed and does not leave it for ten years.
(d) She moves to the Southwest with Sourmelina.
4. What is significant about Callie's and Clementine's soak in the Middlesex hot tub?
(a) Lefty spies on the girls while they are in the hot tub.
(b) The girls discover their interest in water ballet.
(c) Callie discovers she is sexually attracted to girls.
(d) Callie injures Clementine.
5. Who discovers Callie's unusual genitals in this chapter?
(a) The emergency room doctor and nurse.
(c) Dr. Luce.
(d) The Object.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion do the members of Temple No. 1 practice?
2. What is unusual about Desdemona's presence on Hastings Street?
3. Which of the following is NOT a criterion in the real estate "Point System"?
4. What industry is the Temple No. 1 involved in?
5. What does Callie do to try to remove the memory of having sex with Jerome?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)