|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Gun on the Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lefty decide to do to earn money to support his family after Jimmy Zismo's death?
(a) Open a bar, the Zebra Room, in his basement.
(b) Work at the Ford factory.
(c) Sell Jimmy's zebra skin rug.
(d) Take over Jimmy's bootlegging business.
2. What does Callie do to try to remove the memory of having sex with Jerome?
(a) She decides to pretend like it never happened.
(b) She tells Jerome to never come near her again.
(c) She scrubs her body repeatedly during her morning shower.
(d) She confesses to the Object hoping that telling her will make her feel better.
3. What does Jerome accuse Callie and the Object of being?
4. What condition must Desdemona meet to be hired by the Temple No. 1?
(a) She must demonstrate that she knows how to weave silk into fabric.
(b) She must convince them that she had black ancestors.
(c) She must prove that she is capable of raising silk worms.
(d) She must pledge allegiance to their religious leader, Minister Fard.
5. How do Callie and the Object react to Jerome's vampire movie shoot in the woods?
(a) They volunteer to hold the camera for Jerome.
(b) They are eager to be a part of it and ask Jerome for parts in the movie.
(c) They are jealous that Jerome did not ask them to be a part of it.
(d) They laugh hysterically while watching it from behind a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Desdemona's presence on Hastings Street?
2. What industry is the Temple No. 1 involved in?
3. What religion do the members of Temple No. 1 practice?
4. What does Desdemona vow to never do again after Milton's birth?
5. Which of the following is NOT a criterion in the real estate "Point System"?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)