|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Gun on the Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers Callie's unusual genitals in this chapter?
(b) The emergency room doctor and nurse.
(c) The Object.
(d) Dr. Luce.
2. Which of the following is NOT a criterion in the real estate "Point System"?
(a) Ethnic origin.
(b) Marital status.
3. What does Callie do to try to remove the memory of having sex with Jerome?
(a) She decides to pretend like it never happened.
(b) She confesses to the Object hoping that telling her will make her feel better.
(c) She scrubs her body repeatedly during her morning shower.
(d) She tells Jerome to never come near her again.
4. What industry is the Temple No. 1 involved in?
(b) Raising silkworms and weaving silk fabric.
(c) Cigar rolling.
(d) Tool and dye manufacturing.
5. What does Desdemona vow to never do again after Milton's birth?
(a) Predict the sex of an unborn child using her silver spoon.
(b) Have another child.
(c) Care for Sourmelina's baby, Theodora.
(d) Tell anyone that she and Lefty are brother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition must Desdemona meet to be hired by the Temple No. 1?
2. How does the Object act towards Callie the morning after the hunting lodge visit?
3. Why are realtors reluctant to sell Milton a home in Grosse Pointe?
4. What is significant about Callie's and Clementine's soak in the Middlesex hot tub?
5. What does Jerome accuse Callie and the Object of being?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)