|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Gun on the Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are realtors reluctant to sell Milton a home in Grosse Pointe?
(a) Because they do not believe he can afford the mortgage.
(b) Because of the way he dresses.
(c) Because of his Greek background.
(d) Because of his loud voice.
2. What does Jerome accuse Callie and the Object of being?
3. What is the first luxury Milton purchases with the insurance money?
(a) A new home in Grosse Pointe.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) Plane tickets to Turkey.
(d) The first Hercules Hot Dog stand.
4. What does Callie do to try to remove the memory of having sex with Jerome?
(a) She scrubs her body repeatedly during her morning shower.
(b) She confesses to the Object hoping that telling her will make her feel better.
(c) She tells Jerome to never come near her again.
(d) She decides to pretend like it never happened.
5. What religion do the members of Temple No. 1 practice?
(a) No religion. They are a business, not a church.
(b) Greek Orthodox Christianity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What industry is the Temple No. 1 involved in?
2. What is significant about Callie's and Clementine's soak in the Middlesex hot tub?
3. Why does the narrator say that the riots were "the best thing that ever happened to us"?
4. How does the Object act towards Callie the morning after the hunting lodge visit?
5. How do Callie and the Object react to Jerome's vampire movie shoot in the woods?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)