|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Gun on the Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first luxury Milton purchases with the insurance money?
(a) The first Hercules Hot Dog stand.
(b) Plane tickets to Turkey.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A new home in Grosse Pointe.
2. What is significant about Callie's and Clementine's soak in the Middlesex hot tub?
(a) Lefty spies on the girls while they are in the hot tub.
(b) Callie injures Clementine.
(c) The girls discover their interest in water ballet.
(d) Callie discovers she is sexually attracted to girls.
3. What does Callie do to try to remove the memory of having sex with Jerome?
(a) She decides to pretend like it never happened.
(b) She confesses to the Object hoping that telling her will make her feel better.
(c) She tells Jerome to never come near her again.
(d) She scrubs her body repeatedly during her morning shower.
4. How does the Object act towards Callie the morning after the hunting lodge visit?
(a) She is eager to tell Callie about her feelings for Rex.
(b) She is angry at Callie for having sex with her brother.
(c) She does not talk to Callie.
(d) She is eager to hear details about Callie's night with Jerome.
5. Why are realtors reluctant to sell Milton a home in Grosse Pointe?
(a) Because they do not believe he can afford the mortgage.
(b) Because of his Greek background.
(c) Because of the way he dresses.
(d) Because of his loud voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator say that the riots were "the best thing that ever happened to us"?
2. How do Callie and the Object react to Jerome's vampire movie shoot in the woods?
3. What does Desdemona do following Lefty's death?
4. What condition must Desdemona meet to be hired by the Temple No. 1?
5. What does the Object tell Callie that she (Callie) sees "no irony in"?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)