|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Gun on the Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Desdemona vow to never do again after Milton's birth?
(a) Care for Sourmelina's baby, Theodora.
(b) Tell anyone that she and Lefty are brother and sister.
(c) Predict the sex of an unborn child using her silver spoon.
(d) Have another child.
2. How does the Object act towards Callie the morning after the hunting lodge visit?
(a) She is eager to tell Callie about her feelings for Rex.
(b) She is angry at Callie for having sex with her brother.
(c) She does not talk to Callie.
(d) She is eager to hear details about Callie's night with Jerome.
3. Why are realtors reluctant to sell Milton a home in Grosse Pointe?
(a) Because of his loud voice.
(b) Because of his Greek background.
(c) Because they do not believe he can afford the mortgage.
(d) Because of the way he dresses.
4. What does Callie do to try to remove the memory of having sex with Jerome?
(a) She decides to pretend like it never happened.
(b) She scrubs her body repeatedly during her morning shower.
(c) She tells Jerome to never come near her again.
(d) She confesses to the Object hoping that telling her will make her feel better.
5. What does the Object tell Callie that she (Callie) sees "no irony in"?
(a) She and Jerome were never meant to be.
(b) Jerome's movie is sure to be a flop.
(c) Callie would be the perfect boyfriend.
(d) The Object has romantic feelings for Callie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Desdemona's presence on Hastings Street?
2. Which of the following is NOT a criterion in the real estate "Point System"?
3. What industry is the Temple No. 1 involved in?
4. How do Callie and the Object react to Jerome's vampire movie shoot in the woods?
5. What does Lefty decide to do to earn money to support his family after Jimmy Zismo's death?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)