|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Gun on the Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Object tell Callie that she (Callie) sees "no irony in"?
(a) Jerome's movie is sure to be a flop.
(b) Callie would be the perfect boyfriend.
(c) The Object has romantic feelings for Callie.
(d) She and Jerome were never meant to be.
2. Which of the following is NOT a criterion in the real estate "Point System"?
(a) Ethnic origin.
(c) Marital status.
3. How does the Object act towards Callie the morning after the hunting lodge visit?
(a) She does not talk to Callie.
(b) She is angry at Callie for having sex with her brother.
(c) She is eager to tell Callie about her feelings for Rex.
(d) She is eager to hear details about Callie's night with Jerome.
4. What does Jerome accuse Callie and the Object of being?
5. What is the first luxury Milton purchases with the insurance money?
(a) A new home in Grosse Pointe.
(b) Plane tickets to Turkey.
(c) The first Hercules Hot Dog stand.
(d) A Cadillac.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are realtors reluctant to sell Milton a home in Grosse Pointe?
2. What does Lefty decide to do to earn money to support his family after Jimmy Zismo's death?
3. What condition must Desdemona meet to be hired by the Temple No. 1?
4. What is unusual about Desdemona's presence on Hastings Street?
5. What does Callie do to try to remove the memory of having sex with Jerome?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)