|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Gun on the Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lefty decide to do to earn money to support his family after Jimmy Zismo's death?
(a) Take over Jimmy's bootlegging business.
(b) Sell Jimmy's zebra skin rug.
(c) Open a bar, the Zebra Room, in his basement.
(d) Work at the Ford factory.
2. Who discovers Callie's unusual genitals in this chapter?
(a) Dr. Luce.
(b) The Object.
(d) The emergency room doctor and nurse.
3. How does the Object act towards Callie the morning after the hunting lodge visit?
(a) She is angry at Callie for having sex with her brother.
(b) She is eager to tell Callie about her feelings for Rex.
(c) She does not talk to Callie.
(d) She is eager to hear details about Callie's night with Jerome.
4. What does Desdemona vow to never do again after Milton's birth?
(a) Care for Sourmelina's baby, Theodora.
(b) Tell anyone that she and Lefty are brother and sister.
(c) Have another child.
(d) Predict the sex of an unborn child using her silver spoon.
5. Why are realtors reluctant to sell Milton a home in Grosse Pointe?
(a) Because of his Greek background.
(b) Because of the way he dresses.
(c) Because they do not believe he can afford the mortgage.
(d) Because of his loud voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Desdemona do following Lefty's death?
2. How do Callie and the Object react to Jerome's vampire movie shoot in the woods?
3. What is significant about Callie's and Clementine's soak in the Middlesex hot tub?
4. Which of the following is NOT a criterion in the real estate "Point System"?
5. What does Jerome accuse Callie and the Object of being?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)