|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Gun on the Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lefty decide to do to earn money to support his family after Jimmy Zismo's death?
(a) Take over Jimmy's bootlegging business.
(b) Open a bar, the Zebra Room, in his basement.
(c) Sell Jimmy's zebra skin rug.
(d) Work at the Ford factory.
2. What is the first luxury Milton purchases with the insurance money?
(a) Plane tickets to Turkey.
(b) The first Hercules Hot Dog stand.
(c) A new home in Grosse Pointe.
(d) A Cadillac.
3. What does Callie do to try to remove the memory of having sex with Jerome?
(a) She scrubs her body repeatedly during her morning shower.
(b) She decides to pretend like it never happened.
(c) She tells Jerome to never come near her again.
(d) She confesses to the Object hoping that telling her will make her feel better.
4. What is significant about Callie's and Clementine's soak in the Middlesex hot tub?
(a) Callie injures Clementine.
(b) Lefty spies on the girls while they are in the hot tub.
(c) Callie discovers she is sexually attracted to girls.
(d) The girls discover their interest in water ballet.
5. How do Callie and the Object react to Jerome's vampire movie shoot in the woods?
(a) They are eager to be a part of it and ask Jerome for parts in the movie.
(b) They are jealous that Jerome did not ask them to be a part of it.
(c) They laugh hysterically while watching it from behind a tree.
(d) They volunteer to hold the camera for Jerome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerome accuse Callie and the Object of being?
2. What industry is the Temple No. 1 involved in?
3. What is unusual about Desdemona's presence on Hastings Street?
4. Who discovers Callie's unusual genitals in this chapter?
5. What religion do the members of Temple No. 1 practice?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)