Mid-Book Test (up to Entry 5: June 30, 1830)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How many lines of a book had Captain Falcon taught himself to read at once?
2. During the storm encountered by the Republic, who is among those swept out to sea?
3. What effect does Rutherford say the written form of the Allmuseri language has on him?
4. Reverend Chandler tells Jackson and Rutherford they are ____________.
5. After Rutherford finishes telling Squibb about Reverend Chandler's death, what illness does he say that Baleka seems to have?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the...
This section contains 984 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)