|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entry 9: August 20, 1830.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rutherford sees that Baleka, who is among those rescued, has been given new clothes and shoes. Whom does Baleka tell Rutherford gave her these gifts?
(c) Mr. Zeringue.
(d) Captain Quackenbush.
2. After the cargo is brought on board, what does Captain Falcon put Rutherford in charge of?
(a) Guarding the ivory and gold.
(b) Feeding the sheep.
(c) Feeding the goats.
(d) Feeding the Allmuseri.
3. What is Isadora's career?
(c) Tarot reader.
4. After his conversation with Ngonyama, what does Rutherford give him?
(a) A big hug.
(b) A key he had stolen from Falcon's cabin.
(c) Information on the upcoming mutiny plans.
(d) A gun and magnetized ring.
5. Rutherford notices that Cringle's body is covered in:
(c) Open sores.
(d) A rash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the profession of Captain Falcon's father?
2. After Rutherford finishes telling Squibb about Reverend Chandler's death, what illness does he say that Baleka seems to have?
3. Where did freedman Rutherford Calhoun work when he was a slave?
4. How much of Rutherford's blood does Squibb eventually draw?
5. What percentage was Captain Falcon set to receive of the cargo's value?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)