|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entry 8: August 1, 1830.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did freedman Rutherford Calhoun work when he was a slave?
(a) In the cotton fields.
(b) In the gardens.
(c) In the corn fields.
(d) As a house slave.
2. What Allmuseri martial art is based on fighting in close quarters while bound?
(d) Obnu Bilate.
3. Captain Falcon's ship is going to Bangalang, located on the coast of which country?
4. What does Rutherford do after Squibb finishes bleeding him?
(a) He takes a shower.
(b) He goes swimming.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He vomits.
5. When Rutherford encounters Falcon in the passageway after one of Falcon's booby traps goes off, what emotion does he hear in Falcon's voice?
Short Answer Questions
1. While in Falcon's cabin after the fight on deck, what does Ngonyama tell the rest of the Allmuseri?
2. How old does Squibb tell Rutherford he is?
3. What form does the Allmuseri god take when Rutherford goes to feed it?
4. How does Captain Falcon die?
5. What does Cringle tell Rutherford about seeing and hearing the cabin boy in Falcon's quarters?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)