|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entry 8: August 1, 1830.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rutherford do after Squibb finishes bleeding him?
(a) He takes a shower.
(b) He falls asleep.
(c) He vomits.
(d) He goes swimming.
2. Captain Ebenezer Falcon has a reputation for being:
3. Cringle's correct speech is taken as ________, and the captain interprets his sensitivity as ___________.
(a) Snobbishness; prissiness.
(b) Prissiness; weakness.
(c) Weakness; arrogance.
(d) Arrogance; weakness.
4. After the battle ends, whom do the Allmuseri accuse of being responsible for the brutal ways in which they were treated?
5. After talking with Isadora and Mr. Zeringue, where does Rutherford go that turns out to be filled with sailors?
(a) A store.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A pub.
(d) The docks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Isadora agrees to pay off Rutherford's debt if he agrees to what?
2. What does Cringle tell Rutherford that Falcon watches for in each crew member?
3. That night, the Allmuseri have a ceremony to ___________ the ship.
4. Who is appointed captain once Falcon is out of the way?
5. What is the main thing that Rutherford notices about the Republic?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)