|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entry 8: August 1, 1830.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activates the safety on the pistol that Falcon gives Rutherford?
(a) A magnetized earring.
(b) The pistol has no safety.
(c) A magnetized ring.
(d) A button just above the trigger.
2. Rutherford notices that Cringle's body is covered in:
(a) A rash.
(d) Open sores.
3. Whom do Cringle and Rutherford find hiding in a storeroom?
(b) Captain Falcon.
(d) Baleka and Squibb.
4. When Baleka comes to check on Rutherford, what does he notice about how she displays feelings?
(a) She expresses them very melodramatically.
(b) She wears them on her sleeve.
(c) She never displays them to anyone.
(d) She displays them very cautiously.
5. The sailor that Rutherford meets in Entry 1 is taking the position of ____________ aboard Captain Falcon's ship.
(d) First Mate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sailor Rutherford meets?
2. When Rutherford goes back up on deck after evaluating Baleka, which direction does he notice Ngonyama looking toward?
3. During the storm encountered by the Republic, who is among those swept out to sea?
4. When Rutherford sees the Allmuseri, what tribe does he describe them as taller than?
5. What does Captain Falcon catch Rutherford doing one night?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)