|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entry 4: June 28, 1830.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is appointed captain once Falcon is out of the way?
2. About whom does Rutherford want to learn more?
(a) Captain Falcon.
(d) Tommy, the cabin boy.
3. Rutherford warns the reader not to be too ________________ his way of life.
(a) Disgusted by.
(b) Angered by.
(c) Critical of.
(d) Judgmental of.
4. Approximately long will the ship's journey take?
(a) Three decades.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three weeks.
5. What ability does Ngonyama have?
(a) To walk through walls.
(b) To fade into the background.
(c) To become invisible.
(d) To negotiate even the hardest situations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tommy no longer able to do after he tries to look at the cargo?
2. Where does Tommy stay for the rest of the voyage to New Orleans?
3. How much pay does Falcon offer Rutherford (an offer that Rutherford accepts) to remain part of the crew?
4. Where did freedman Rutherford Calhoun work when he was a slave?
5. Why does Squibb walk with a limp?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)