|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entry 4: June 28, 1830.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Ebenezer Falcon has a reputation for being:
2. What does Cringle tell Rutherford about seeing and hearing the cabin boy in Falcon's quarters?
(a) He tells Rutherford not to speak of it to anyone.
(b) He says nothing to Rutherford about it.
(c) He tells Rutherford to tell anyone who will listen.
(d) He tells Rutherford that he wants to kill Falcon over it.
3. What is Isadora's career?
(d) Tarot reader.
4. Where did freedman Rutherford Calhoun work when he was a slave?
(a) In the gardens.
(b) In the corn fields.
(c) In the cotton fields.
(d) As a house slave.
5. After the cargo is brought on board, what does Captain Falcon put Rutherford in charge of?
(a) Guarding the ivory and gold.
(b) Feeding the goats.
(c) Feeding the Allmuseri.
(d) Feeding the sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rutherford sees the Allmuseri, what tribe does he describe them as taller than?
2. What is Tommy no longer able to do after he tries to look at the cargo?
3. About whom does Rutherford want to learn more?
4. Where does the explorer now reside?
5. While in New Orleans, where does Rutherford like to hang out?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)