|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entry 7: SAME DAY.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Rutherford finds crew members in the storeroom, he returns to the captain's cabin. In what condition does he find Captain Falcon?
(d) Badly hurt.
2. According to the rules Diamelo establishes after Captain Falcon's death, what language must be spoken by all on board?
3. What is Captain Falcon's opinion of the war against England?
(a) Brilliantly planned and masterfully executed.
(b) Stupid and full of military mistakes.
(c) Stupid, but masterfully executed.
(d) Brilliantly planned, but full of military mistakes.
4. What activates the safety on the pistol that Falcon gives Rutherford?
(a) A magnetized ring.
(b) The pistol has no safety.
(c) A magnetized earring.
(d) A button just above the trigger.
5. Jackson is the epitome of goodness, and Rutherford is the ______________.
(a) Shrewd businessman.
(b) Hard worker.
(c) Problem child.
(d) Eccentric genius.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Baleka comes to check on Rutherford, what does she tell him?
2. How did Cringle wind up as part of the Republic's crew?
3. What was the profession of Captain Falcon's father?
4. After Rutherford finishes telling Squibb about Reverend Chandler's death, what illness does he say that Baleka seems to have?
5. What does Captain Falcon tell Rutherford he has been teased about since he was a boy?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)